- Triple-needle stitched main seams
- Princess seams with two front on-seam pockets
- Hidden knit storm cuffs
- Three-piece lined hood with drawstring
- Three inside chest pockets, right with zipper closure
- Sleeves: Heavyweight insulation quilted to 100% polyester taffeta
- Body: Heavyweight 100% polyester fine sherpa
- 100% heavyweight cotton
Women’s Braided Buffalo Nickel Vest
- Soft Milled Cowhide 1.1-1.2mm.
- Buffalo nickel head snaps.
- Thin braid detailing down front and back and across pockets.
- 2 outside pockets for storage.
- Side lace for MC look
- Heavy snaps Non-rusting, non-corroding.
The John Deere Johnny Popper Infant Mossy Oak Boots JD1188 have the grown-up look the kids want but the protection and durability you need. Made with the same great quality the John Deere line is known for, these boots are no exception. With the Tan Crazy Horse leather foot and Mossy Oak top, those little feet will be taking their first steps in style. The Johnny Popper Infant Boots will be on their best behavior with it's non-marking rubber outsole.
John Deere Boot SizingCrib: 0 - 4Infant: 4 - 8Children: 8 1/2 - 3Youth: 3 1/2 - 6
- Top: Mossy Oak
- Foot: Tan Crazy Horse Leather
- Outsole: Non-Marking Rubber
- Lining: Soft Moisture Wicking
- Cement Contruction
- Size Category: Infant
- Wind resistant
- Water resistant
- Three-piece hood with elastic cord and toggles
- Zip-thru collar
- Front angled pockets with zip closure
- