ANSI Class 3, Teflon Fabric Stain Protection, soft shell polymide fabric, zip front, black cuffs and bottom. Machine Washable.Learn More
Brushed for extra softness, our Carhartt Men's Brushed Fleece Sweatshirt 100072 is constructed in a 10.5-ounce, 50% cotton/50% polyester blend (Slate Heather: 55% cotton/45% polyester) for extra durability. It’s Sherpa lined for warmth – including the attached hood with draw-cord closure. Well outfitted, it features a locker loop to facilitate hanging and two front hand-warmer pockets. There’s also a media port and loop that let you string earphones from a media player or phone you’ve stowed in your pocket. The sweatshirt is also engineered with a full-length antique-finish nickel front zipper as well as stretchable, spandex-reinforced rib-knit that retain body warmth.
- Fiber: 10.5-ounce, 50% cotton/50% polyester blend (Slate Heather: 55% cotton/45% polyester)
- Brushed fleece for softness
- Sherpa lined
- Relaxed fit
4 Direction Stretch
Provides superior comfort, fit and freedom of movement. The inherent multi-directional stretch of the fabric allows you to perform the movements needed to hunt while not worrying about your garment binding or restricting you.
Merino wool is a high performance fine wool that provides natural temperature regulation and moisture management. It is a sustainable resource and one of the worlds super performance fibers that has been time tested. Textile science has allowed us to refine wool to the point that it’s comfortable to wear and easy to care for.
Contains a unique moisture wicking element to disperse moisture away from the skin to keep you dry and better regulate temperatures and enhance comfort.
S3 products utilize antimicrobial technology which helps to inhibit the growth of odor causing bacteria. S3 keeps the garment smelling fresher longer.
- 70% Merino Wool/30% Polyester Interlock fabric
- Boxer style front fly
- Flat seams for comfort
- Machine washable
- System Layer 1
Key Industries Flame Resistant Thermal Base Layer Shirt 152.05 - Flame Out
- 7 oz Rib 60% Modacrylic/30% Cotton/10% Aramid
- HRC Level 2
- ARC Level 8.1
- Colors: .05 Gray
Carhartt Men's Flame-Resistant Twill Shirt w/ Pocket Flaps is tested in nature by men who battle the elements and push themselves to the limit every day on the job site. So it's ready for anything, just like you.
- 7-ounce, flame-resistant twill
- Two chest pockets with flaps and button closures
- Flame-resistant melamine buttons
- Button-down collar
- Triple-stitched main seams
- NFPA 70E and NFPA 2112 compliant
Women’s Light Weight Vest
- Extra Soft Thin Cowhide 0.8-1.0mm.
- Lightweight leather great for hot weather riding.
- Side stretch panels for great fit.
- 2 outside pockets for storage.
- Classic black 4 snap front.
- Inner satin liner.
- Heavy snaps Non-rusting, non-corroding.
- Built of 1200D Poly with Rain Defender® Durable Water Repellent and Duravax® base .
- 12 exterior pockets and 6 interior loops
- Internal metal frame allows for easy access into large main compartment
- Load-bearing, abrasion-resistant base
- Comfort grip haul handles
- 14" x 8" x 10.5"
- Built of 600D Poly Ripstop with Rain Defender™ Durable Water Repellent and Poly Base
- Large main compartment
- Front flap with zippered pocket conceals organization panel and access into main compartment
- Pocket for computer in main compartment
- Durable side release buckle closure
- Adjustable shoulder strap with pad
- 19" x 12.5" x 5.5"
- OUTER SHELL: 100% polyester fleece
- LINER: 100% polyester mesh lining
- ADDITIONAL FEATURES:
- ANSI/ISEA 107-2010 Class 3 Certified
- 2" Reflective tape. Double layered three-piece hood with drawstring.
- Oversized front pockets. Knit storm cuffs and waistband.
- Nylon matching front zipper.