$154.97Adjustable opening belts Easy clip for hassle free access Studded non-rusting hardware Heavy metallic zipper Carrying handle on each bag Dia. 14” x 10 ½” x 8” Learn More
- Soft quiet tricot reverses to thick warm Sherpa Fleece
- Attached hood with crown and side adjustment points
- Full zipper with storm flap
- 2 zippered pockets with storm flaps
- Elasticized wrist cuffs
- Adjustable draw cord waist
- Grommeted rear license loop
$157.99Adjustable opening belts Easy clip for hassle free access Non-rusting hardware Heavy metallic zipper Carrying handle on each bag Dia. 16” x 12 ½” x7 ¼” Learn More
Originally released in 1965, the M-65 field jacket has proven itself on battlefields around the world. 5.11 Tactical has re-imagined the traditional M-65 design in a contemporary fitted cut, crafted from our legendary 6.14-oz. (208g/m²) 65% polyester / 35% cotton Taclite™ ripstop fabric. Tougher and more comfortable than ever, the 5.11 M-65 features RapiDraw™ through-and-through pockets for quick and complete interior access, dual Hidden Document Pockets at the chest for secure storage, and a Teflon® fabric treatment for enhanced stain, soil, and fade resistance. The M-65 has a slim inner lining and no insulation, making it easy to layer for comfortable wear in a broad range of climates.
- An exclusive 5.11 redesign of the traditional M-65 Field Jacket
- Dual Hidden Document Pockets at the chest
- Teflon treatment resists stains, soil, and fading
- Slim lining for easy layering
- 6.14-oz. Taclite poly/cotton ripstop fabric
- Functional epaulettes
- Nametape holder
- Tonal 5.11 branding
- Heavy-duty flame resistant brass front zipper covered by a storm flap with concealed snaps
- Triple-needle stitched main seams
- Hidden collar snaps for optional hood
- Deep bi-swing action back
- Hidden flame resistant rib knit storm cuffs
- Right chest pocket with flame resistant hook/loop closure
- Two welt front pockets
- Inside double pocket with flame resistant hook/loop closure
- Adjustable side tabs
- Meets the requirements of ASTM F1506, NFPA 70E, and OSHA 1910.269(l)(6)(iii)
- Heavyweight modacrylic insulation quilted to 100% cotton FR twill
- 10 oz. 88% cotton, 12% nylon flame resistant duck
Men’s Classic M/C Jacket
- Milled 1.1 – 1.2 mm cow leather.
- Men’s traditional belted motorcycle jacket.
- Full leather action back.
- Half belted for easy adjustment while riding.
- Full Sleeve Zip-out Quilted lining.