$119.99Key Industries Men's Deluxe Unlined Coverall 986 come in medium fray and navy. The coveralls are ready for work featuring reinforced pockets, triple needle stitched main seams, utility pocket, two chest pockets, and adjustable cuffs for comfort.
- 7 oz. Westex Ultrasoft Deluxe Coverall, Relaxed Fit
- 88% Cotton / 12% High Tenacity Nylon 7 oz. Fabric
- ARC Rating 8.7 - HRC Level 2
- Bi-Swing Action Back
- Reinforced Pockets
- Utility Pocket
- Adjustable Cuffs
- Nomex Zipper Tape - YKK Zippers
- Two Piece Sleeve
Designed to provide maximum tactical performance in a comfortable, lightweight frame, the Pursuit Lace Up Shoe from 5.11 Tactical is built for covert ops or fast action missions that require a quick change from street gear to a tactical kit. Built from Nubuck and Distressed Leather, and featuring a low profile CMEVA midsole, a full rubber tactical outsole, and a removable Ortholite insole, the Field Ops Slip On provides a surprising amount of comfort without sacrificing agility or stability. Integrated fence climbing lugs offer enhanced mobility, while the high density collar and accelerated 8mm offset design promote heel lock and toe splay for positive traction in a wide range of environments.
- Ideal for covert ops, CCW, or quick-prep tactical
- Accelerated design promotes toe splay
- High Density collar ensures heel lock
- Fence Climbing Lugs
- Removable Ortholite© insole
- 8mm Heel to Toe offset
- Low profile CMEVA Midsole
- Full Rubber Tactical Outsole
- Supports 5.11 Blood Type Patch Kit
While many hunters choose fleece outerwear for those colder days in the stand, most fleece fails to keep you warm when a steady wind rolls in. That's where the new Vortex Windproof jacket stands head and shoulders above traditional fleece camo. The Vortex jacket fuses a windproof barrier and Scent Lok's Carbon Alloy® technology between two layers of fleece to provide cold weather comfort and maximum scent control at the same time. The inner micro fleece helps provide warmth while the outer fleece helps repel moisture. Carbon Alloy® technology for maximum odor adsorption.
- Carbon Alloy® technology
- Windproof barrier fused between two layers of fleece for maximum warmth
- 5 pocket design for essential gear storage
- Elastic waistband
- Snap-fly opening
A boot that offers you comfort and durability has finally arrived. Look no further than the trusted Wolverine brand. The Wolverine Men's Exert 6" Steel-Toe EH Boots W04375 look great in the full-grain leather. Inside, this boot will keep you dry and comfortable with the patented, long-lasting Dri-lex® lining wicks away sweat. Wolverine has added a removable double density footbed to cushion and provide stability. Steel-Toe rated ASTM F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 EH.
- Full-grain leather upper
- Dri-lex® lining
- Removable double density footbed
- Lightweight nylon shank fights fatigue
- Flex-stitch™ hand-sewn Opanka construction
- Steel-Toe rated ASTM F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 EH
$119.99Key Industries Men's Flame Resistant Bib Overall 286.43
- Heavyweight 14 oz 100% Cotton Denim
- Reinforced Rear Pockets
- Double Bottom Front Pockets for Added Durability
- Diamond Back Construction for True Freedom of Movement
- Hammer Loop on Left Side
- Double Utility Pocket on Right Side
- Triple Needle Stitching
- Double Bib Compartments, One with Security Flap
- ARC Rating 24 - HRC Level 2
For over 10 years Robinson Outdoor products has worked to develop Trinity™ Technology, the new pinnacle in human scent control. Independent laboratory testing results show that Trinity technology is game changing- so thin and light, yet it adsorbs up to 40% more odor than activated carbon and up to 200% more than zeolite. Trinity Technology is designed around a cutting edge synthetic polymer that was specifically created to adsorb human odor. With a huge surface area and more adsorptive kinetics, Trinity Technology will surpass the old industry standard of carbon and set the bar at a whole new level. With clothing, liquids, detergent and spray; Trinity will have a product available for everyone’s budget and needs. Simply put- this technology is amazing and available nowhere else.
4 Direction Stretch™
Provides superior comfort, fit and freedom of movement. The inherent multi-directional stretch of the fabric allows you to perform the movements needed to hunt while not worrying about your garment binding or restricting you.
Strategically prevents easy escape of odor, and forces it through the scent adsorbing filter at key exit points of your body - wrist, neck, waist, leg cuffs - to allow maximum adsorption by the ScentBlocker scent control technology.
Xtreme Lightweight Technology
Utilizes soft, quiet outer fabric and embossed inner lining to create a very lightweight garment with excellent stretch properties. This lightweight fabric construction also provides excellent breathability.
- 100% Polyester XLT fabric
- Full zip jacket with collar
- Innovative safety harness slit in back for easy attachment and concealment
- Articulated elbows
- One snap chest pocket
- 2 lower snap pockets
- Cocking device pocket
- Monopod pocket on lower front cargo pocket
- Partial elastic cuffs and waist
- System Layer 3
Men's Chap with Zippered Thigh Pockets
- Premium Buffalo leather 1.3-1.4 MM
- Fully line with soft mesh lining
- Dual thigh zipper close slash pockets
- Inside zipper buffer prevents liner from snagging in zipper
- Genuine YKK zippers