You wake to the sound of rain; thoughts of a great day of hunting ruined. Or a great morning turns into a wet, drizzling afternoon. Whatever the case, thanks to our waterproof series you can stay in the field in weather that finds deer moving and hunters leaving. While others leave, you stay, you hunt... you succeed.
- Carbon Alloy® technology
- 100% waterproof
- Lightweight design
- 2 zipped pockets with storm flaps keep gear dry
Women’s Blacked Out Hourglass M/C Jacket
- Ultra soft Naked Touch Cowhide 1.1-1.2mm.
- Black zipper and snap give clean look.
- Front and back braiding and rivet detailing on the back for classic M/C look.
- Elasticized waist to hold hourglass shape.
- 2 outside pockets and one inside pocket for storage.
- Zip-out, full-sleeve, high performance insulated thermal liner for extra warmth with stretch liner in the arms for comfort while riding and protection against tearing.
- Heavy snaps and Original YKK zippers, Non-rusting, non-corroding.
- Soft- quiet- anti-pilling micro fleece
- Side elastic waist with belt loops and tunnels
- 2 Jean style inset pockets
- 2 Cargo bellow pockets with side entry zippers
- 1 rear snap pocket
- 14" leg zippers
- Partial elastic ankle cuff
- Full leg crotch gusset for ease of movement
$249.99Richlu Manufacturing Flame Resistant HRC 1 Utility Unlined Coveralls F7740NRPA 1975, NFPA 1977, NFPA 2112, ASTM F1506, NFPA 70E
- Garment meets performance requirements of CAN/CGSB 155.20-2000
- Scotchlite design meets requirements of the WCB of BC Standard 1997-2
- Shell: Nomex® IIIA 6 oz.
- 3M(TM) Scotchlite (tm)Retroreflective Material for striping
- 2-way non-locking brass Nomex® zipper
- Adjustable cuff with snaps
- Comfort fit banded waist
- 2 chest patch pockets and 2 lower slash pockets with FR cotton pocketing
- 2 back patch pockets
- Action back
- Union made
- 3M and Schotchlite are trademarks of 3M. Used under license in Canada.
Originally released in 1965, the M-65 field jacket has proven itself on battlefields around the world. 5.11 Tactical has re-imagined the traditional M-65 design in a contemporary fitted cut, crafted from our legendary 6.14-oz. (208g/m²) 65% polyester / 35% cotton Taclite™ ripstop fabric. Tougher and more comfortable than ever, the 5.11 M-65 features RapiDraw™ through-and-through pockets for quick and complete interior access, dual Hidden Document Pockets at the chest for secure storage, and a Teflon® fabric treatment for enhanced stain, soil, and fade resistance. The M-65 has a slim inner lining and no insulation, making it easy to layer for comfortable wear in a broad range of climates.
- An exclusive 5.11 redesign of the traditional M-65 Field Jacket
- Dual Hidden Document Pockets at the chest
- Teflon treatment resists stains, soil, and fading
- Slim lining for easy layering
- 6.14-oz. Taclite poly/cotton ripstop fabric
- Functional epaulettes
- Nametape holder
- Tonal 5.11 branding
The Scent-Lok Insulated Waterproof pant can handle even the nastiest weather that big game hunters might face. The pant features 100gm of insulation as well as suspenders to help keep your gear in place. Two waist pockets for storage and 11" leg zippers with storm flaps for easy field dressing. Features Carbon Alloy® technology for maximum scent control.
- Carbon Alloy® technology
- Removable suspenders
- 100gm insulation for warmth
- Two waist pockets with storm flaps
- 11'' leg zippers with storm flaps
- Ultra Lightweight Ripstop fabric with Trinity Technology
- NEW Shock Blocker reduces fall arrest force up to 40%
- Patented and exclusive safety harness system inside of a top quality ScentBlocker hunting garment
- Adjustable shoulder straps
- 2 zippered slash pockets at waist
- 2 slim design cargo pockets with small button bellow and zippered side entry
- 20" leg zippers
- Tree strap
- Removable tether
- Suspension relief strap
- Instruction manual
Men’s Full Side Stretch Scooter Jacket
- Soft Milled Cowhide 1.1-1.3mm.
- Full body side stretch panels offer most accommodating fit.
- Mandarin collar for scooter look.
- 2 outside pockets, one inside pocket for storage and two additional outside vented pockets at chest.
- Action back with stretch panel in liner arms for comfort while riding
- 2 Sleeve, two chest and two rear vents with heavy mesh inner liner for full ventilation.
- Zip-out, full-sleeve, high performance insulated thermal liner for extra warmth. Removable liner uses heavy duty long lasting black polyester lining with custom First Classic Orange Mesh trimming and ever popular First Classic Orange label.
- Heavy snaps and Original YKK zippers. Non-rusting, non-corroding.
$157.99THROW OVER BAGS: Adjustable opening belts Easy clip for hassle free access Non rusting hardware Heavy metallic zipper Carrying handle on each bag Two inside pockets in each bag Dia.: 15" x 11.5" x 7" Learn More
- Soft warm Micro fleece now highly wind resistant with highly breathable WindBrake Technology
- Removable Visor hood with crown and side adjsutments - Sturdy Vislon zipper is offset at the front for comfort
- Quick Cinch fit system at chest
- Non-slip grip patches on shoulders for carrying backpack or bow/gun sling
- 2 slanted zippered lower chest pockets
- 2 lower zippered pockets
- Quiet hook and loop at sleeve opening
- Adjustable removeable armguard to fit RH or LH