- Wind resistant
- Water resistant
- Three-piece hood with elastic cord and toggles
- Zip-thru collar
- Front angled pockets with zip closure
- Princess seams
- Elastic waist cord with toggles
- Nylon front zipper
- Extended tail
- Elastic cuff
- Polyester/spandex soft shell bonded to polyester micro fleece
A warm and flexible base or mid layer, the Sub-Z Quarter-Zip is crafted from a high performance blend of 90% polyester and 10% spandex for a compressed fit that eliminates bunching and rolling. An anti-microbial, moisture wicking finish keeps you warm and dry in any climate, and the front zipper extends to mid sternum, allowing you to easily adjust your core temperature. Similar to the 5.11 Sub-Z Crew, the Quarter-Zip features a textured interior that maximizes body heat retention. Ergonomically placed flat-locked seams are designed to increase comfort and reduce chafing when carrying equipment, and the extended length ensures that your new Sub-Z Quarter-Zip will remain securely tucked in at all times.
- Ideal base or mid layer
- Moisture wicking, anti-microbial
- Compressed fit for comfort and flexibility
- Front zipper extends to mid sternum
- High performance 90% polyester/10% spandex fabric
- Ergonomic flat-locked seams for comfort
- Extended length
- 5.11 branding
- 1.2MM Premium Leather
- 6 Inside Pockets & 4 Front Pockets
- Great for Hot Weather Riding '
Women’s Light Weight Vest
- Extra Soft Thin Cowhide 0.8-1.0mm.
- Lightweight leather great for hot weather riding.
- Side stretch panels for great fit.
- 2 outside pockets for storage.
- Classic black 4 snap front.
- Inner satin liner.
- Heavy snaps Non-rusting, non-corroding.
- ANSI Class 3 Nylon Shell
- Teflon Fabric Stain Protection
- Quilted lining with 4-3/4oz poly fill
- Hidden hood
- Zip front
- Built of 600D Poly Ripstop with Rain Defender™ Durable Water Repellent and Poly Base
- Large main compartment to store books, files or computer
- Zippered organization compartment for additional storage and room to store power cords and accessories
- Hanging zippered pocket
- Contour fit shoulder straps
- Padded air mesh back panel
Designed for the all-around equestrian, the Noble Outfitters® Essential Vest combines warm style and incredible comfort with modern technology and riding features. The 100% polyester shell with a water repellent finish and 140g of insulation provide ample core warmth, while the athletic cut slight racer back allows for ease of movement while riding or working.
The Noble Outfitters Essential Vest incorporates an inner zippered pocket with cord management system for iPods or cellphones to conveniently and safely keep your music with you on every ride.
A dropped back hem gives you extra coverage in the saddle and zip secure hand pockets keep your valuables secure. Brushed lining at the inside neck and zip pockets creates added warmth and soft feel. The strong YKK® zippers ensure that the vest will last for many seasons to come. Reflective detailing is positioned to enhance your visibility for low-light rides.
- Slight racer back for ease of movement
- Dropped back hem
- Zip secure hand pockets with warm brushed lining
- Internal chest pocket with cord management
- Brushed tricot at inside neck for added warmth
- Coil front zip with Noble Outfitters logo puller
- Reflective logo detailing
- YKK® zippers
- Triple-needle stitched main seams
- Princess seams with two front on-seam pockets
- Hidden knit storm cuffs
- Three-piece lined hood with drawstring
- Three inside chest pockets, right with zipper closure
- Sleeves: Heavyweight insulation quilted to 100% polyester taffeta
- Body: Heavyweight 100% polyester fine sherpa
- 100% heavyweight cotton
Women’s Form fitted vest with self adjusting sides
- Soft Milled 1.1-1.2mm Cowhide.
- Very stylish, fitted, sexy, short style that accentuates female form.
- Cinched leather sides, adjust to size automatically, retaining the best form for the wearer.
- #5 Antique Silver hidden zipper front with 2 outside concealed
- Zipper pockets and 2 inside zippered pockets.
- Full Heavy duty long lasting black Mesh lining and ever popular First Classic Orange label.
- Armholes are trimmed with heavy black textile to ensure the mesh does not show from the armholes.
- All metal hardware is guaranteed not to rust or corrode.