Men’s Vented Scooter Jacket with blacked out highly reflective piping
- Soft Milled Cowhide 1.1-1.3mm.
- Scooter Collar with Snap Closure and padded collar edge at the back for neck comfort.
- Covered zippers for cleaner look.
- Generous closeable air vents on shoulders and one large
- horizontal vent at the back.
- Jacket has the day & night safety feature. The seams look subtle charcoal black in the day, but become highly reflective at night when head lights hit the jacket.
- 4 Zippered pockets on the front & two inside.
- Full leather action back and matching stretch panels on full sleeve removable liner for comfortable wear and protection against tearing.
- Adjustable Velcro side tabs for better fit & wind control.
- Padded back belt for additional protection.
- Zip-out, full-sleeve, high performance insulated thermal liner for extra warmth. Removable liner uses heavy duty long lasting black polyester lining with custom First Classic Orange Mesh trimming and ever popular First Classic Orange label.
- Heavy snaps and Original YKK zippers. Non-rusting,
- Activated carbon technology helps adsorb odor
- Brushed tricot outer shell & a micro-fleece inner liner keeps you comfortable all season long
- Two waist pockets & two back hip pockets for gear storage
- Side waistband elastic for a snug fit
Regular Price: $139.99
Special Price: $83.99
Engineered to provide versatile thermal protection in a broad range of climates, the Insulator Jacket is built from 62% nylon / 38% polyester fabric for an ideal blend of comfort, warmth, and weather resistance. Features include a DWR (durable water resistant) treated exterior that protects from light rain, poly/spandex stretch side panels that maximize breathability and ensure a snug fit, and our unique RapiDraw™ pockets for quick and unhindered access to your firearm. The 100 gm PrimaLoft® Silver lining provides an outstanding warmth-to-weight ratio, and low-profile chest pockets provide plenty of space for your accessories.
- Versatile thermal protection
- RapiDraw pockets
- DWR treated exterior
- Low-profile chest pockets
- Performance fit stretch panels
- 62% nylon / 38% polyester
- 100 gm PrimaLoft® Silver lining
- 2-way YKK® front zipper
- Tonal 5.11 branding
- 100% Polyester XLT fabric
- Full zip jacket with collar
- Innovative safety harness slit in back for easy attachment and concealment
- Two lower snap pockets
- One angled snap chest pocket
- Partial Elastic Waist and Sleeve cuffs
- System Layer 3
Men’s Classic M/C Jacket
- Milled 1.1 – 1.2 mm cow leather.
- Men’s traditional belted motorcycle jacket.
- Full leather action back.
- Half belted for easy adjustment while riding.
- Full Sleeve Zip-out Quilted lining.
From: $119.99Key Industries Men's Flame Resistant Bib Overall 286.43
- Heavyweight 14 oz 100% Cotton Denim
- Reinforced Rear Pockets
- Double Bottom Front Pockets for Added Durability
- Diamond Back Construction for True Freedom of Movement
- Hammer Loop on Left Side
- Double Utility Pocket on Right Side
- Triple Needle Stitching
- Double Bib Compartments, One with Security Flap
- ARC Rating 24 - HRC Level 2
Ladies Zip Front Reflective Star Vest
- Soft Naked Cowhide 1.2-1.3mm
- Reflective Star Vest
- Great fit, easy to put on and comfortable to wear
- Original YKK zippers. Non-rusting, non-corroding
Introducing the worlds first heated Parka with patented My Core Control Personal Thermal Control Technology inside that gives the wearer the ability to change their core body temperature.The My Core Heated Hunting Technology actually affects Human Core Body Temperature measurable orally by a thermometer. My Core Control Technology strategically provides heat to the pulse area of the inner wrist and utilizes the heart to pump the blood as a coolant and the circulatory system as the radiator. As the heart beats, heated blood is pumped throughout the entire body. The microprocessor controller provides three temperature settings to adjust the warmth, to fit your comfort and activity level. The level settings are high, medium and low.
Batteries re-charge in 6 hours and are rechargeable for over 500 cycles. Solid state heated wrist devices and button are waterproof. Internal highly water resistant battery pouches with PU zippers keep batteries dry during operation. This jacket must be hand washed and hung to dry.
Settings Short Duration Long Duration Setting Temperature Hours Hours High 145ºF 6.5 Hours 12.5 Hours Medium 135ºF 10.5 Hours 19 Hours Low 125°F 13 Hours 25 Hours
Men's Chap with Zippered Thigh Pockets
- Premium Buffalo leather 1.3-1.4 MM
- Fully line with soft mesh lining
- Dual thigh zipper close slash pockets
- Inside zipper buffer prevents liner from snagging in zipper
- Genuine YKK zippers
The John Deere Johnny Popper Mossy Oak Childrens Boots JD2188 have the grown-up look the kids want but the protection and durability you need. Made with the same great quality the John Deere line is known for, these boots are no exception. With the Tan Crazy Horse foot and Mossy Oak nylon top, those little feet will be stomping in style. The Johnny Popper Boots will be on their best behavior with it's non-marking rubber outsole and last through the play day because of the Goodyear Welt Construction.
John Deere Boot SizingCrib: 0 - 4Infant: 4 - 8Children: 8 1/2 - 3Youth: 3 1/2 - 6Learn More
- Top: Mossy Oak - nylon
- Foot: Tan Crazy Horse
- Outsole: Non-Marking Rubber
- Lining: Soft Moisture Wicking
- Goodyear Welt Contruction
- Size: Children