Carhartt Men's Flame Resistant Duck Work Dungaree FRB229 is made to last. Made of 13-ounce, 100% cotton flame-resistant duck, it had a full seat and thigh, multiple tool and utility pockets and hammer loop. It also features an arc-resistant high-tension snap closure at waist, bass zipper fly with Nomex® zipper tape, two reinforced back pockets, triple-stitched main seams and 19-inch leg openings to fit over work boots. NFPA 70E and NFPA 2112 compliant.
All Carhartt flame-resistant pants are NFPA-70E compliant and are made of substantial cotton duck, denim or canvas. Some styles feature an arc-resistant high-tension snap closure at the waist, brass fly zipper, reinforced pack pockets, multiple tool and utility pockets and a hammer loop. All styles have larger leg openings to fit over work boots.
- Fiber: 13-ounce, 100% cotton flame-resistant duck
- Arc-resistant high-tension snap closure at waist
- NFPA 70E and NFPA 2112 compliant
Economy Chap Especially Designed For Rallies & Swap Meets.
- Milled 1.1 – 1.2 mm promo cowhide.
- Unisex chap with 2 jean style front pockets, one on each side.
- Zipper buffer prevents liner from catching in the zippers.
- 4 snaps at the bottom.
- Size adjusting lace on the back.
- Heavy Duty high quality mesh lining.
- All hardware non-rusting and non-corroding.
- Genuine leather main label and hangtag.
From work wear to casual wear this jacket goes the extra mile to deliver comfort and practicality at every turn. Imported
- 100 % cotton
- 12 oz. boulder cloth, quarry washed canvas jacket
- Soft blanket plaid body lining
- Nylon taffeta diamond quilted sleeve lining
- Zip-thru funnel collar
- Inside side-entry, cell phone and patch pockets
- Adjustable tab waistband
- Triple needle stitching at high stress seams
- YKK antique brass metal zipper
- Chest measured 1' below armhole
- Sleeve length measured from center back
- Body length measured from center back