Men’s Sleek Vented Scooter Jacket
- Soft Milled Naked Cowhide 1.1-1.3mm.
- Scooter Collar with Snap Closure and covered zippers for cleaner look.
- Two front vent pockets, two vents on the sleeves and four eyelets vent under each arm.
- Four outside zippered pockets and two inside snap closable pockets.
- Perforated action back and matching stretch panels on full sleeve removable liner for comfortable wear and protection against tearing.
- Side zippered for additional fit adjustment.
- Zip-out, full-sleeve, high performance insulated thermal liner for extra warmth. Removable liner uses heavy duty long lasting black polyester lining with custom First Classic Orange Mesh trimming and ever popular First Classic Orange label.
- Heavy snaps and Original YKK zippers. Non-rusting, non-corroding.
- Rivet detailing on each pocket for style.
- Soft- quiet- anti-pilling micro fleece
- Side elastic waist with belt loops and tunnels
- 2 Jean style inset pockets
- 2 Cargo bellow pockets with side entry zippers
- 1 rear snap pocket
- 14" leg zippers
- Partial elastic ankle cuff
- Full leg crotch gusset for ease of movement
- Soft- quiet- anti-pilling micro fleece
- Full front zipper with interior wind flap
- Comfort fit
- Roll up hood visor
- Easy one pull side adjustment with seperate interior collar
- 1 Vertical zippered chest pocket
- 2 Lower zippered pockets
- Comfort fit partial elastic sleeve cuffs
- Hybrid BodyLock waist (1/2 elastic- 1/2 draw cord)
Engineered to provide versatile thermal protection in a broad range of climates, the Insulator Jacket is built from 62% nylon / 38% polyester fabric for an ideal blend of comfort, warmth, and weather resistance. Features include a DWR (durable water resistant) treated exterior that protects from light rain, poly/spandex stretch side panels that maximize breathability and ensure a snug fit, and our unique RapiDraw™ pockets for quick and unhindered access to your firearm. The 100 gm PrimaLoft® Silver lining provides an outstanding warmth-to-weight ratio, and low-profile chest pockets provide plenty of space for your accessories.
- Versatile thermal protection
- RapiDraw pockets
- DWR treated exterior
- Low-profile chest pockets
- Performance fit stretch panels
- 62% nylon / 38% polyester
- 100 gm PrimaLoft® Silver lining
- 2-way YKK® front zipper
- Tonal 5.11 branding
The Scent-Lok Insulated Waterproof pant can handle even the nastiest weather that big game hunters might face. The pant features 100gm of insulation as well as suspenders to help keep your gear in place. Two waist pockets for storage and 11" leg zippers with storm flaps for easy field dressing. Features Carbon Alloy® technology for maximum scent control.
- Carbon Alloy® technology
- Removable suspenders
- 100gm insulation for warmth
- Two waist pockets with storm flaps
- 11'' leg zippers with storm flaps
- Ultra Lightweight Ripstop fabric with Trinity Technology
- NEW Shock Blocker reduces fall arrest force up to 40%
- Patented and exclusive safety harness system inside of a top quality ScentBlocker hunting garment
- Adjustable shoulder straps
- 2 zippered slash pockets at waist
- 2 slim design cargo pockets with small button bellow and zippered side entry
- 20" leg zippers
- Tree strap
- Removable tether
- Suspension relief strap
- Instruction manual
The RUSH 24 is designed to provide superior storage capacity and organization without slowing you down. The roomy main compartment offers three interior mesh organizer pockets to keep small accessories organized, a padded hydration pocket keeps you moving, and a fleece-lined sunglass pocket keeps your eyewear within easy reach. Dual side storage compartments offer double-zip access, a large stuff-it pocket with an integrated draw cord provides expandable storage when you need it, and contoured compression straps ensure a stable, comfortable carry. A wrap-around web platform is MOLLE/SlickStick System™ compatible, allowing you to customize your storage options as you see fit. Easily the best tactical backpack choice for a wide range of applications, the RUSH 24 combines superior mobility and enhanced storage with customizable functionality that excels in any environment.
- Quite simply the best tactical backpack on the market
- Roomy main storage area
- Dual zipping side pockets
- Hydration pocket
- Stuff-it pocket with integrated draw cord
- Reinforced grab-and-go handle
- Wrap-around MOLLE/SlickStick web platform
- Three mesh admin compartments
- Zippered fleece-lined eyewear pocket
- Hook and loop nametape and flag patches
- Durable1050D nylon
- Water-repellant coating
- 20" H x 12.5" L x 8" D main compartment
- 2070 cubic inch capacity
- Adjustable height sternum strap
- Two external compression straps
- Contoured yoke shoulder strap system
- Twin drainage grommets
- Self-repairing YKK® zippers
- Glove-friendly pull tabs
$177.99TOURING BAG: Adjustable opening belts Easy clip for hassle free access Non rusting hardware Heavy metallic zipper Carrying handle on each bag Two inside pockets in each bag Dia. 19" x 13" x 6" Learn More
- Soft warm Micro fleece now highly wind resistant with highly breathable WindBrake Technology
- Removable Visor hood with crown and side adjsutments - Sturdy Vislon zipper is offset at the front for comfort
- Quick Cinch fit system at chest
- Non-slip grip patches on shoulders for carrying backpack or bow/gun sling
- 2 slanted zippered lower chest pockets
- 2 lower zippered pockets
- Quiet hook and loop at sleeve opening
- Adjustable removeable armguard to fit RH or LH
The Women's Sierra Softshell offers lightweight weather protection that excels in a wide range of adverse climates. Constructed from 100% polyester stretch fabric bonded to polyester micro fleece, the Sierra Softshell Jacket for women features a DWR (durable water resistant) finish that repels wind and moisture while remaining breathable and flexible, and incorporates the 5.11 RapiDraw™ system for easy access to an interior pocket or a concealed firearm. Low-profile chest pockets stow your phone or accessories, lined handwarmer pockets keep your fingers responsive, the adjustable hem ensures a snug fit, and premium YKK® zipper hardware ensures quick and precise action in any environment.
- Lightweight all-weather women's jacket
- 5.11 RapiDraw™ System
- DWR water-repellant finish
- Low profile chest pockets
- Lined handwarmer pockets
- Elastic hem adjustments inside hand pockets
- 100% polyester stretch fabric outer
- Bonded polyester micro fleece inner
- Embossed loop patch on right sleeve
- Tonal 5.11 branding at left shoulder
- YKK® two-way front zip with chin guard