Regular Price: $139.99
Special Price: $97.99
The RUSH 24 is designed to provide superior storage capacity and organization without slowing you down. The roomy main compartment offers three interior mesh organizer pockets to keep small accessories organized, a padded hydration pocket keeps you moving, and a fleece-lined sunglass pocket keeps your eyewear within easy reach. Dual side storage compartments offer double-zip access, a large stuff-it pocket with an integrated draw cord provides expandable storage when you need it, and contoured compression straps ensure a stable, comfortable carry. A wrap-around web platform is MOLLE/SlickStick System™ compatible, allowing you to customize your storage options as you see fit. Easily the best tactical backpack choice for a wide range of applications, the RUSH 24 combines superior mobility and enhanced storage with customizable functionality that excels in any environment.
- Quite simply the best tactical backpack on the market
- Roomy main storage area
- Dual zipping side pockets
- Hydration pocket
- Stuff-it pocket with integrated draw cord
- Reinforced grab-and-go handle
- Wrap-around MOLLE/SlickStick web platform
- Three mesh admin compartments
- Zippered fleece-lined eyewear pocket
- Hook and loop nametape and flag patches
- Durable1050D nylon
- Water-repellant coating
- 20" H x 12.5" L x 8" D main compartment
- 2070 cubic inch capacity
- Adjustable height sternum strap
- Two external compression straps
- Contoured yoke shoulder strap system
- Twin drainage grommets
- Self-repairing YKK® zippers
- Glove-friendly pull tabs
The Wolverine Men's Bonaventure 6" Boots W04417 look great in the brown full-grain waterproof leather upper. This boot also features wave mesh lining, removable air cell PU cushion footbed with anti-microbial mesh sock liner, compression molded EVA midsole and rubber lug outer sole.
- Full-grain waterproof leather upper
- Wave mesh lining
- Removable air cell PU cushion footbed
- Anti-microbial mesh sock liner
- Compression molded EVA midsole
- Rubber lug outer sole
- Cement construction
- Built of 1200D Poly with Rain Defender™ Durable Water Repellent
- 9 compartments
- 2 loops for hanging belt when not in use
- Metal hammer hanger and traditional hammer loop
- rings for clipping additional items
- Removable and adjustable padded/contoured shoulder straps and suspenders (sold separately)
- Padded/contoured waist belt
For over 10 years Robinson Outdoor products has worked to develop Trinity™ Technology, the new pinnacle in human scent control. Independent laboratory testing results show that Trinity technology is game changing- so thin and light, yet it adsorbs up to 40% more odor than activated carbon and up to 200% more than zeolite. Trinity Technology is designed around a cutting edge synthetic polymer that was specifically created to adsorb human odor. With a huge surface area and more adsorptive kinetics, Trinity Technology will surpass the old industry standard of carbon and set the bar at a whole new level. With clothing, liquids, detergent and spray; Trinity will have a product available for everyone’s budget and needs. Simply put- this technology is amazing and available nowhere else.
4 Direction Stretch™
Provides superior comfort, fit and freedom of movement. The inherent multi-directional stretch of the fabric allows you to perform the movements needed to hunt while not worrying about your garment binding or restricting you.
Strategically prevents easy escape of odor, and forces it through the scent adsorbing filter at key exit points of your body - wrist, neck, waist, leg cuffs - to allow maximum adsorption by the ScentBlocker scent control technology.
Xtreme Lightweight Technology Xtreme Lightweight Technology Utilizes soft, quiet outer fabric and embossed inner lining to create a very lightweight garment with excellent stretch properties. This lightweight fabric construction also provides excellent breathability.
- 100% Polyester XLT fabric
- Full zip jacket with collar
- Raglan sleeves for ease of movement
- Innovative safety harness slit in back for easy attachment and concealment
- One angled chest pocket
- Two lower snap pockets
- Partial elastic cuffs and waist
- New updated styling
- System Layer 3
Regular Price: $159.99
Special Price: $111.99
Originally released in 1965, the M-65 field jacket has proven itself on battlefields around the world. 5.11 Tactical has re-imagined the traditional M-65 design in a contemporary fitted cut, crafted from our legendary 6.14-oz. (208g/m²) 65% polyester / 35% cotton Taclite™ ripstop fabric. Tougher and more comfortable than ever, the 5.11 M-65 features RapiDraw™ through-and-through pockets for quick and complete interior access, dual Hidden Document Pockets at the chest for secure storage, and a Teflon® fabric treatment for enhanced stain, soil, and fade resistance. The M-65 has a slim inner lining and no insulation, making it easy to layer for comfortable wear in a broad range of climates.
- An exclusive 5.11 redesign of the traditional M-65 Field Jacket
- Dual Hidden Document Pockets at the chest
- Teflon treatment resists stains, soil, and fading
- Slim lining for easy layering
- 6.14-oz. Taclite poly/cotton ripstop fabric
- Functional epaulettes
- Nametape holder
- Tonal 5.11 branding
Women’s Buckled Zip Front Vest
- Soft Milled Cowhide 1.1-1.3mm.
- Covered zippers and cross stitching seems on front and back for cleaner stylish look.
- 2 outside zippered pockets and two inside pockets.
- 4 buckle straps on sides for extra comfort.
- Scoop back for style.
- Built of 1200D Poly with Rain Defender™ Durable Water Repellent and Duravax™ abrasion-resistant base
- Large main compartment to carry tools, cords, equipment and more
- Secondary compartment for separating clothes and shoes
- Interior zippered pocket to store quick access items
- Rugged top and side haul handles for carrying
- Removable adjustable shoulder strap with pad
From: $73.99Soft Milled 1.1-1.2mm Cow Hide. Very stylish, fitted, sexy style, accentuates female form. It is cut longer especially in the front for ladies who do not want the belly to show when they wear vest. 5 Antique Silver snap front Closure. 2 outside hidden snap closure pockets and 2 inside pockets. Heavy duty long lasting black polyester lining with Custom First Classic Orange Mesh trimming and ever popular First Classic Orange label. Armholes are trimmed with heavy black textile to ensure the orange mesh does not show from the armholes. All metal hardware is guaranteed that it will not rust or corrode. Learn More
Regular Price: $129.99
Special Price: $90.99
The Sierra Softshell offers lightweight weather protection that excels in a wide range of adverse climates. Constructed from 100% polyester stretch fabric bonded to polyester micro fleece, the Sierra Softshell Jacket features a DWR (durable water resistant) finish that repels wind and moisture while remaining breathable and flexible, and incorporates the 5.11 RapiDraw™ system for easy access to an interior pocket or a concealed firearm. Low-profile chest pockets stow your phone or accessories, lined handwarmer pockets keep your fingers responsive, the adjustable hem ensures a snug fit, and premium YKK® zipper hardware ensures quick and precise action in any environment.
- Lightweight all-weather comfort
- 5.11 RapiDraw™ System
- DWR water-repellant finish
- Low profile chest pockets
- Lined handwarmer pockets
- Elastic hem adjustments inside hand pockets
- 100% polyester stretch fabric outer
- Bonded polyester micro fleece inner
- Embossed loop patch on right sleeve
- Tonal 5.11 branding at left shoulder
- YKK® two-way front zip with chin guard
Women’s Braided Vest
- Soft Milled 1.1-1.2mm Cowhide.
- Thick braid detailing down front and back and across pockets.
- 2 outside pockets for storage.
- Side lace for MC look.
- Classic 4 snap front.
- Heavy snaps Non-rusting, non-corroding