The Wolverine Men's Bonaventure 6" Steel-Toe EH Boots W04405 look great in the brown full-grain waterproof leather upper. This boot also features wave mesh lining, removable air cell PU cushion footbed with anti-microbial mesh sock liner, compression molded EVA midsole and rubber lug outer sole. Steel-Toe rated ASTM F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 EH.
- Full-grain waterproof leather upper
- Wave mesh lining
- Removable air cell PU cushion footbed
- Anti-microbial mesh sock liner
- Compression molded EVA midsole
- Rubber lug outer sole
- Steel-Toe rated ASTM F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 EH
Men's Classic Vest with Buffalo Nickel Snaps
- Color: Black
- Butter soft naked cowhide 1.2-1.3 MM
- Snap front vest highlighted with Buffalo Nickel snaps
- 2 Lower front coin pockets
- Plain side styling for a clean look
- Built in dual side concealed weapon and ammo pocket
- Pullover style with 1/4 zip front
- Vertical zippered chest pocket
- Flat seams for comfort
- Machine washable
- Dark brown/light brown color
- Wind resistant
- Water resistant
- Three-piece hood with elastic cord and toggles
- Zip-thru collar
- Front angled pockets with zip closure
- Left chest pocket with zip closure
- Elastic waist cord with toggles
- Nylon front zipper
- Extended tail
- Adjustable cuff with hook/loop closure
- Polyester/spandex softshell bonded to 100% polyester micro fleece
Men’s Buffalo Nickel Vest
- Soft Milled Cowhide 1.1-1.2mm.
- Buffalo nickel head snaps on front.
- 4 outside pockets and two inside pockets for storage.
- Side lace for MC look & size adjustment.
- Classic 4 snap front opening.
- Heavy snaps Non-rusting, non-corroding.
Women’s Form fitted vest with self adjusting sides
- Soft Milled 1.1-1.2mm Cowhide.
- Very stylish, fitted, sexy, short style that accentuates female form.
- Cinched leather sides, adjust to size automatically, retaining the best form for the wearer.
- #5 Antique Silver hidden zipper front with 2 outside concealed
- Zipper pockets and 2 inside zippered pockets.
- Full Heavy duty long lasting black Mesh lining and ever popular First Classic Orange label.
- Armholes are trimmed with heavy black textile to ensure the mesh does not show from the armholes.
- All metal hardware is guaranteed not to rust or corrode.
Regular Price: $139.99
Special Price: $97.99
Engineered to provide versatile thermal protection in a broad range of climates, the Insulator Jacket is built from 62% nylon / 38% polyester fabric for an ideal blend of comfort, warmth, and weather resistance. Features include a DWR (durable water resistant) treated exterior that protects from light rain, poly/spandex stretch side panels that maximize breathability and ensure a snug fit, and our unique RapiDraw™ pockets for quick and unhindered access to your firearm. The 100 gm PrimaLoft® Silver lining provides an outstanding warmth-to-weight ratio, and low-profile chest pockets provide plenty of space for your accessories.
- Versatile thermal protection
- RapiDraw pockets
- DWR treated exterior
- Low-profile chest pockets
- Performance fit stretch panels
- 62% nylon / 38% polyester
- 100 gm PrimaLoft® Silver lining
- 2-way YKK® front zipper
- Tonal 5.11 branding
The John Deere Johnny Popper Mossy Oak Childrens Boots JD2188 have the grown-up look the kids want but the protection and durability you need. Made with the same great quality the John Deere line is known for, these boots are no exception. With the Tan Crazy Horse foot and Mossy Oak nylon top, those little feet will be stomping in style. The Johnny Popper Boots will be on their best behavior with it's non-marking rubber outsole and last through the play day because of the Goodyear Welt Construction.
John Deere Boot SizingCrib: 0 - 4Infant: 4 - 8Children: 8 1/2 - 3Youth: 3 1/2 - 6Learn More
- Top: Mossy Oak - nylon
- Foot: Tan Crazy Horse
- Outsole: Non-Marking Rubber
- Lining: Soft Moisture Wicking
- Goodyear Welt Contruction
- Size: Children
Regular Price: $109.99
Special Price: $76.99
Designed to provide maximum tactical performance in a comfortable, lightweight frame, the Pursuit Slip On Shoe from 5.11 Tactical is built for covert ops or fast action missions that require a quick change from street gear to a tactical kit. Built from Nubuck and Distressed Leather, and featuring a low profile CMEVA midsole, a full rubber tactical outsole, and a removable Ortholite insole, the Field Ops Slip On provides a surprising amount of comfort without sacrificing agility or stability. Integrated fence climbing lugs offer enhanced mobility, while the high density collar and accelerated 8mm offset design promote heel lock and toe splay for positive traction in a wide range of environments.
- Ideal for covert ops, CCW, or quick-prep tactical
- Accelerated design promotes toe splay
- High Density collar ensures heel lock
- Fence Climbing Lugs
- Removable Ortholite® insole
- 8mm Heel to Toe offset
- Low profile CMEVA Midsole
- Full Rubber Tactical Outsole
- Supports 5.11 Blood Type Patch Kit