Men’s Updated Scooter Jacket
- Soft Naked Cowhide 1.1-1.3mm.
- Snap collar, Silver hardware and hidden zippers give clean look.
- Built in back protection padding.
- Adjustable side tabs for perfect fit.
- 2 sleeve, two chest and two rear vents with heavy mesh inner liner for full ventilation.
- 2 outside pockets & 1 inside pocket for storage.
- Action back with stretch panel in liner arms for comfort while riding.
- Zip-out, full-sleeve, quilted, high performance insulated thermal liner for extra warmth.
- Heavy snaps and Original YKK zippers. Non-rusting, non-corroding.
- Ultra Lightweight Ripstop fabric with Trinity Technology
- NEW Shock Blocker reduces fall arrest force up to 40%
- Patented and exclusive safety harness system inside of a top quality ScentBlocker hunting garment
- Adjustable shoulder straps
- 2 zippered slash pockets at waist
- 2 slim design cargo pockets with small button bellow and zippered side entry
- 20" leg zippers
- Tree strap
- Removable tether
- Suspension relief strap
- Instruction manual
Originally released in 1965, the M-65 field jacket has proven itself on battlefields around the world. 5.11 Tactical has re-imagined the traditional M-65 design in a contemporary fitted cut, crafted from our legendary 6.14-oz. (208g/m²) 65% polyester / 35% cotton Taclite™ ripstop fabric. Tougher and more comfortable than ever, the 5.11 M-65 features RapiDraw™ through-and-through pockets for quick and complete interior access, dual Hidden Document Pockets at the chest for secure storage, and a Teflon® fabric treatment for enhanced stain, soil, and fade resistance. The M-65 has a slim inner lining and no insulation, making it easy to layer for comfortable wear in a broad range of climates.
- An exclusive 5.11 redesign of the traditional M-65 Field Jacket
- Dual Hidden Document Pockets at the chest
- Teflon treatment resists stains, soil, and fading
- Slim lining for easy layering
- 6.14-oz. Taclite poly/cotton ripstop fabric
- Functional epaulettes
- Nametape holder
- Tonal 5.11 branding
$249.99Richlu Manufacturing Flame Resistant HRC 1 Utility Unlined Coveralls F7740NRPA 1975, NFPA 1977, NFPA 2112, ASTM F1506, NFPA 70E
- Garment meets performance requirements of CAN/CGSB 155.20-2000
- Scotchlite design meets requirements of the WCB of BC Standard 1997-2
- Shell: Nomex® IIIA 6 oz.
- 3M(TM) Scotchlite (tm)Retroreflective Material for striping
- 2-way non-locking brass Nomex® zipper
- Adjustable cuff with snaps
- Comfort fit banded waist
- 2 chest patch pockets and 2 lower slash pockets with FR cotton pocketing
- 2 back patch pockets
- Action back
- Union made
- 3M and Schotchlite are trademarks of 3M. Used under license in Canada.
- Soft warm Micro fleece now highly wind resistant with highly breathable WindBrake Technology
- Removable Visor hood with crown and side adjsutments - Sturdy Vislon zipper is offset at the front for comfort
- Quick Cinch fit system at chest
- Non-slip grip patches on shoulders for carrying backpack or bow/gun sling
- 2 slanted zippered lower chest pockets
- 2 lower zippered pockets
- Quiet hook and loop at sleeve opening
- Adjustable removeable armguard to fit RH or LH
- Soft- quiet- anti-pilling micro fleece
- Full front zipper with interior wind flap
- Comfort fit
- Roll up hood visor
- Easy one pull side adjustment with seperate interior collar
- 1 Vertical zippered chest pocket
- 2 Lower zippered pockets
- Comfort fit partial elastic sleeve cuffs
- Hybrid BodyLock waist (1/2 elastic- 1/2 draw cord)
$157.99THROW OVER BAGS: Adjustable opening belts Easy clip for hassle free access Non rusting hardware Heavy metallic zipper Carrying handle on each bag Two inside pockets in each bag Dia.: 15" x 11.5" x 7" Learn More
Scent-Lok's most popular system has been redesigned with an upgraded fit, feature and technology. The Full Season Velocity pant is light enough for mid-season days, yet micro-fleece linder adds enough loft for later months when the rut kicks in. The brushed shell is deadly silent and DWR treated to shed a light rain or morning dew. Scent-Lok's advanced Carbon Alloy® technology is better than ever at beating the noses of big bucks and makes this system unmatched in its versatility, comfort and performance. Durable Water Repellent (DWR) finish to repel water without sacrificing performance and gripper waist for secure fit. Eight pocket design without noisy velcro or buttons and inner thigh gusset for improved flexibility in the field.
- Carbon Alloy® technology
- DWR treated to shed light rain
- Moisture wicking fleece liner
- 8 pockets for essential gear storage
- Gusset for mobility
- Gripper elastic waist
Men’s Jacket with removable Hoodie
- Soft Naked Cowhide 1.2-1.3mm
- Heavy snaps and Original YKK zippers Non-rusting, non-corroding
- Snap-out, full-sleeve, quilted, high performance insulation liner for extra warmth
- Buckled side tabs for additional waist adjustment
- Zippered sleeve closures
- Multiple vents for maximum air flow
- Vented chest, vented arms, and two vertical back vents
- Dual side built in Holster Concealed Weapon Pockets
- Three front zippered pockets and one front snap pocket with multiple inside pockets for storage
- Removable zip off hood
Add an extra layer of warmth with the Reversible Realtree Xtra/APS ScentBlocker Switchback Bib!
- Soft quiet tricot reverses to thick warm Sherpa Fleece
- Adjustable shoulder straps with quick-release buckles
- Full front zipper with kissing welt
- Zippered chest pocket
- 2 side slash pockets with zipper closure and Storm flap
- 24” leg zippers with storm flap
- Grommeted rear license loop