Unisex Double Deep Pocket Thermal Chap
- Soft Milled 1.2-1.3mm leather.
- 2 ultra deep pockets on each thigh, 1 zipper and 1 snap closed, for secure storage, 4 pockets total.
- Snap out high performance thermal insulated liner
- Mesh under-liner for comfortable riding in hot or cold weather.
- Stretch panel on inner thigh for perfect fit.
- 4 Snap boot cuffs for easy on and off.
- Unfinished bottom for trimming to correct size.
- Heavy snaps and Original YKK zippers. Non-rusting, non-corroding.
- Zipper buffer prevents liner from catching in the zippers.
- Everything a rider needs in a chap!!
The Women's Sierra Softshell offers lightweight weather protection that excels in a wide range of adverse climates. Constructed from 100% polyester stretch fabric bonded to polyester micro fleece, the Sierra Softshell Jacket for women features a DWR (durable water resistant) finish that repels wind and moisture while remaining breathable and flexible, and incorporates the 5.11 RapiDraw™ system for easy access to an interior pocket or a concealed firearm. Low-profile chest pockets stow your phone or accessories, lined handwarmer pockets keep your fingers responsive, the adjustable hem ensures a snug fit, and premium YKK® zipper hardware ensures quick and precise action in any environment.
- Lightweight all-weather women's jacket
- 5.11 RapiDraw™ System
- DWR water-repellant finish
- Low profile chest pockets
- Lined handwarmer pockets
- Elastic hem adjustments inside hand pockets
- 100% polyester stretch fabric outer
- Bonded polyester micro fleece inner
- Embossed loop patch on right sleeve
- Tonal 5.11 branding at left shoulder
- YKK® two-way front zip with chin guard
Regular Price: $159.97
Special Price: $127.98
Keep warm with the Flame Resistant Hooded Jacket, built to last for years!
- Heavy-duty flame resistant brass front zipper covered by storm flap with concealed snaps
- Triple-needle stitched main seams
- Three-piece insulated hood with flame resistant drawstring
- Deep bi-swing action back
- Elbow patches
- Hidden flame resistant rib knit storm cuffs
- Two FR lined front patch pockets
- Elastic waistband
- Inside double pocket with flame resistant hook/loop closure
- Meets the requirements of ASTM F1506, NFPA 70E, and OSHA 1910.269(l)(6)(iii)
- Heavyweight modacrylic insulation quilted to 100% cotton FR twill
- 10 oz. 88% cotton, 12% nylon flame resistant duck
$157.99Adjustable opening belts Easy clip for hassle free access Non-rusting hardware Heavy metallic zipper Carrying handle on each bag Dia. 16” x 12 ½” x7 ¼” Learn More
- Soft quiet tricot reverses to thick warm Sherpa Fleece
- Attached hood with crown and side adjustment points
- Full zipper with storm flap
- 2 zippered pockets with storm flaps
- Elasticized wrist cuffs
- Adjustable draw cord waist
- Grommeted rear license loop
Keep your core warm with the new Insulator Vest from 5.11. Ideal as either a mid or outer layer, the Insulator Vest is built from 62% nylon / 38% polyester fabric for an ideal blend of comfort, warmth, and weather resistance. Features include a DWR (durable water resistant) treated exterior that protects from light rain, poly/spandex stretch side panels that maximize breathability and ensure a snug fit, and our unique RapiDraw™ pockets for quick and unhindered access to your firearm. The 100 gm PrimaLoft® Silver lining provides an outstanding warmth-to-weight ratio, and low-profile chest pockets provide plenty of space for your accessories.
- An ideal mid or outer layer
- RapiDraw pockets
- DWR treated exterior
- Low-profile chest pockets
- Performance fit stretch panels
- 62% nylon / 38% polyester
- 100 gm PrimaLoft® Silver lining
- 2-way YKK® front zipper
- Tonal 5.11 branding
Men’s Vented Scooter Jacket with blacked out highly reflective piping
- Soft Milled Cowhide 1.1-1.3mm.
- Scooter Collar with Snap Closure and padded collar edge at the back for neck comfort.
- Covered zippers for cleaner look.
- Generous closeable air vents on shoulders and one large
- horizontal vent at the back.
- Jacket has the day & night safety feature. The seams look subtle charcoal black in the day, but become highly reflective at night when head lights hit the jacket.
- 4 Zippered pockets on the front & two inside.
- Full leather action back and matching stretch panels on full sleeve removable liner for comfortable wear and protection against tearing.
- Adjustable Velcro side tabs for better fit & wind control.
- Padded back belt for additional protection.
- Zip-out, full-sleeve, high performance insulated thermal liner for extra warmth. Removable liner uses heavy duty long lasting black polyester lining with custom First Classic Orange Mesh trimming and ever popular First Classic Orange label.
- Heavy snaps and Original YKK zippers. Non-rusting,
- Built of 1200D Poly with Rain Defender™ Durable Water Repellent and Duravax™ base
- On wheels making it easy to transport heavy tools
- Large main compartment to carry tools, cords, equipment and more
- Secondary compartment for separating clothes and shoes
- Interior zippered pocket to store quick access items
- Rugged top and side haul handles for carrying
From: $119.99Key Industries Men's Deluxe Unlined Coverall 986 come in medium fray and navy. The coveralls are ready for work featuring reinforced pockets, triple needle stitched main seams, utility pocket, two chest pockets, and adjustable cuffs for comfort.
- 7 oz. Westex Ultrasoft Deluxe Coverall, Relaxed Fit
- 88% Cotton / 12% High Tenacity Nylon 7 oz. Fabric
- ARC Rating 8.7 - HRC Level 2
- Bi-Swing Action Back
- Reinforced Pockets
- Utility Pocket
- Adjustable Cuffs
- Nomex Zipper Tape - YKK Zippers
- Two Piece Sleeve