Engineered to provide versatile thermal protection in a broad range of climates, the Insulator Jacket is built from 62% nylon / 38% polyester fabric for an ideal blend of comfort, warmth, and weather resistance. Features include a DWR (durable water resistant) treated exterior that protects from light rain, poly/spandex stretch side panels that maximize breathability and ensure a snug fit, and our unique RapiDraw™ pockets for quick and unhindered access to your firearm. The 100 gm PrimaLoft® Silver lining provides an outstanding warmth-to-weight ratio, and low-profile chest pockets provide plenty of space for your accessories.
- Versatile thermal protection
- RapiDraw pockets
- DWR treated exterior
- Low-profile chest pockets
- Performance fit stretch panels
- 62% nylon / 38% polyester
- 100 gm PrimaLoft® Silver lining
- 2-way YKK® front zipper
- Tonal 5.11 branding
Combining the fashionable comfort of a designer sweater with the functional utility of a TDU jacket, the Tactical Quarter Zip Sweater is perfectly suited for both covert field duty and casual CCW wear. Crafted from high strength brushed polyester, this handsome and durable 5.11 fleece sweater provides a compressed fit coupled with elasticized bindings at the waist and sleeves, ensuring a secure fit even during strenuous activity. Dual hand warmer pockets are centrally located, and zippered pass through panels allow quick access to your bottom layer. Welded patches at the elbows and shoulder offer added resilience, durability, and scuff resistance. In addition, the Tactical Sweater features a newly designed covert lumbar pocket that can be easily accessed with one hand, providing a powerful and covert tactical storage option.
- Casual, covert design
- Secure zip chest pocket
- Dual handwarmer pockets
- Pass-through access in both handwarmer pockets
- Covert lumbar pocket at rear
- Integrated chin guard at front collar
- 100% Polyester fleece
- Welded reinforcements at shoulders and elbows
- Elasticized hem and sleeve cuffs
- YKK® logo-pull zipper hardware
- High performance zipper garages
- Bartacking at all major stress points
For over 10 years Robinson Outdoor products has worked to develop Trinity™ Technology, the new pinnacle in human scent control. Independent laboratory testing results show that Trinity technology is game changing- so thin and light, yet it adsorbs up to 40% more odor than activated carbon and up to 200% more than zeolite. Trinity Technology is designed around a cutting edge synthetic polymer that was specifically created to adsorb human odor. With a huge surface area and more adsorptive kinetics, Trinity Technology will surpass the old industry standard of carbon and set the bar at a whole new level. With clothing, liquids, detergent and spray; Trinity will have a product available for everyone’s budget and needs. Simply put- this technology is amazing and available nowhere else.
4 Direction Stretch™
Provides superior comfort, fit and freedom of movement. The inherent multi-directional stretch of the fabric allows you to perform the movements needed to hunt while not worrying about your garment binding or restricting you.
Strategically prevents easy escape of odor, and forces it through the scent adsorbing filter at key exit points of your body - wrist, neck, waist, leg cuffs - to allow maximum adsorption by the ScentBlocker scent control technology.
Xtreme Lightweight Technology
Utilizes soft, quiet outer fabric and embossed inner lining to create a very lightweight garment with excellent stretch properties. This lightweight fabric construction also provides excellent breathability.
- 100% Polyester XLT fabric
- Full zip jacket with collar
- Innovative safety harness slit in back for easy attachment and concealment
- Articulated elbows
- One snap chest pocket
- 2 lower snap pockets
- Cocking device pocket
- Monopod pocket on lower front cargo pocket
- Partial elastic cuffs and waist
- System Layer 3
Men’s Updated Scooter Jacket
- Soft Naked Cowhide 1.1-1.3mm.
- Snap collar, Silver hardware and hidden zippers give clean look.
- Built in back protection padding.
- Adjustable side tabs for perfect fit.
- 2 sleeve, two chest and two rear vents with heavy mesh inner liner for full ventilation.
- 2 outside pockets & 1 inside pocket for storage.
- Action back with stretch panel in liner arms for comfort while riding.
- Zip-out, full-sleeve, quilted, high performance insulated thermal liner for extra warmth.
- Heavy snaps and Original YKK zippers. Non-rusting, non-corroding.
- ScentBlocker’s new Tech-Tough™ fabric is ultra-light and incredibly durable.
