- Anti-pilling fleece
- Partial elastic waist
- Zipper fly with double rubber snap closure
- Two cargo bellow pockets with side entry zippers
- 14" Leg zippers
- Partial elastic ankle cuffs
- System Layer 3
Regular Price: $109.99
Special Price: $76.99
Keep your core warm with the new Insulator Vest from 5.11. Ideal as either a mid or outer layer, the Insulator Vest is built from 62% nylon / 38% polyester fabric for an ideal blend of comfort, warmth, and weather resistance. Features include a DWR (durable water resistant) treated exterior that protects from light rain, poly/spandex stretch side panels that maximize breathability and ensure a snug fit, and our unique RapiDraw™ pockets for quick and unhindered access to your firearm. The 100 gm PrimaLoft® Silver lining provides an outstanding warmth-to-weight ratio, and low-profile chest pockets provide plenty of space for your accessories.
- An ideal mid or outer layer
- RapiDraw pockets
- DWR treated exterior
- Low-profile chest pockets
- Performance fit stretch panels
- 62% nylon / 38% polyester
- 100 gm PrimaLoft® Silver lining
- 2-way YKK® front zipper
- Tonal 5.11 branding
- Built of 1200D Poly with Rain Defender™ Durable Water Repellent
- 9 compartments
- 2 loops for hanging belt when not in use
- Metal hammer hanger and traditional hammer loop
- rings for clipping additional items
- Removable and adjustable padded/contoured shoulder straps and suspenders (sold separately)
- Padded/contoured waist belt
- Milled 1.1 – 1.2 mm promo cowhide.
- Unisex chap with no pockets.
- 4 snaps at the bottom.
- Size adjusting lace on the back.
- Heavy Duty high quality mesh lining.
- All hardware non-rusting and non-corroding.
- Genuine leather main label and hangtag.
The UA Performance Polo…updated. It’s been redesigned to have a more athletic fit. But the performance hasn’t changed—it still keeps you cool & mobile, doesn’t wrinkle, snag, hold odor, or fade. That’s why you see it everywhere.
- Smooth, soft anti-pick, anti-pill fabric has a cleaner, snag-free finish
- 4-way stretch fabrication allows greater mobility in any direction
- Moisture Transport System wicks sweat away from the body
- Anti-odor technology prevents the growth of odor causing microbes
- 30+ UPF protects your skin from the sun’s harmful rays
- Durable rib-knit collar
- Updated performance fit
- Body: 5.6 oz. Polyester/Elastane
- Collar: Polyester
Key Industries Men's Flame Resistant Thermal Base Layer Bottom 153.05 - Flame Out
- 7 oz Rib 60% Modacrylic/30% Cotton/10% Aramid
- HRC Level 2
- ARC Level 8.1
- Colors: .05 Gray
- 90% Polyester/10% Merino Wool Interlock fabric
- Crew neck style shirt
- Thumb loops for easy layering
- Raglan sleeves for ease of movement
- Flat seams for comfort
- Machine washable
- System Layer 1
Designed for the all-around equestrian, the Noble Outfitters® Essential Vest combines warm style and incredible comfort with modern technology and riding features. The 100% polyester shell with a water repellent finish and 140g of insulation provide ample core warmth, while the athletic cut slight racer back allows for ease of movement while riding or working.
The Noble Outfitters Essential Vest incorporates an inner zippered pocket with cord management system for iPods or cellphones to conveniently and safely keep your music with you on every ride.
A dropped back hem gives you extra coverage in the saddle and zip secure hand pockets keep your valuables secure. Brushed lining at the inside neck and zip pockets creates added warmth and soft feel. The strong YKK® zippers ensure that the vest will last for many seasons to come. Reflective detailing is positioned to enhance your visibility for low-light rides.
- Slight racer back for ease of movement
- Dropped back hem
- Zip secure hand pockets with warm brushed lining
- Internal chest pocket with cord management
- Brushed tricot at inside neck for added warmth
- Coil front zip with Noble Outfitters logo puller
- Reflective logo detailing
- YKK® zippers
The John Deere Johnny Popper Infant Mossy Oak Boots JD1188 have the grown-up look the kids want but the protection and durability you need. Made with the same great quality the John Deere line is known for, these boots are no exception. With the Tan Crazy Horse leather foot and Mossy Oak top, those little feet will be taking their first steps in style. The Johnny Popper Infant Boots will be on their best behavior with it's non-marking rubber outsole.
John Deere Boot SizingCrib: 0 - 4Infant: 4 - 8Children: 8 1/2 - 3Youth: 3 1/2 - 6
- Top: Mossy Oak
- Foot: Tan Crazy Horse Leather
- Outsole: Non-Marking Rubber
- Lining: Soft Moisture Wicking
- Cement Contruction
- Size Category: Infant
Show off your county girl fashion sense with this great Blazin Roxx belt by Nocona Belt Co. Belt boasts a pink camo print, with lots of rhinestones for a stylish bling. Beautiful round rhinestones trimmed with silver beads for extra glamour. Beautiful silver buckle with plenty of sparkle. Perfect belt for any pair of jeans.
- Pink camo
- Silver beads
- Measures 1-1/2”