You can't judge a jacket by its name. This Baseline Soft-shell jacket was made to help push your limits with its wind and water resistant capabilities, stretch for added comfort and an active fit. Imported.
- 90% polyester/10% spandex all season soft-shell.
- Water resistant
- Wind resistant
- 4-way stretch
- Elastic back cuff
- Zip closure hand and sleeve pockets
- Performance fit
- Adjustable cinch hem
- Chest measured 1" below armhole
- Sleeve length measured from center back
- Back length measured from HPS
Women’s Light Weight Vest
- Extra Soft Thin Cowhide 0.8-1.0mm.
- Lightweight leather great for hot weather riding.
- Side stretch panels for great fit.
- 2 outside pockets for storage.
- Classic black 4 snap front.
- Inner satin liner.
- Heavy snaps Non-rusting, non-corroding.
Beautiful western influenced Blazin Roxx satchel. Handbag is made of black ostrich print faux leather featuring a silver cross in the center and black floral trim. Silver studs and clear crystal accents. Two outer slip pockets, and ample storage space inside. Double straps, top zip closure for security. Matching wallet is also available to complete the set. It measures 13-1/2” x 9-1/4” x 3-3/4”.
- Black Ostrich Print Faux Leather
- Silver Cross Center
- Secure zipper closure
- Black Floral Trim
- Measures 13-1/2” x 9-1/4” x 3-3/4”
- Built of 600D Poly Ripstop with Rain Defender™ Durable Water Repellent and Poly Base
- Main compartment is padded for even the largest laptop
- Zippered organization compartment for additional storage and room to store power cords and accessories
- Back slash pocket
- Removable, adjustable shoulder strap with pad
- 16.5" x 7.75" x 12"
Carhartt Men's Flame-Resistant Twill Shirt w/ Pocket Flaps is tested in nature by men who battle the elements and push themselves to the limit every day on the job site. So it's ready for anything, just like you.
- 7-ounce, flame-resistant twill
- Two chest pockets with flaps and button closures
- Flame-resistant melamine buttons
- Button-down collar
- Triple-stitched main seams
- NFPA 70E and NFPA 2112 compliant
Brushed for extra softness, our Carhartt Men's Brushed Fleece Sweatshirt 100072 is constructed in a 10.5-ounce, 50% cotton/50% polyester blend (Slate Heather: 55% cotton/45% polyester) for extra durability. It’s Sherpa lined for warmth – including the attached hood with draw-cord closure. Well outfitted, it features a locker loop to facilitate hanging and two front hand-warmer pockets. There’s also a media port and loop that let you string earphones from a media player or phone you’ve stowed in your pocket. The sweatshirt is also engineered with a full-length antique-finish nickel front zipper as well as stretchable, spandex-reinforced rib-knit that retain body warmth.
- Fiber: 10.5-ounce, 50% cotton/50% polyester blend (Slate Heather: 55% cotton/45% polyester)
- Brushed fleece for softness
- Sherpa lined
- Relaxed fit
- 90% Polyester/10% Merino Wool Interlock fabric
- Crew neck style shirt
- Thumb loops for easy layering
- Raglan sleeves for ease of movement
- Flat seams for comfort
- Machine washable
- System Layer 1
A warm and flexible foundation for the new 5.11 layering system, the Sub-Z Crew is crafted from a high performance blend of 90% polyester and 10% spandex for a compressed fit that eliminates bunching and rolling. An anti-microbial, moisture wicking finish keeps you warm and dry in any climate, and like the 5.11 Sub-Z Quarter-Zip, the Sub-Z Crew features a textured interior that maximizes body heat retention. Ergonomically placed flat-locked seams are designed to increase comfort and reduce chafing when carrying equipment, and the extended length ensures that your new Sub-Z Crew will remain securely tucked in at all times. Neutral color choices allow easy matching with additional 5.11 layering gear.
- The ideal foundation for the 5.11 layering system
- Moisture wicking, anti-microbial
- Compressed fit for comfort and flexibility
- Neutral color choices match other 5.11 layering gear
- High performance 90% polyester/10% spandex fabric
- Ergonomic flat-locked seams for comfort
- Extended length