For over 10 years Robinson Outdoor products has worked to develop Trinity™ Technology, the new pinnacle in human scent control. Independent laboratory testing results show that Trinity technology is game changing- so thin and light, yet it adsorbs up to 40% more odor than activated carbon and up to 200% more than zeolite. Trinity Technology is designed around a cutting edge synthetic polymer that was specifically created to adsorb human odor. With a huge surface area and more adsorptive kinetics, Trinity Technology will surpass the old industry standard of carbon and set the bar at a whole new level. With clothing, liquids, detergent and spray; Trinity will have a product available for everyone’s budget and needs. Simply put- this technology is amazing and available nowhere else.
4 Direction Stretch™
Provides superior comfort, fit and freedom of movement. The inherent multi-directional stretch of the fabric allows you to perform the movements needed to hunt while not worrying about your garment binding or restricting you.
Strategically prevents easy escape of odor, and forces it through the scent adsorbing filter at key exit points of your body - wrist, neck, waist, leg cuffs - to allow maximum adsorption by the ScentBlocker scent control technology.
Xtreme Lightweight Technology
Utilizes soft, quiet outer fabric and embossed inner lining to create a very lightweight garment with excellent stretch properties. This lightweight fabric construction also provides excellent breathability.
- 100% Polyester XLT fabric
- Full zip jacket with collar
- Innovative safety harness slit in back for easy attachment and concealment
- Articulated elbows
- One snap chest pocket
- 2 lower snap pockets
- Cocking device pocket
- Monopod pocket on lower front cargo pocket
- Partial elastic cuffs and waist
- System Layer 3
Women’s double belted chap with adjustable thigh fitting
- Soft Milled Cowhide 1.1-1.2mm.
- Hip hugging curvy fit, gives sexy look.
- Extremely low rise with petite double belts in the front and added rivet decorations.
- Fully lined with mesh liner.
- The self adjusting back belt that will adjust automatically to size when the front is buckled.
- Ever so important but extremely rare thigh lace adjusters help customize thigh fitting. The placement of the lace keeps it out of the way while walking or sitting.
- Zipper buffer prevents liner from catching in the zippers.
- Snap boot cuffs for easy on and off and cutting to adjust length.
- Unfinished bottom for trimming to correct size.
- Heavy snaps and Original YKK zippers. Non-rusting, non-corroding.
From: $119.99Key Industries Men's Deluxe Unlined Coverall 986 come in medium fray and navy. The coveralls are ready for work featuring reinforced pockets, triple needle stitched main seams, utility pocket, two chest pockets, and adjustable cuffs for comfort.
- 7 oz. Westex Ultrasoft Deluxe Coverall, Relaxed Fit
- 88% Cotton / 12% High Tenacity Nylon 7 oz. Fabric
- ARC Rating 8.7 - HRC Level 2
- Bi-Swing Action Back
- Reinforced Pockets
- Utility Pocket
- Adjustable Cuffs
- Nomex Zipper Tape - YKK Zippers
- Two Piece Sleeve