This Wrangler Cowgirl Cut Ultimate Riding jean in the Cash fit features a perfect rise for riding so you can be comfortable all day in the saddle. And with a modern finish and style, you'll look great no matter what trail you're riding.
- Mid rise
- Flat seams for comfort
- Vented bootcut
- 100% cotton denim
- Color: American Spirit
Regular Price: $44.99
Special Price: $39.99
The Old West Boy's Brown Western Boots 1936 are sure to be a show stopper without breaking the bank! These boots feature 6-row fancy stitch, rounded top, pull-on style, J toe with toe rand, and a PVC sole.
- Pull-on Style
- All leather foot & shaft
- 6-Row Fancy Stitch
- Round Toe
- Hand corded medallion
- Flexible TPR outsole
- Removable cushion comfort insole
Men's Side Lace Vest with Denim Style Pockets
- Promotional grade leather 1.1-1.2 MM thick
- Classic snap front vest
- 2 Lower front zippered hand warmer pockets
- 2 Denim pocket style chest pockets
- Side lace detailing for optimal fit
- Built in dual-side concealed weapon and ammo pocket
Regular Price: $59.99
Special Price: $41.99
A warm and flexible foundation for the new 5.11 layering system, the Sub-Z Crew is crafted from a high performance blend of 90% polyester and 10% spandex for a compressed fit that eliminates bunching and rolling. An anti-microbial, moisture wicking finish keeps you warm and dry in any climate, and like the 5.11 Sub-Z Quarter-Zip, the Sub-Z Crew features a textured interior that maximizes body heat retention. Ergonomically placed flat-locked seams are designed to increase comfort and reduce chafing when carrying equipment, and the extended length ensures that your new Sub-Z Crew will remain securely tucked in at all times. Neutral color choices allow easy matching with additional 5.11 layering gear.
- The ideal foundation for the 5.11 layering system
- Moisture wicking, anti-microbial
- Compressed fit for comfort and flexibility
- Neutral color choices match other 5.11 layering gear
- High performance 90% polyester/10% spandex fabric
- Ergonomic flat-locked seams for comfort
- Extended length
Our 7.5-ounce, 100% ring spun cotton canvas work dungaree sits at the natural waist, is lightweight and provides exceptional comfort due to its full seat and thigh. It includes tool and utility pockets, a hammer loop, and 19" openings that fit easily over work boots.
- Sits at the natural waist, lightweight
- 19" leg openings fit over work boots
- Multiple tool pockets
Bowhunters need unrestricted movement and clearance to make a clean shot. This midweight glove keeps the release neatly stowed beneath the large cuff while the inner wrist opening allows the release to stay put and ready at all times. Touch tech finger tips let hunters use touchscreen devices.
- Features Carbon Alloy® which combines the power of activated carbon, treated carbon, and zeolite for maximum odor adsorption
- Palm opening allows your release to stay put and ready at all times
- Spandex panel for flexibility
- Touch tech finger tips allow hunters to use touchscreen devices in the field
Beautiful western influenced brown Blazin Roxx wallet. Wallet is made of faux leather featuring a tan swirl underlay on the front. This is a simple but beautiful wallet, which has plenty of room for your cash, credit cards and check book. Matching purses are also available to complete the set. It measures 7-1/2 x 4.
- Brown faux leather
- Tan swirl underlay
- Snap Closure
- Measures 7-1/2 x 4
The Carhartt Force Men's Mandan Sold Short-Sleeve Woven Shirt is designed with FastDry Technology which wicks away sweat for comfort and Stain Breaks technology that releases stains. This shirt has a double layer collar that convert to stand up collar for extra sun protection and has a mesh lined vent at the center of the back of the shirt to facilitate flow-through ventilation. The Carhartt Force Men's Mandan Sold Short-Sleeve Woven Shirt also has two easy entry chest pockets with left-chest zippered side entry pocket.
- 3.25 Ounce, 72% Cotton, 28% Nylon Ripstop
- Fast Dry Technology wicks away sweat for comfort
- Stain Breaker Technology releases stains
- Double layer collar converts to stand up collar for extra sun protection
- Mesh lined vent at center back - facilitates flows through ventilation
- Two easy entry chest pockets
- Left chest zippered side entry pocket
- Carhartt Force labeling on the back of the shirt neck
This coat is designed for a woman's figure and provides extra warmth. With the bright yellow color you will be noticed and have added safety!
- ANSI Class 2. DuPont™ Teflon® fabric protector.
- Nylon shell with quilted lining, storm cuffs.
- Designed to insure comfort and safety.
- Colors: Yellow/Navy