Cut for comfort for a long day on the job, our washed denim work dungaree sits at the natural waist and offers a full seat and thigh. It's built tough, with heavyweight 11.75-ounce, 100% cotton denim. For utility, there are multiple tool and utility pockets, plus a hammer loop. The back pockets are reinforced, and leg openings measure 19-inches to fit over work boots.
- 11.75-ounce, midweight, 100% cotton denim
- Sits at the natural waist
- Full seat and thighs
- Multiple utility pockets
From: $32.99Check out Key Industries great line of western style button down shirts. The Key Industries Men's Western Welder Shirt 519.24 is no exception with stylish pearl snap front closure and on the 2 chest pockets as well.
- Western Welders Shirt, Long Sleeve
- 100% Cotton 9 oz Fabric
- Triple Needle Stitching with Matching Thread
- Pearl Snap Front Closure - Snap Closure at Neck
- 2 Chest Pockets with Snap Closure
- Pencil Slot in Left Pocket
- Font and Back Western Yoke
- Banded Collar
These roomy, relaxed-fit pants feature a full-length, tapered cut and a drawstring waistband for a snug, secure fit. Made from soft, silky polyester material.
- Mossy Oak Breakup Camo
- Sizes: S-XXL
Wrangler Original Fit, Official ProRodeo Competition Jeans. Authentic five pocket styling. Sanforized. 100% cotton, heavyweight broken twill denim.Learn More
A superior multi-purpose belt, the Traverse Double Buckle offers enhanced strength and durability in a comfortable low profile design. Ideal for casual or duty wear, the Traverse Double Buckle Belt easily supports a holster and sidearm without rolling or deforming, and features two tone lightweight aluminum anodized buckles, ribbed weave nylon webbing, a reinforced signature 5.11 belt tip, and subtle logo touches throughout.
- Strong, durable, comfortable
- Supports a holster and sidearm
- Two tone lightweight aluminum anodized buckles
- Ribbed weave nylon webbing
- 5.11 signature reinforced belt tip
- Mini flag attachment point with 1&34;x1&34; loop patch on front
- Subtle 5.11 logo touches throughout