- Milled 1.1 – 1.2 mm promo cowhide.
- Unisex chap with no pockets.
- 4 snaps at the bottom.
- Size adjusting lace on the back.
- Heavy Duty high quality mesh lining.
- All hardware non-rusting and non-corroding.
- Genuine leather main label and hangtag.
The John Deere Johnny Popper Infant Mossy Oak Boots JD1188 have the grown-up look the kids want but the protection and durability you need. Made with the same great quality the John Deere line is known for, these boots are no exception. With the Tan Crazy Horse leather foot and Mossy Oak top, those little feet will be taking their first steps in style. The Johnny Popper Infant Boots will be on their best behavior with it's non-marking rubber outsole.
John Deere Boot SizingCrib: 0 - 4Infant: 4 - 8Children: 8 1/2 - 3Youth: 3 1/2 - 6
- Top: Mossy Oak
- Foot: Tan Crazy Horse Leather
- Outsole: Non-Marking Rubber
- Lining: Soft Moisture Wicking
- Cement Contruction
- Size Category: Infant
- Built of 1200D Poly with Rain Defender™ Durable Water Repellent and Duravax™ base
- Large main compartment to store books, files or computer
- Zippered organization compartment for additional storage and room to store power cords and accessories
- Contour fit shoulder straps
- Padded air mesh back panel
The 5.11 Herringbone Covert Shirt features a unique RAPIDraw™ placket, a revolutionary design in concealed carry garment design that grants immediate access to a shouldered sidearm. Sewn-on faux buttons conceal breakaway snaps that open instantly, maximizing your response time in urgent situations. Quick release side vents accelerate sidearm access and provide a hip holster option, while zippered Hidden Document Pockets at the chest offer secure storage space. Premium poly/cotton construction ensures maximum comfort and performance in any environment, while traditional patch pockets at the chest and finely detailed stitching ensure that your appearance is as stylish as it is covert. Additional features include a generous length to assist in concealing your sidearm and reinforced box stitching at key stress points to ensure fast and reliable action.
- Stylish and covert
- Ideal for off duty, CCW, or covert ops
- 5.11 RAPIDraw system allows fast sidearm access
- Quick release side vents support hip holster
- Hidden Document Pockets at the chest
- High performance poly/cotton fabric
- Reinforced box stitching at all action points
- YKK® zipper hardware
- Generous length
- Locker loop inside collar
Brushed for extra softness, our Carhartt Men's Brushed Fleece Sweatshirt 100072 is constructed in a 10.5-ounce, 50% cotton/50% polyester blend (Slate Heather: 55% cotton/45% polyester) for extra durability. It’s Sherpa lined for warmth – including the attached hood with draw-cord closure. Well outfitted, it features a locker loop to facilitate hanging and two front hand-warmer pockets. There’s also a media port and loop that let you string earphones from a media player or phone you’ve stowed in your pocket. The sweatshirt is also engineered with a full-length antique-finish nickel front zipper as well as stretchable, spandex-reinforced rib-knit that retain body warmth.
- Fiber: 10.5-ounce, 50% cotton/50% polyester blend (Slate Heather: 55% cotton/45% polyester)
- Brushed fleece for softness
- Sherpa lined
- Relaxed fit
With the High Visibility Bomber Jacket you will be able to be safe and stay warm with the zip out fleece liner. Black bottom and sleeve helps protect the garment against wear and tear keeps the garment stay cleaner longer.
- ANSI class 3 mens high visibility bomber jacket with zip-out storm fleece liner.
- Nylon shell infused with DuPont™ Teflon® fabric protector.
- Bellow pockets with side entry.
- Hidden hood.
- Nylon quilted lining with zip out storm fleece.
Men’s Buffalo Nickel Vest with Dual side internal Concealed gun pockets.
- Milled 1.1-1.2mm cow leather.
- 4 Antique Buffalo nickel head snaps on front.
- 2 outside pockets with hidden snap closure & 2 inside concealed gun pockets made of special nylon with inbuilt holsters.
- Single panel back, ideal for patches, embroidery or airbrushed art work.
- American sizing. Ample length. Smart fitting.
- Armhole lining trimmed with heavy buffer fabric to stop lining from coming out of the armhole.
- Heavy duty long lasting polyester lining.
ANSI Class E (ANSI Class 3 when worn with ANSI Class to upper garment). DuPont™ Teflon® fabric protector with Tricot lining for comfort and easy on/off. Elastic waist, snap bottom.Learn More
A warm and flexible base or mid layer, the Sub-Z Quarter-Zip is crafted from a high performance blend of 90% polyester and 10% spandex for a compressed fit that eliminates bunching and rolling. An anti-microbial, moisture wicking finish keeps you warm and dry in any climate, and the front zipper extends to mid sternum, allowing you to easily adjust your core temperature. Similar to the 5.11 Sub-Z Crew, the Quarter-Zip features a textured interior that maximizes body heat retention. Ergonomically placed flat-locked seams are designed to increase comfort and reduce chafing when carrying equipment, and the extended length ensures that your new Sub-Z Quarter-Zip will remain securely tucked in at all times.
- Ideal base or mid layer
- Moisture wicking, anti-microbial
- Compressed fit for comfort and flexibility
- Front zipper extends to mid sternum
- High performance 90% polyester/10% spandex fabric
- Ergonomic flat-locked seams for comfort
- Extended length
- 5.11 branding