Keep your core warm with the new Insulator Vest from 5.11. Ideal as either a mid or outer layer, the Insulator Vest is built from 62% nylon / 38% polyester fabric for an ideal blend of comfort, warmth, and weather resistance. Features include a DWR (durable water resistant) treated exterior that protects from light rain, poly/spandex stretch side panels that maximize breathability and ensure a snug fit, and our unique RapiDraw™ pockets for quick and unhindered access to your firearm. The 100 gm PrimaLoft® Silver lining provides an outstanding warmth-to-weight ratio, and low-profile chest pockets provide plenty of space for your accessories.
- An ideal mid or outer layer
- RapiDraw pockets
- DWR treated exterior
- Low-profile chest pockets
- Performance fit stretch panels
- 62% nylon / 38% polyester
- 100 gm PrimaLoft® Silver lining
- 2-way YKK® front zipper
- Tonal 5.11 branding
Men’s Concealed snaps clean look Vest.
- Soft Milled 1.1-1.2mm Cowhide.
- 5 Concealed Snap front closures.
- Leather piping trimmed armholes.
- 2 outside pockets with plackets and hidden snap closure.
- One pocket has opening for hands free phone or iPod wire.
- American sizing. Ample length. Smart fitting with two inside pockets.
- Heavy duty long lasting black polyester lining with First Classic Orange label.
From: $119.99Key Industries Men's Deluxe Unlined Coverall 986 come in medium fray and navy. The coveralls are ready for work featuring reinforced pockets, triple needle stitched main seams, utility pocket, two chest pockets, and adjustable cuffs for comfort.
- 7 oz. Westex Ultrasoft Deluxe Coverall, Relaxed Fit
- 88% Cotton / 12% High Tenacity Nylon 7 oz. Fabric
- ARC Rating 8.7 - HRC Level 2
- Bi-Swing Action Back
- Reinforced Pockets
- Utility Pocket
- Adjustable Cuffs
- Nomex Zipper Tape - YKK Zippers
- Two Piece Sleeve