- HD camo printed for ultimate definition and softness yet 100% windproof
- Waterproof and breathable.
- Self-adjusting high back waist with belt loops and tunnels for comfort and protection from the elements.
- Adjustable removable suspenders.
- Two inset waist pocket for easy access - one rear pocket & two thigh pockets with YKK Aquaguard® zippers
- Pocket zippers are externally taped for durability and waterproofing.
- Outside YKK Vislon® zippers extend to upper thigh- are easy to clean and strong.
- Contoured leg curves and diamond gusset crotch for maximum mobility.
Women’s shape accentuating longer 3/4 jacket
- Soft Milled Cowhide 1.1-1.3mm.
- Scooter Collar with two outside hidden zippered pockets and one inside zippered pocket.
- Modern cut lines that accentuate female form with triple stitched details.
- Cool rivet decoration on shoulders and back belt.
- Nice Zigzag triple stitch detailing on the inside leather wind flap.
- Full leather action back and matching stretch panels on full sleeve removable liner for comfortable wear and protection against tearing.
- 2 side seam zippers at the bottom that can be opened to prevent jacket from riding up while seated and comfortable posture.
- Very cute small back belt detail at the waist with one loop and nice rivet detailing.
- Zip-out, full-sleeve, high performance insulated thermal liner for extra warmth. Removable liner uses heavy duty long lasting black polyester lining with custom First Classic Orange Mesh trimming and ever popular First Classic Orange label.
- Heavy snaps and Original YKK zippers. Non-rusting, non-corroding.
- Small zippered lipstick pocket on the left arm for keys, license or other small items.
The Women's Sierra Softshell offers lightweight weather protection that excels in a wide range of adverse climates. Constructed from 100% polyester stretch fabric bonded to polyester micro fleece, the Sierra Softshell Jacket for women features a DWR (durable water resistant) finish that repels wind and moisture while remaining breathable and flexible, and incorporates the 5.11 RapiDraw™ system for easy access to an interior pocket or a concealed firearm. Low-profile chest pockets stow your phone or accessories, lined handwarmer pockets keep your fingers responsive, the adjustable hem ensures a snug fit, and premium YKK® zipper hardware ensures quick and precise action in any environment.
- Lightweight all-weather women's jacket
- 5.11 RapiDraw™ System
- DWR water-repellant finish
- Low profile chest pockets
- Lined handwarmer pockets
- Elastic hem adjustments inside hand pockets
- 100% polyester stretch fabric outer
- Bonded polyester micro fleece inner
- Embossed loop patch on right sleeve
- Tonal 5.11 branding at left shoulder
- YKK® two-way front zip with chin guard
$157.99Adjustable opening belts Easy clip for hassle free access Studded non-rusting hardware Heavy metallic zipper Carrying handle on each bag Dia. 14” x 10 ½” x 8” Learn More
The Rapid Response Quarter-zip is built from a high performance, quick-dry, two-way stretch polyester/spandex fabric that provides a snug and secure fit without bunching or rolling. An ideal bottom or mid layer, the Rapid Response features a moisture wicking finish that keeps you warm and dry, a secure zip pocket on the left arm, an embossed loop platform on the left arm, and stylish embroidered 5.11 branding.
- Compressed fit for comfort and flexibility
- High performance two-way stretch fabric
- Moisture wicking, quick drying
- Zippered sleeve pocket at left bicep
- Scope embossed loop platform on right bicep
- 92% polyester / 8% spandex torso
- 91% polyester / 9% spandex sleeves, shoulders, and collar
- Embroidered 5.11 branding
- Also available in RealTree® XTRA
While many hunters choose fleece outerwear for those colder days in the stand, most fleece fails to keep you warm when a steady wind rolls in. That's where the new Vortex Windproof jacket stands head and shoulders above traditional fleece camo. The Vortex jacket fuses a windproof barrier and Scent Lok's Carbon Alloy® technology between two layers of fleece to provide cold weather comfort and maximum scent control at the same time. The inner micro fleece helps provide warmth while the outer fleece helps repel moisture. Carbon Alloy® technology for maximum odor adsorption.
- Carbon Alloy® technology
- Windproof barrier fused between two layers of fleece for maximum warmth
- 5 pocket design for essential gear storage
- Elastic waistband
- Snap-fly opening