Wrangler Original Fit, Official ProRodeo Competition Jeans. Authentic five pocket styling. Sanforized. 100% cotton, heavyweight broken twill denim.Learn More
This Wrangler Cowgirl Cut Ultimate Riding jean in the Cash fit features a perfect rise for riding so you can be comfortable all day in the saddle. And with a modern finish and style, you'll look great no matter what trail you're riding.
- Mid rise
- Flat seams for comfort
- Vented bootcut
- 100% cotton denim
- Color: American Spirit
Regular Price: $32.97
Special Price: $24.73
- Water repellent finish
- Full-cut arm openings for maximum comfort
- Reinforced bartacks at all stress points
- Three inside chest pockets
- Triple-needle stitched main seams
- Brass front zipper
- Extended back for extra warmth
- Extra-large front patch pockets
- Shell Fabric: Heavy-duty 100% cotton duck
- Insulation/Liner: Heavyweight insulation quilted to 100% polyester taffeta
- Completely insulated with foam rubber around the entire foot
- 100% waterproof
- All vulcanized rubber construction
- Heavy cotton lining and cushioned insoles with steel shanks for comfort and support
- Adjustable, buckle cinch strap
- Ozone resistant rubber compound
The Carhartt Men’s Washed Duck Work Dungaree B11 last beyond the job and on to the next one. This pant allows you to be comfortable with a full seat and thigh, plus a fit that sits at the natural waist but does not compromise the strength of the reinforced back pockets, multiple tool and utility pockets. Also, the 19-inch leg openings will allow you to fit over your favorite work boots.
- 12-ounce, heavyweight, 100% ring-spun cotton duck
- Sits at the natural waist
- Full seat and thighs
- Multiple tool and utility pockets
- Hammer loop
- Original Dungaree Fit
This coat is designed for a woman's figure and provides extra warmth. With the bright yellow color you will be noticed and have added safety!
- ANSI Class 2. DuPont™ Teflon® fabric protector.
- Nylon shell with quilted lining, storm cuffs.
- Designed to insure comfort and safety.
- Colors: Yellow/Navy
From: $32.99Check out Key Industries great line of western style button down shirts. The Key Industries Men's Western Welder Shirt 519.24 is no exception with stylish pearl snap front closure and on the 2 chest pockets as well.
- Western Welders Shirt, Long Sleeve
- 100% Cotton 9 oz Fabric
- Triple Needle Stitching with Matching Thread
- Pearl Snap Front Closure - Snap Closure at Neck
- 2 Chest Pockets with Snap Closure
- Pencil Slot in Left Pocket
- Font and Back Western Yoke
- Banded Collar
For over 10 years Robinson Outdoor products has worked to develop Trinity™ Technology, the new pinnacle in human scent control. Independent laboratory testing results show that Trinity technology is game changing- so thin and light, yet it adsorbs up to 40% more odor than activated carbon and up to 200% more than zeolite. Trinity Technology is designed around a cutting edge synthetic polymer that was specifically created to adsorb human odor. With a huge surface area and more adsorptive kinetics, Trinity Technology will surpass the old industry standard of carbon and set the bar at a whole new level. With clothing, liquids, detergent and spray; Trinity will have a product available for everyone’s budget and needs. Simply put- this technology is amazing and available nowhere else.
Waterproof, windproof, breathable technology which is impermeable to outside moisture, while allowing perspiration from the inside and dispersing it through the membrane system. Garment seams are heat sealed and secured with waterproof tape.
- 100% Polyester Micro brushed tricot
- Soft synthetic palm treatment for superior grip
- Superior curved hand design
- Gusset across top of glove adds comfort
- Soft nose wiper panel on thumb
- Hook and loop adjustable cuff
- Stretch fabric on shooting finger
Bowhunters need unrestricted movement and clearance to make a clean shot. This midweight glove keeps the release neatly stowed beneath the large cuff while the inner wrist opening allows the release to stay put and ready at all times. Touch tech finger tips let hunters use touchscreen devices.
- Features Carbon Alloy® which combines the power of activated carbon, treated carbon, and zeolite for maximum odor adsorption
- Palm opening allows your release to stay put and ready at all times
- Spandex panel for flexibility
- Touch tech finger tips allow hunters to use touchscreen devices in the field