From: $44.99Don't bring your work home! Keep your clothes clean by covering up in Key Industries Deluxe Unlined Long Sleeve Coverall 995.
- Deluxe Unlined Coverall, Long Sleeve
- 100% Cotton 10 oz Fisher Stripe
- 55% Cotton / 45% Polyester 8.5 oz Twill
- Full Relaxed Fit for Superior Comfort
- True Bi-Swing Back for Ease of Movement
- Heavy Duty Leg Zipper to Knee
- Reinforced Front and Rear Pockets
- Two Exterior Front Pockets with Zipper Closures
- Two Piece Sleeves with Pleated Elbows
Full Gusset Y-Bar TechnologyLearn More
The Old Toledo High Visibility 1/4 Zip Soft Shell Jacket is designed for the working woman in mind. This 1/4 zip jacket is designed for a ladies figure and provides extra warmth and safety!
- Nylon shell infused with DuPont™ Teflon® fabric protector.
- ANSI Class 2 Ladies Softshell .
Regular Price: $74.99
Special Price: $52.49
The 5.11 Herringbone Covert Shirt features a unique RAPIDraw™ placket, a revolutionary design in concealed carry garment design that grants immediate access to a shouldered sidearm. Sewn-on faux buttons conceal breakaway snaps that open instantly, maximizing your response time in urgent situations. Quick release side vents accelerate sidearm access and provide a hip holster option, while zippered Hidden Document Pockets at the chest offer secure storage space. Premium poly/cotton construction ensures maximum comfort and performance in any environment, while traditional patch pockets at the chest and finely detailed stitching ensure that your appearance is as stylish as it is covert. Additional features include a generous length to assist in concealing your sidearm and reinforced box stitching at key stress points to ensure fast and reliable action.
- Stylish and covert
- Ideal for off duty, CCW, or covert ops
- 5.11 RAPIDraw system allows fast sidearm access
- Quick release side vents support hip holster
- Hidden Document Pockets at the chest
- High performance poly/cotton fabric
- Reinforced box stitching at all action points
- YKK® zipper hardware
- Generous length
- Locker loop inside collar
- Built of 600D Poly Ripstop with Rain Defender™ Durable Water Repellent and Poly Base
- Large main compartment
- Front flap with zippered pocket conceals organization panel and access into main compartment
- Pocket for computer in main compartment
- Durable side release buckle closure
- Adjustable shoulder strap with pad
- 19" x 12.5" x 5.5"
Key Industries Men's Flame Resistant Thermal Base Layer Bottom 153.05 - Flame Out
- 7 oz Rib 60% Modacrylic/30% Cotton/10% Aramid
- HRC Level 2
- ARC Level 8.1
- Colors: .05 Gray
- Water resistant
- Wind resistant
- Front angled pockets with zipper closure
- Left chest pocket with zip closure
- Elastic waist cord with toggles
- Nylon front zipper
- Adjustable cuffs with hook/loop closure
- Extended tail
- 8 oz. 100% polyester softshell bonded to micro fleece
Regular Price: $59.99
Special Price: $41.99
A warm and flexible foundation for the new 5.11 layering system, the Sub-Z Crew is crafted from a high performance blend of 90% polyester and 10% spandex for a compressed fit that eliminates bunching and rolling. An anti-microbial, moisture wicking finish keeps you warm and dry in any climate, and like the 5.11 Sub-Z Quarter-Zip, the Sub-Z Crew features a textured interior that maximizes body heat retention. Ergonomically placed flat-locked seams are designed to increase comfort and reduce chafing when carrying equipment, and the extended length ensures that your new Sub-Z Crew will remain securely tucked in at all times. Neutral color choices allow easy matching with additional 5.11 layering gear.
- The ideal foundation for the 5.11 layering system
- Moisture wicking, anti-microbial
- Compressed fit for comfort and flexibility
- Neutral color choices match other 5.11 layering gear
- High performance 90% polyester/10% spandex fabric
- Ergonomic flat-locked seams for comfort
- Extended length
The John Deere Johnny Popper Infant Mossy Oak Boots JD1188 have the grown-up look the kids want but the protection and durability you need. Made with the same great quality the John Deere line is known for, these boots are no exception. With the Tan Crazy Horse leather foot and Mossy Oak top, those little feet will be taking their first steps in style. The Johnny Popper Infant Boots will be on their best behavior with it's non-marking rubber outsole.
John Deere Boot SizingCrib: 0 - 4Infant: 4 - 8Children: 8 1/2 - 3Youth: 3 1/2 - 6
- Top: Mossy Oak
- Foot: Tan Crazy Horse Leather
- Outsole: Non-Marking Rubber
- Lining: Soft Moisture Wicking
- Cement Contruction
- Size Category: Infant
Women’s Braided Buffalo Nickel Vest
- Soft Milled Cowhide 1.1-1.2mm.
- Buffalo nickel head snaps.
- Thin braid detailing down front and back and across pockets.
- 2 outside pockets for storage.
- Side lace for MC look
- Heavy snaps Non-rusting, non-corroding.