The durable Dickies Men's Relaxed Fit Carpenter Jean 1993 has a casual waistband, a generous fit through the seat and thigh with slightly tapered leg openings. The rugged, heavyweight 14 oz.. Denim, 100% Cotton workhorse denim fabric is woven for durability, and the reinforced triple stitched seams will prevent blowouts in tough working situations. This jean will work just as hard as you do with a hammer loop, dual tool pocket and rivets at all stress points. This jean is built to last. Dickies, Quality Workwear since 1922.
- 14 oz.. Denim, 100% Cotton
- Relaxed fit
- Fits over boots
- Hammer loop and tool pocket
- Triple stitched
- MORE COLORS COMING SOON!
The UA Tech™ Short Sleeve T-shirt has a deeper, ribbed V-neck for a super-feminine finish, a crazy soft fabric that feels incredible next to your skin, and built-in anti-odor technology to fight off any funk. It wicks sweat fast, regulates your body temperature, and moves wherever you want to take it.
- Updated UA Tech™ fabric has a softer, more natural feel for incredible all-day comfort
- Signature Moisture Transport System wicks sweat to keep you dry and light
- Anti-odor technology keeps your gear fresher, longer
- Extended body length delivers the perfect amount of coverage
- Raglan sleeves unlock mobility for serious range of motion
- Deep V-neck collar & slimmer fit deliver a sleeker, more feminine silhouette
- 3.9 oz Polyester
The Noble Outfitters® Mariah Long Sleeve Crew is the perfect top for all seasons. In colder months, or for chilly mornings, use the Mariah as a base layer under your vest or jacket. Thumbholes at the cuff keep sleeves tucked in gloves or down over hands for added warmth.
As a warm weather riding shirt, the Mariah Long Sleeve Crew incorporates Opti-Dry Technology to wick moisture away, while the UPF 20+ fabric helps to protect against strong summer sun.
The versatile Mariah Long Sleeve Crew is soft and comfortable with performance features and a feminine fit. Made of lightweight performance jersey material and strategically placed flat seams that work to minimize chaffing when riding and working.
Cut longer in the sleeve and body specifically for the rider, the Mariah top covers your arm when fully extended and is the perfect length to wear out or stay tucked. Reflective detailing on the left sleeve and back of the neck is positioned to enhance your visibility for low-light rides.
- Thumbholes at cuff
- Dropped back hem
- Flat seams
- Reflective logo detailing
- Opti-Dry Technology wicks moisture away
- UPF 20+
Under Armour's Wounded Warrior Project® gear is more than just a nod to men & women in uniform—they help support the program, giving back to those who have sacrificed so much for our country.
- This beanie is an Official Wounded Warrior Project® Licensed product
- Dual-layer fabric gives you a soft, ultra-warm interior and a slick, fast-drying exterior
- 4-way stretch fabrication allows greater mobility and maintains shape
- Signature Moisture Transport System wicks sweat away from the hand
- Tonal logo for use with a uniform
- One size fits all
Out of stock