- Activated carbon technology helps adsorb odor
- Two waist pockets for gear storage
- Brushed tricot outer shell & a micro-fleece inner liner keeps you comfortable all season long
- Raglan sleeves for mobility
- Ultra Lightweight Ripstop fabric with Trinity Technology
- NEW Shock Blocker reduces fall arrest force up to 40%
- Patented and exclusive safety harness system inside of a top quality ScentBlocker hunting garment
- Adjustable shoulder straps
- 2 zippered slash pockets at waist
- 2 slim design cargo pockets with small button bellow and zippered side entry
- 20" leg zippers
- Tree strap
- Removable tether
- Suspension relief strap
- Instruction manual
Originally released in 1965, the M-65 field jacket has proven itself on battlefields around the world. 5.11 Tactical has re-imagined the traditional M-65 design in a contemporary fitted cut, crafted from our legendary 6.14-oz. (208g/m²) 65% polyester / 35% cotton Taclite™ ripstop fabric. Tougher and more comfortable than ever, the 5.11 M-65 features RapiDraw™ through-and-through pockets for quick and complete interior access, dual Hidden Document Pockets at the chest for secure storage, and a Teflon® fabric treatment for enhanced stain, soil, and fade resistance. The M-65 has a slim inner lining and no insulation, making it easy to layer for comfortable wear in a broad range of climates.
- An exclusive 5.11 redesign of the traditional M-65 Field Jacket
- Dual Hidden Document Pockets at the chest
- Teflon treatment resists stains, soil, and fading
- Slim lining for easy layering
- 6.14-oz. Taclite poly/cotton ripstop fabric
- Functional epaulettes
- Nametape holder
- Tonal 5.11 branding
$157.99Adjustable opening belts Easy clip for hassle free access Non-rusting hardware Heavy metallic zipper Carrying handle on each bag Dia. 17 ¾” x 12 ¾” x 6” Learn More
- Heated Using My Core Control Personal Thermal Control Technology
- Powered by two rechargeable 3.7 volt lithium-ion batteries (7500 MHA total)
- Three level of adjustable heat
- Up to 12 hours of performance, 6 hours on the high setting
Battery Run Time:
- High (100%) - 135°F - 6 hours
- Medium (75%) - 130°F - 9 hours
- Low (50%) - 125°F - 12 hours
- Soft- quiet- anti-pilling micro fleece
- Full front zipper with interior wind flap
- Comfort fit
- Roll up hood visor
- Easy one pull side adjustment with seperate interior collar
- 1 Vertical zippered chest pocket
- 2 Lower zippered pockets
- Comfort fit partial elastic sleeve cuffs
- Hybrid BodyLock waist (1/2 elastic- 1/2 draw cord)
High End Men’s Utility Cruising Jacket
- Soft Naked Touch Cowhide 1.1-1.3mm, available in black or brown color.
- Covered metal zippers give more sturdy and cleaner look.
- Dual full length utility pockets, two additional front pockets, & two inside pockets for ultimate storage possibilities.
- Dual full length 14” vents on front built into utility pocket design.
- Dual 14+” vertical vents on back with heavy mesh inner liner for full ventilation.
- Buckled side tabs for additional waist adjustment.
- Action back with stretch panel in liner arms for comfort while riding.
- Zip-out, full-sleeve, high performance insulated thermal liner for extra warmth.
- Heavy snaps and Original YKK zippers. Non-rusting, non-corroding.
The Sierra Softshell offers lightweight weather protection that excels in a wide range of adverse climates. Constructed from 100% polyester stretch fabric bonded to polyester micro fleece, the Sierra Softshell Jacket features a DWR (durable water resistant) finish that repels wind and moisture while remaining breathable and flexible, and incorporates the 5.11 RapiDraw™ system for easy access to an interior pocket or a concealed firearm. Low-profile chest pockets stow your phone or accessories, lined handwarmer pockets keep your fingers responsive, the adjustable hem ensures a snug fit, and premium YKK® zipper hardware ensures quick and precise action in any environment.
- Lightweight all-weather comfort
- 5.11 RapiDraw™ System
- DWR water-repellant finish
- Low profile chest pockets
- Lined handwarmer pockets
- Elastic hem adjustments inside hand pockets
- 100% polyester stretch fabric outer
- Bonded polyester micro fleece inner
- Embossed loop patch on right sleeve
- Tonal 5.11 branding at left shoulder
- YKK® two-way front zip with chin guard
$189.99Adjustable opening belts Easy clip for hassle free access Studded non rusting hardware Heavy metallic zipper Carrying handle on each bag Dia. 20” x 13” x 7 ½” Learn More
The ScentLok Insulated Waterproof pant can handle even the nastiest weather that big game hunters might face. The pant features 100gm of insulation as well as suspenders to help keep your gear in place. Two waist pockets for storage and 11" leg zippers with storm flaps for easy field dressing.
- Activated carbon technology helps adsorb odor
- 150gm insulation in the body for warmth
- 100gm insulation in the arms for mobility
- Hooded parka design
- Two zipped pockets with storm flaps