The John Deere Classic Johnny Popper Infant Green Boots JD1186 have the grown-up look the kids want but the protection and durability you need. Made with the same great quality the John Deere line is known for, these boots are no exception. With the Tan Crazy Horse leather foot and John Deere green top, those little feet will be taking their first steps in style. The Classic Johnny Popper Boots will be on their best behavior with it's non-marking rubber outsole.
John Deere Boot SizingCrib: 0 - 4Infant: 4 - 8Children: 8 1/2 - 3Youth: 3 1/2 - 6
- Top: Green
- Foot: Tan Crazy Horse Leather
- Outsole: Non-Marking Rubber
- Lining: Soft Moisture Wicking
- Cement Contruction
- Size Category: Infant
Key Industries Flame Resistant Thermal Base Layer Shirt 152.05 - Flame Out
- 7 oz Rib 60% Modacrylic/30% Cotton/10% Aramid
- HRC Level 2
- ARC Level 8.1
- Colors: .05 Gray
- OUTER SHELL: 100% polyester fleece
- LINER: 100% polyester mesh lining
- ADDITIONAL FEATURES:
- ANSI/ISEA 107-2010 Class 3 Certified
- 2" Reflective tape. Double layered three-piece hood with drawstring.
- Oversized front pockets. Knit storm cuffs and waistband.
- Nylon matching front zipper.
A warm and flexible foundation for the new 5.11 layering system, the Sub-Z Crew is crafted from a high performance blend of 90% polyester and 10% spandex for a compressed fit that eliminates bunching and rolling. An anti-microbial, moisture wicking finish keeps you warm and dry in any climate, and like the 5.11 Sub-Z Quarter-Zip, the Sub-Z Crew features a textured interior that maximizes body heat retention. Ergonomically placed flat-locked seams are designed to increase comfort and reduce chafing when carrying equipment, and the extended length ensures that your new Sub-Z Crew will remain securely tucked in at all times. Neutral color choices allow easy matching with additional 5.11 layering gear.
- The ideal foundation for the 5.11 layering system
- Moisture wicking, anti-microbial
- Compressed fit for comfort and flexibility
- Neutral color choices match other 5.11 layering gear
- High performance 90% polyester/10% spandex fabric
- Ergonomic flat-locked seams for comfort
- Extended length
- Built of 1200D Poly with Rain Defender™ Durable Water Repellent and Duravax™ abrasion-resistant base
- Large main compartment to carry tools, cords, equipment and more
- Rugged top and side haul handles for carrying
- Interior zippered pocket to store quick
ANSI Class E (ANSI Class 3 when worn with ANSI Class to upper garment). DuPont™ Teflon® fabric protector with Tricot lining for comfort and easy on/off. Elastic waist, snap bottom.Learn More
- 8 oz. 100% polyester softshell bonded to micro fleece.
- Water resistant
- Wind resistant
- Front angled pocket with zip closure
- Left chest pocket with zip closure
- Nylon front zipper
Engineered to provide a base-layer warming option for any pant, 5.11 Sub-Z Leggings offer a unique, non-compressive, body-skimming design that increases heat retention without affecting movement, flexibility, or agility. Crafted from 90% polyester and 10% spandex, Sub-Z Leggings feature a moisture wicking anti-microbial finish that draws away moisture to keep you warm and dry, and ergonomically placed flat-locked seams maximize comfort. An extra-wide elastic waistband and tapered leg design ensure that the Sub-Z Leggings stay in place during periods of high activity.
- Integrates with any type of pant
- Non-compressive, body skimming design
- Moisture-wicking and anti-microbial finish
- Flat-locked seams reduce chafing
- 90% polyester 10% spandex blend
- Ergonomically placed seams enhance comfort
- Tagless labeling
- Built of 1200D Poly with Rain Defender® Durable Water Repellent and Duravax® base .
- 12 exterior pockets and 6 interior loops
- Internal metal frame allows for easy access into large main compartment
- Load-bearing, abrasion-resistant base
- Comfort grip haul handles
- 14" x 8" x 10.5"
ANSI Class 3. 1/2 zip pullover with hood with drawstring bottom folds into pouch pocket.Learn More