You can't judge a jacket by its name. This Baseline Soft-shell jacket was made to help push your limits with its wind and water resistant capabilities, stretch for added comfort and an active fit. Imported.
- 90% polyester/10% spandex all season soft-shell.
- Water resistant
- Wind resistant
- 4-way stretch
- Elastic back cuff
- Zip closure hand and sleeve pockets
- Performance fit
- Adjustable cinch hem
- Chest measured 1" below armhole
- Sleeve length measured from center back
- Back length measured from HPS
Women’s Light Weight Vest
- Extra Soft Thin Cowhide 0.8-1.0mm.
- Lightweight leather great for hot weather riding.
- Side stretch panels for great fit.
- 2 outside pockets for storage.
- Classic black 4 snap front.
- Inner satin liner.
- Heavy snaps Non-rusting, non-corroding.
- Three-piece insulated hood with drawstring
- Heavy-duty nylon front zipper
- Three inside pockets, right with zipper closure
- Triple-needle stitched main seams
- Oversized patch pockets
- Knit cuffs and waistband
- Pleated elbows
- Pleated bi-swing action back
- Water repellent finish
- 100% heavyweight cotton
- Body: Heavyweight insulation quilted to 100% polyester brushed tricot
- Sleeves: Medium-weight insulation quilted to 100% polyester taffeta
Brushed for extra softness, our Carhartt Men's Brushed Fleece Sweatshirt 100072 is constructed in a 10.5-ounce, 50% cotton/50% polyester blend (Slate Heather: 55% cotton/45% polyester) for extra durability. It’s Sherpa lined for warmth – including the attached hood with draw-cord closure. Well outfitted, it features a locker loop to facilitate hanging and two front hand-warmer pockets. There’s also a media port and loop that let you string earphones from a media player or phone you’ve stowed in your pocket. The sweatshirt is also engineered with a full-length antique-finish nickel front zipper as well as stretchable, spandex-reinforced rib-knit that retain body warmth.
- Fiber: 10.5-ounce, 50% cotton/50% polyester blend (Slate Heather: 55% cotton/45% polyester)
- Brushed fleece for softness
- Sherpa lined
- Relaxed fit
- Wind resistant
- Water resistant
- Front angled pockets with zip closure
- Princess seams
- Elastic waist cord with toggles
- Extended tail
- Adjustable cuff with hook/loop closure
- Polyester/spandex soft shell bonded to polyester micro fleece
- ANSI Class 3 Nylon Shell
- Teflon Fabric Stain Protection
- Quilted lining with 4-3/4oz poly fill
- Hidden hood
- Zip front
A warm and flexible foundation for the new 5.11 layering system, the Sub-Z Crew is crafted from a high performance blend of 90% polyester and 10% spandex for a compressed fit that eliminates bunching and rolling. An anti-microbial, moisture wicking finish keeps you warm and dry in any climate, and like the 5.11 Sub-Z Quarter-Zip, the Sub-Z Crew features a textured interior that maximizes body heat retention. Ergonomically placed flat-locked seams are designed to increase comfort and reduce chafing when carrying equipment, and the extended length ensures that your new Sub-Z Crew will remain securely tucked in at all times. Neutral color choices allow easy matching with additional 5.11 layering gear.
- The ideal foundation for the 5.11 layering system
- Moisture wicking, anti-microbial
- Compressed fit for comfort and flexibility
- Neutral color choices match other 5.11 layering gear
- High performance 90% polyester/10% spandex fabric
- Ergonomic flat-locked seams for comfort
- Extended length
Thedual-hazard Carhartt Force® FR T-shirts meet the performance requirements of both NFPA 70E and NFPA 2112. This should make everybody feel better. Plus, they fight odors and have FastDry® technology that wicks away sweat for comfort.
- 6.75-ounce, 100% cotton FR jersey knit
- FastDry® technology wicks away sweat for comfort
- Rib-knit crewneck collar and cuffs
- Left-chest pocket
- Side-seamed construction minimizes twisting
- Carhartt FR and NFPA 2112/HRC 2 labels sewn on pocket