For over 10 years Robinson Outdoor products has worked to develop Trinity™ Technology, the new pinnacle in human scent control. Independent laboratory testing results show that Trinity technology is game changing- so thin and light, yet it adsorbs up to 40% more odor than activated carbon and up to 200% more than zeolite. Trinity Technology is designed around a cutting edge synthetic polymer that was specifically created to adsorb human odor. With a huge surface area and more adsorptive kinetics, Trinity Technology will surpass the old industry standard of carbon and set the bar at a whole new level. With clothing, liquids, detergent and spray; Trinity will have a product available for everyone’s budget and needs. Simply put- this technology is amazing and available nowhere else.
4 Direction Stretch™
Provides superior comfort, fit and freedom of movement. The inherent multi-directional stretch of the fabric allows you to perform the movements needed to hunt while not worrying about your garment binding or restricting you.
Strategically prevents easy escape of odor, and forces it through the scent adsorbing filter at key exit points of your body - wrist, neck, waist, leg cuffs - to allow maximum adsorption by the ScentBlocker scent control technology.
Xtreme Lightweight Technology
Utilizes soft, quiet outer fabric and embossed inner lining to create a very lightweight garment with excellent stretch properties. This lightweight fabric construction also provides excellent breathability.
- 100% Polyester XLT fabric
- Full zip jacket with collar
- Innovative safety harness slit in back for easy attachment and concealment
- Articulated elbows
- One snap chest pocket
- 2 lower snap pockets
- Cocking device pocket
- Monopod pocket on lower front cargo pocket
- Partial elastic cuffs and waist
- System Layer 3
- Zip-Off Single Strap PVC Throw Over Saddle Bag
- Durable PVC Material
- Chrome Plated Buckle
- Single Strap Front with Quick Release
- Inside Concealed Weapon Gun & Ammo Pocket
- Heat Resistant Bottom Protection
- Sizes Available: Medium (12") and Large (16")
Women’s double belted chap with adjustable thigh fitting
- Soft Milled Cowhide 1.1-1.2mm.
- Hip hugging curvy fit, gives sexy look.
- Extremely low rise with petite double belts in the front and added rivet decorations.
- Fully lined with mesh liner.
- The self adjusting back belt that will adjust automatically to size when the front is buckled.
- Ever so important but extremely rare thigh lace adjusters help customize thigh fitting. The placement of the lace keeps it out of the way while walking or sitting.
- Zipper buffer prevents liner from catching in the zippers.
- Snap boot cuffs for easy on and off and cutting to adjust length.
- Unfinished bottom for trimming to correct size.
- Heavy snaps and Original YKK zippers. Non-rusting, non-corroding.
- Large 2 Piece PVC Touring Sissy Bar Bag
- Durable PVC Material
- Universal Mounting System with Back Seat Rest
- Comes with Waterproof Rain Cover
- Inside Concealed Weapon Gun & Ammo Holster
- 3 Bonus Outer Pockets with Conchos
- Dimensions - 18” x 16” x 9”
- Barrel Bag – 16” x 9”
From: $119.99Key Industries Men's Flame Resistant Bib Overall 286.43
- Heavyweight 14 oz 100% Cotton Denim
- Reinforced Rear Pockets
- Double Bottom Front Pockets for Added Durability
- Diamond Back Construction for True Freedom of Movement
- Hammer Loop on Left Side
- Double Utility Pocket on Right Side
- Triple Needle Stitching
- Double Bib Compartments, One with Security Flap
- ARC Rating 24 - HRC Level 2
- Activated carbon technology helps adsorb odor
- Two waist pockets for gear storage
- Brushed tricot outer shell & a micro-fleece inner liner keeps you comfortable all season long
- Raglan sleeves for mobility
- 100% Polyester XLT fabric
- Zipper fly with double rubber snap closure
- 2 Inset waist pockets
- 2 Cargo bellow pockets with side zipper entry
- System Layer 3
The Sierra Softshell offers lightweight weather protection that excels in a wide range of adverse climates. Constructed from 100% polyester stretch fabric bonded to polyester micro fleece, the Sierra Softshell Jacket features a DWR (durable water resistant) finish that repels wind and moisture while remaining breathable and flexible, and incorporates the 5.11 RapiDraw™ system for easy access to an interior pocket or a concealed firearm. Low-profile chest pockets stow your phone or accessories, lined handwarmer pockets keep your fingers responsive, the adjustable hem ensures a snug fit, and premium YKK® zipper hardware ensures quick and precise action in any environment.
- Lightweight all-weather comfort
- 5.11 RapiDraw™ System
- DWR water-repellant finish
- Low profile chest pockets
- Lined handwarmer pockets
- Elastic hem adjustments inside hand pockets
- 100% polyester stretch fabric outer
- Bonded polyester micro fleece inner
- Embossed loop patch on right sleeve
- Tonal 5.11 branding at left shoulder
- YKK® two-way front zip with chin guard
Hey guys, looking for a boot that does it all? Look no further than your trusted John Deere Boots. For boots with function and style, John Deere has come out with the John Deere Wellington 11" Mossy Oak Boots JD4148. On the outside, this pull-on boot has a Mossy Oak nylon shaft and a leather foot meet with a lightweight high abrasion polyurethane "digger" outsole. On the inside, a soft, high abrasion moisture-wicking lining keeps you dry and the non-removable covered cushion insole for comfort. All this wrapped up in one boot and held together by Goodyear Welt Construction.
- Tan Crazy Horse Leather Foot
- Mossy Oak Brand Nylon Shaft
- 11" Height
- Soft, High Abrasion Moisture-Wicking Lining
- Non-Removable Covered Cushion Insole
- Tempered Steel Shank
- Soft Toe
- Goodyear Welt Construction
- Lightweight High Abrasion Polyurethane "Digger" Outsole
Made of 12 ounce 75% modacrylic, 25% cotton flame-resistant fleece,this Berne Hooded Flame-Resistant Jacket (FRSZ06) meets the challenge of keeping you safe and toasty-warm. Modacrylic has properties that are similar to acrylic but is flame retardant and doesn’t combust. In addition, modacrylic is soft, strong and resilient. Meeting the requirements of ASTM F1506, NFPA 70E, and OSHA 1910.269, your torso and arms will be shielded from dangerous heat and flames while you have this flame-resistant sweatshirt on. You’ll find not only the fabric to be flame-resistant but other features such as the rib-knit cuffs and brass front zipper to be flame-resistant as wel
Fabric: 12 oz. 75% modacrylic, 25% cotton flame resistant fleece
- Available in Regular and Tall (T) Sizes
- Color: Navy
- Flame resistant brass front zipper covered by storm flap with concealed hook/loop closure at top
- Two-needle stitched main seams
- Three-piece hood with flame resistant drawstring
- Two front patch pockets
- Flame resistant rib knit cuffs
- Generous fit
- Meets the requirements of ASTM F1506, NFPA 70E, and OSHA 1910.269(l)(6)(iii)