- Wind resistant
- Water resistant
- Zip-thru collar
- Front angled pockets with zip closure
- Left chest pocket with zip closure
- Elastic waist cord with toggles
- Nylon front zipper
- Extended tail
- Ployester/spandex softshell bonded to 100% polyester micro fleece
Bowhunters need unrestricted movement and clearance to make a clean shot. This midweight glove keeps the release neatly stowed beneath the large cuff while the inner wrist opening allows the release to stay put and ready at all times. Touch tech finger tips let hunters use touchscreen devices.
- Features Carbon Alloy® which combines the power of activated carbon, treated carbon, and zeolite for maximum odor adsorption
- Palm opening allows your release to stay put and ready at all times
- Spandex panel for flexibility
- Touch tech finger tips allow hunters to use touchscreen devices in the field
For over 10 years Robinson Outdoor products has worked to develop Trinity™ Technology, the new pinnacle in human scent control. Independent laboratory testing results show that Trinity technology is game changing- so thin and light, yet it adsorbs up to 40% more odor than activated carbon and up to 200% more than zeolite. Trinity Technology is designed around a cutting edge synthetic polymer that was specifically created to adsorb human odor. With a huge surface area and more adsorptive kinetics, Trinity Technology will surpass the old industry standard of carbon and set the bar at a whole new level. With clothing, liquids, detergent and spray; Trinity will have a product available for everyone’s budget and needs. Simply put- this technology is amazing and available nowhere else.
Waterproof, windproof, breathable technology which is impermeable to outside moisture, while allowing perspiration from the inside and dispersing it through the membrane system. Garment seams are heat sealed and secured with waterproof tape.
- 100% Polyester Micro brushed tricot
- Soft synthetic palm treatment for superior grip
- Superior curved hand design
- Gusset across top of glove adds comfort
- Soft nose wiper panel on thumb
- Hook and loop adjustable cuff
- Stretch fabric on shooting finger
The Carhartt Men's Rutland Thermal-Lined Hooded Zip-Front Sweatshirt is designed with Rain Defender Technology. Rain Defender durable water-repellent makes garments rain, mist and snow resistant. Moisture beads up and rolls off to keep you drier and on the job longer.
- 13-ounce, 75% cotton/25% polyester blend
- Attached jersey-lined three-piece hood with draw-cord closure
- Front hand-warmer pocket has a hidden security pocket inside
- Stretchable, spandex-reinforced rib-knit cuffs and waistband
- Rain Defender® durable water-repellent finish
From: $34.99Don't bring your work home! Keep your clothes clean by covering up in Key Industries Poplin Unlined Short Sleeve Coverall 996.
- Poplin Unlined Coverall, Short Sleeve
- 55% Cotton / 45% Polyester 5.25 oz Poplin Fabric
- Water and Stain Repellent Finish
- Full Relaxed Fit for Superior Comfort
- Pleated Back
- Oversized Reinforced Back Pockets
- Two Exterior Chest Pockets - Left with Snap Closure
- Double Utility Pocket on Left - Single Pocket on Right
- Triple Needle Stitching
This comfortable, mid-thigh length nightgown features tank top straps and a soft, silky polyester material.
- Mossy Oak Breakup
- Sizes: S-XXL