With the High Visibility Bomber Jacket you will be able to be safe and stay warm with the zip out fleece liner. Black bottom and sleeve helps protect the garment against wear and tear keeps the garment stay cleaner longer.
- ANSI class 3 mens high visibility bomber jacket with zip-out storm fleece liner.
- Nylon shell infused with DuPont™ Teflon® fabric protector.
- Bellow pockets with side entry.
- Hidden hood.
- Nylon quilted lining with zip out storm fleece.
Women’s Light Weight Vest
- Extra Soft Thin Cowhide 0.8-1.0mm.
- Lightweight leather great for hot weather riding.
- Side stretch panels for great fit.
- 2 outside pockets for storage.
- Classic black 4 snap front.
- Inner satin liner.
- Heavy snaps Non-rusting, non-corroding.
- Three-piece insulated hood with drawstring
- Heavy-duty nylon front zipper
- Three inside pockets, right with zipper closure
- Triple-needle stitched main seams
- Oversized patch pockets
- Knit cuffs and waistband
- Pleated elbows
- Pleated bi-swing action back
- Water repellent finish
- 100% heavyweight cotton
- Body: Heavyweight insulation quilted to 100% polyester brushed tricot
- Sleeves: Medium-weight insulation quilted to 100% polyester taffeta
- Water resistant
- Wind resistant
- Front angled pockets with zipper closure
- Left chest pocket with zip closure
- Elastic waist cord with toggles
- Nylon front zipper
- Adjustable cuffs with hook/loop closure
- Extended tail
- 8 oz. 100% polyester softshell bonded to micro fleece
- ANSI Class 3 Nylon Shell
- Teflon Fabric Stain Protection
- Quilted lining with 4-3/4oz poly fill
- Hidden hood
- Zip front
Brushed for extra softness, our Carhartt Men's Brushed Fleece Sweatshirt 100072 is constructed in a 10.5-ounce, 50% cotton/50% polyester blend (Slate Heather: 55% cotton/45% polyester) for extra durability. It’s Sherpa lined for warmth – including the attached hood with draw-cord closure. Well outfitted, it features a locker loop to facilitate hanging and two front hand-warmer pockets. There’s also a media port and loop that let you string earphones from a media player or phone you’ve stowed in your pocket. The sweatshirt is also engineered with a full-length antique-finish nickel front zipper as well as stretchable, spandex-reinforced rib-knit that retain body warmth.
- Fiber: 10.5-ounce, 50% cotton/50% polyester blend (Slate Heather: 55% cotton/45% polyester)
- Brushed fleece for softness
- Sherpa lined
- Relaxed fit
Carhartt Men's Flame-Resistant Twill Shirt w/ Pocket Flaps is tested in nature by men who battle the elements and push themselves to the limit every day on the job site. So it's ready for anything, just like you.
- 6-ounce, FR twill: 88% cotton/12% high-tenacity nylon
- Button-down collar with button closure
- Flame-resistant melamine buttons
- Two chest pockets with flaps and button closures
- Extended sleeve plackets with two-button adjustable cuffs
- NFPA 70E and NFPA 2112 compliant
Engineered to provide a base-layer warming option for any pant, 5.11 Sub-Z Leggings offer a unique, non-compressive, body-skimming design that increases heat retention without affecting movement, flexibility, or agility. Crafted from 90% polyester and 10% spandex, Sub-Z Leggings feature a moisture wicking anti-microbial finish that draws away moisture to keep you warm and dry, and ergonomically placed flat-locked seams maximize comfort. An extra-wide elastic waistband and tapered leg design ensure that the Sub-Z Leggings stay in place during periods of high activity.
- Integrates with any type of pant
- Non-compressive, body skimming design
- Moisture-wicking and anti-microbial finish
- Flat-locked seams reduce chafing
- 90% polyester 10% spandex blend
- Ergonomically placed seams enhance comfort
- Tagless labeling
Thedual-hazard Carhartt Force® FR T-shirts meet the performance requirements of both NFPA 70E and NFPA 2112. This should make everybody feel better. Plus, they fight odors and have FastDry® technology that wicks away sweat for comfort.
- 6.75-ounce, 100% cotton FR jersey knit
- FastDry® technology wicks away sweat for comfort
- Rib-knit crewneck collar and cuffs
- Left-chest pocket
- Side-seamed construction minimizes twisting
- Carhartt FR and NFPA 2112/HRC 2 labels sewn on pocket