For over 10 years Robinson Outdoor products has worked to develop Trinity™ Technology, the new pinnacle in human scent control. Independent laboratory testing results show that Trinity technology is game changing- so thin and light, yet it adsorbs up to 40% more odor than activated carbon and up to 200% more than zeolite. Trinity Technology is designed around a cutting edge synthetic polymer that was specifically created to adsorb human odor. With a huge surface area and more adsorptive kinetics, Trinity Technology will surpass the old industry standard of carbon and set the bar at a whole new level. With clothing, liquids, detergent and spray; Trinity will have a product available for everyone’s budget and needs. Simply put- this technology is amazing and available nowhere else.
4 Direction Stretch™
Provides superior comfort, fit and freedom of movement. The inherent multi-directional stretch of the fabric allows you to perform the movements needed to hunt while not worrying about your garment binding or restricting you.
Strategically prevents easy escape of odor, and forces it through the scent adsorbing filter at key exit points of your body - wrist, neck, waist, leg cuffs - to allow maximum adsorption by the ScentBlocker scent control technology.
Xtreme Lightweight Technology Xtreme Lightweight Technology Utilizes soft, quiet outer fabric and embossed inner lining to create a very lightweight garment with excellent stretch properties. This lightweight fabric construction also provides excellent breathability.
- 100% Polyester XLT fabric
- Full zip jacket with collar
- Raglan sleeves for ease of movement
- Innovative safety harness slit in back for easy attachment and concealment
- One angled chest pocket
- Two lower snap pockets
- Partial elastic cuffs and waist
- New updated styling
- System Layer 3
Regular Price: $159.99
Special Price: $111.99
Originally released in 1965, the M-65 field jacket has proven itself on battlefields around the world. 5.11 Tactical has re-imagined the traditional M-65 design in a contemporary fitted cut, crafted from our legendary 6.14-oz. (208g/m²) 65% polyester / 35% cotton Taclite™ ripstop fabric. Tougher and more comfortable than ever, the 5.11 M-65 features RapiDraw™ through-and-through pockets for quick and complete interior access, dual Hidden Document Pockets at the chest for secure storage, and a Teflon® fabric treatment for enhanced stain, soil, and fade resistance. The M-65 has a slim inner lining and no insulation, making it easy to layer for comfortable wear in a broad range of climates.
- An exclusive 5.11 redesign of the traditional M-65 Field Jacket
- Dual Hidden Document Pockets at the chest
- Teflon treatment resists stains, soil, and fading
- Slim lining for easy layering
- 6.14-oz. Taclite poly/cotton ripstop fabric
- Functional epaulettes
- Nametape holder
- Tonal 5.11 branding
Men’s Single Back Panel Vest
- Soft Milled Cowhide 1.1-1.2mm.
- Single panel back ideal for patches and club logos.
- 2 zippered outside pockets and two inside pockets for storage.
- Side laces for MC look and size adjustment.
- Antique black snaps and hidden zippers for clean look.
- Classic 4 snap front.
- Inner satin liner.
- Heavy snaps Non-rusting, non-corroding.
$69.99Check out one of Trenditions hottest sellers, the Trenditions Way West Kayla Satchel 1160352. This multi-colored satchel features 2 pickets, interior zipper, and a cell phone pocket. Also, notice there is a detachable body strap and handle so you can carry it anyway you like. In this satchel, you will be able to carry everything you need and most importantly...be able to find it!
- Looks great with the Trenditions Way West Kayla Wallet 1160364W
- Dimensions: 14 X 5 1/2 X 11 1/2
- Stock Number: 1160352
- SKU Number: 073111024944
- Built of 1200D Poly with Rain Defender™ Durable Water Repellent and Duravax™ base
- Large main compartment to store books, files or computer
- Zippered organization compartment for additional storage and room to store power cords and accessories
- Contour fit shoulder straps
- Padded air mesh back panel
From work wear to casual wear this jacket goes the extra mile to deliver comfort and practicality at every turn. Imported
- 100 % cotton
- 12 oz. boulder cloth, quarry washed canvas jacket
- Soft blanket plaid body lining
- Nylon taffeta diamond quilted sleeve lining
- Zip-thru funnel collar
- Inside side-entry, cell phone and patch pockets
- Adjustable tab waistband
- Triple needle stitching at high stress seams
- YKK antique brass metal zipper
- Chest measured 1' below armhole
- Sleeve length measured from center back
- Body length measured from center back
Regular Price: $149.99
Special Price: $104.99
The Sierra Softshell in RealTree® XTRA camo offers lightweight weather protection that excels in a wide range of adverse climates. Constructed from 100% polyester stretch fabric bonded to polyester micro fleece, the RealTree Sierra Softshell Jacket features a DWR (durable water resistant) finish that repels wind and moisture while remaining breathable and flexible, and incorporates the 5.11 RapiDraw™ system for easy access to an interior pocket or a concealed firearm. Low-profile chest pockets stow your phone or accessories, lined handwarmer pockets keep your fingers responsive, the adjustable hem ensures a snug fit, and premium YKK® zipper hardware ensures quick and precise action in any environment.
- Lightweight all-weather comfort
- 5.11 RapiDraw™ System
- DWR water-repellant finish
- Low profile chest pockets
- Lined handwarmer pockets
- Elastic hem adjustments inside hand pockets
- 100% polyester stretch fabric outer
- Bonded polyester micro fleece inner
- Authentic RealTree XTRA colors
- Embossed loop patch on right sleeve
- Tonal 5.11 branding at left shoulder
- YKK® two-way front zip with chin guard
Ladies Zip Front Reflective Star Vest
- Soft Naked Cowhide 1.2-1.3mm
- Reflective Star Vest
- Great fit, easy to put on and comfortable to wear
- Original YKK zippers. Non-rusting, non-corroding
- DWR Treated 600D Polyester with Tarpalin/Abrasion-Resistant PU coated bottom panel
- Dimensions: 18" x 13" x 8"
- 1750 cubic inches
- UA Storm treated to protect your gear from the elements
- Soft, tricot lined laptop sleeve; can hold up to a 15" laptop
- Front H2O repellent UA Storm valuables pocket
- HeatGear adjustable shoulder straps for extra comfort/breathability
- 2 side water bottle pockets
- Large, front gusseted laundry pocket
- Built of 1200D Poly with Rain Defender® Durable Water Repellent and Duravax® base
- Front main compartment is padded for even the largest laptop
- Back main compartment for files, notebooks and folders
- Front organization panel to allow items to be accessed quickly
- Zippered organization compartment
- 2 side zippered utility pockets
- Removable, adjustable shoulder strap with pad