Keep warm with the Flame Resistant Hooded Jacket, built to last for years!
- Heavy-duty flame resistant brass front zipper covered by storm flap with concealed snaps
- Triple-needle stitched main seams
- Three-piece insulated hood with flame resistant drawstring
- Deep bi-swing action back
- Elbow patches
- Hidden flame resistant rib knit storm cuffs
- Two FR lined front patch pockets
- Elastic waistband
- Inside double pocket with flame resistant hook/loop closure
- Meets the requirements of ASTM F1506, NFPA 70E, and OSHA 1910.269(l)(6)(iii)
- Heavyweight modacrylic insulation quilted to 100% cotton FR twill
- 10 oz. 88% cotton, 12% nylon flame resistant duck
$157.99Adjustable opening belts Easy clip for hassle free access Non-rusting hardware Heavy metallic zipper Carrying handle on each bag Dia. 16” x 12 ½” x7 ¼” Learn More
- Soft quiet tricot reverses to thick warm Sherpa Fleece
- Attached hood with crown and side adjustment points
- Full zipper with storm flap
- 2 zippered pockets with storm flaps
- Elasticized wrist cuffs
- Adjustable draw cord waist
- Grommeted rear license loop
Economy Chap Especially Designed For Rallies & Swap Meets.
- Milled 1.1 – 1.2 mm promo cowhide.
- Unisex chap with 2 jean style front pockets, one on each side.
- Zipper buffer prevents liner from catching in the zippers.
- 4 snaps at the bottom.
- Size adjusting lace on the back.
- Heavy Duty high quality mesh lining.
- All hardware non-rusting and non-corroding.
- Genuine leather main label and hangtag.
- Heated using My Core Control Personal Thermal Control Technology
- Powered by two rechargeable 3.7 volt lithium-ion batteries (7500 MHA total)
- Three levels of adjustable heat
- Up to 12 hours of performance 6 hours on the high setting
Battery Run Time:
- High (100%) 135°F 6 hours
- Medium (75%) 130°F 9 hours
- Low (50%) 125°F 12 hours
Keep your core warm with the new Insulator Vest from 5.11. Ideal as either a mid or outer layer, the Insulator Vest is built from 62% nylon / 38% polyester fabric for an ideal blend of comfort, warmth, and weather resistance. Features include a DWR (durable water resistant) treated exterior that protects from light rain, poly/spandex stretch side panels that maximize breathability and ensure a snug fit, and our unique RapiDraw™ pockets for quick and unhindered access to your firearm. The 100 gm PrimaLoft® Silver lining provides an outstanding warmth-to-weight ratio, and low-profile chest pockets provide plenty of space for your accessories.
- An ideal mid or outer layer
- RapiDraw pockets
- DWR treated exterior
- Low-profile chest pockets
- Performance fit stretch panels
- 62% nylon / 38% polyester
- 100 gm PrimaLoft® Silver lining
- 2-way YKK® front zipper
- Tonal 5.11 branding
Men’s Vented Scooter Jacket with blacked out highly reflective piping
- Soft Milled Cowhide 1.1-1.3mm.
- Scooter Collar with Snap Closure and padded collar edge at the back for neck comfort.
- Covered zippers for cleaner look.
- Generous closeable air vents on shoulders and one large
- horizontal vent at the back.
- Jacket has the day & night safety feature. The seams look subtle charcoal black in the day, but become highly reflective at night when head lights hit the jacket.
- 4 Zippered pockets on the front & two inside.
- Full leather action back and matching stretch panels on full sleeve removable liner for comfortable wear and protection against tearing.
- Adjustable Velcro side tabs for better fit & wind control.
- Padded back belt for additional protection.
- Zip-out, full-sleeve, high performance insulated thermal liner for extra warmth. Removable liner uses heavy duty long lasting black polyester lining with custom First Classic Orange Mesh trimming and ever popular First Classic Orange label.
- Heavy snaps and Original YKK zippers. Non-rusting,
- Built of 1200D Poly with Rain Defender™ Durable Water Repellent and Duravax™ base
- On wheels making it easy to transport heavy tools
- Large main compartment to carry tools, cords, equipment and more
- Secondary compartment for separating clothes and shoes
- Interior zippered pocket to store quick access items
- Rugged top and side haul handles for carrying
Designed to provide maximum tactical performance in a comfortable, lightweight frame, the Pursuit Slip On Shoe from 5.11 Tactical is built for covert ops or fast action missions that require a quick change from street gear to a tactical kit. Built from Nubuck and Distressed Leather, and featuring a low profile CMEVA midsole, a full rubber tactical outsole, and a removable Ortholite insole, the Field Ops Slip On provides a surprising amount of comfort without sacrificing agility or stability. Integrated fence climbing lugs offer enhanced mobility, while the high density collar and accelerated 8mm offset design promote heel lock and toe splay for positive traction in a wide range of environments.
- Ideal for covert ops, CCW, or quick-prep tactical
- Accelerated design promotes toe splay
- High Density collar ensures heel lock
- Fence Climbing Lugs
- Removable Ortholite® insole
- 8mm Heel to Toe offset
- Low profile CMEVA Midsole
- Full Rubber Tactical Outsole
- Supports 5.11 Blood Type Patch Kit
Men’s Classic Scooter Jacket
- Milled 1.1 – 1.2 mm cow leather.
- Side adjusting zippers for easy comfort while riding.
- Full sleeve zip-out high performance thermal insulated liner.
- 2 outside and 1 inside pockets.