$157.99Adjustable opening belts Easy clip for hassle free access Non-rusting hardware Heavy metallic zipper Carrying handle on each bag Dia. 17 ¾” x 12 ¾” x 6” Learn More
The RUSH 72 is engineered to be a full featured 72 hour bag that provides ample space for gear and accessories while remaining rugged and reliable enough for extended excursions or tactical deployments. Highly resilient, water repellent 1000D nylon construction keeps your gear safe and dry in any environment, while a generous MOLLE /Backup Belt System compatible web platform keeps all your gear within easy reach. When it comes to storage, the RUSH 72 hour backpack delivers; dual zippered front and main compartments, an admin organizer pocket, an internal hydration compartment, an easily accessible shove-it pocket, and a fleece-lined sunglass pocket keep your loadout organized, stable, and secure over rough terrain. If you're looking for the best bug out backpack in the world, you've found it — the RUSH 72.
- Full-featured 72 hour backpack
- Ideal for recreational use or as an operational bug out bag
- Dual-zippered front and main compartments with molded grip pulls
- Multiple integrated organization pockets
- Admin organization pocket to store maps, pens, and documents
- Fleece-lined sunglass pocket
- Internal hydration compartment with hangers and toggles
- Cinching waist strap and dual compression straps
- Adjustable dual density closed-cell foam shoulder straps
- Built from high strength, water-repellant 1000D nylon
- 2894 cu in, 47.5 liter capacity
- Contour yoke system with grab and go handle
- Rugged, self-healing YKK® zipper hardware
- Integrated drainage grommet
Keep warm with the Flame Resistant Hooded Jacket, built to last for years!
- Heavy-duty flame resistant brass front zipper covered by storm flap with concealed snaps
- Triple-needle stitched main seams
- Three-piece insulated hood with flame resistant drawstring
- Deep bi-swing action back
- Elbow patches
- Hidden flame resistant rib knit storm cuffs
- Two FR lined front patch pockets
- Elastic waistband
- Inside double pocket with flame resistant hook/loop closure
- Meets the requirements of ASTM F1506, NFPA 70E, and OSHA 1910.269(l)(6)(iii)
- Heavyweight modacrylic insulation quilted to 100% cotton FR twill
- 10 oz. 88% cotton, 12% nylon flame resistant duck
Men’s Sporty Scooter Jacket
- Soft Naked Cowhide 1.1-1.3mm available in black or brown color.
- Modern fit, mandarin collar, stripe detailing, & hidden zippers give sporty look.
- Perforated action back for look and air flow.
- Full opening zippered sleeve cuffs, great fit, easy to put on and comfortable to wear.
- Side zippers at the bottom for more comfort while riding.
- 2 sleeve and two pocket vents with heavy mesh inner liner for full ventilation.
- 4 outside pockets and two inside pockets for storage.
- Action back with stretch panel in liner arms for comfort while riding.
- Zip-out, full-sleeve, high performance insulated thermal liner for extra warmth
- Removable liner uses heavy duty long lasting black polyester lining with custom First Classic Orange Mesh trimming and ever popular First Classic Orange label.
- Heavy snaps and Original YKK zippers. Non-rusting, non-corroding.
$189.99Adjustable opening belts Easy clip for hassle free access Studded non rusting hardware Heavy metallic zipper Carrying handle on each bag Dia. 20” x 13” x 7 ½” Learn More
Originally released in 1965, the M-65 field jacket has proven itself on battlefields around the world. 5.11 Tactical has re-imagined the traditional M-65 design in a contemporary fitted cut, crafted from our legendary 6.14-oz. (208g/m²) 65% polyester / 35% cotton Taclite™ ripstop fabric. Tougher and more comfortable than ever, the 5.11 M-65 features RapiDraw™ through-and-through pockets for quick and complete interior access, dual Hidden Document Pockets at the chest for secure storage, and a Teflon® fabric treatment for enhanced stain, soil, and fade resistance. The M-65 has a slim inner lining and no insulation, making it easy to layer for comfortable wear in a broad range of climates.
- An exclusive 5.11 redesign of the traditional M-65 Field Jacket
- Dual Hidden Document Pockets at the chest
- Teflon treatment resists stains, soil, and fading
- Slim lining for easy layering
- 6.14-oz. Taclite poly/cotton ripstop fabric
- Functional epaulettes
- Nametape holder
- Tonal 5.11 branding
- Ultra Lightweight Ripstop fabric with Trinity Technology
- NEW Shock Blocker reduces fall arrest force up to 40%
- Patented and exclusive safety harness system inside of a top quality ScentBlocker hunting garment
- Adjustable shoulder straps
- 2 zippered slash pockets at waist
- 1 slim design cargo pockets with small button bellow and zippered side entry
- Inner leg zippers
- Tree strap
- Removable tether
- Suspension relief strap
- Instruction manual
Men’s Sleek Vented Scooter Jacket
- Soft Milled Naked Cowhide 1.1-1.3mm.
- Scooter Collar with Snap Closure and covered zippers for cleaner look.
- Two front vent pockets, two vents on the sleeves and four eyelets vent under each arm.
- Four outside zippered pockets and two inside snap closable pockets.
- Perforated action back and matching stretch panels on full sleeve removable liner for comfortable wear and protection against tearing.
- Side zippered for additional fit adjustment.
- Zip-out, full-sleeve, high performance insulated thermal liner for extra warmth. Removable liner uses heavy duty long lasting black polyester lining with custom First Classic Orange Mesh trimming and ever popular First Classic Orange label.
- Heavy snaps and Original YKK zippers. Non-rusting, non-corroding.
- Rivet detailing on each pocket for style.
The Sierra Softshell offers lightweight weather protection that excels in a wide range of adverse climates. Constructed from 100% polyester stretch fabric bonded to polyester micro fleece, the Sierra Softshell Jacket features a DWR (durable water resistant) finish that repels wind and moisture while remaining breathable and flexible, and incorporates the 5.11 RapiDraw™ system for easy access to an interior pocket or a concealed firearm. Low-profile chest pockets stow your phone or accessories, lined handwarmer pockets keep your fingers responsive, the adjustable hem ensures a snug fit, and premium YKK® zipper hardware ensures quick and precise action in any environment.
- Lightweight all-weather comfort
- 5.11 RapiDraw™ System
- DWR water-repellant finish
- Low profile chest pockets
- Lined handwarmer pockets
- Elastic hem adjustments inside hand pockets
- 100% polyester stretch fabric outer
- Bonded polyester micro fleece inner
- Embossed loop patch on right sleeve
- Tonal 5.11 branding at left shoulder
- YKK® two-way front zip with chin guard
- 100% Polyester XLT fabric
- Zipper fly with double rubber snap closure
- 2 Inset waist pockets
- 2 Cargo bellow pockets with side zipper entry
- System Layer 3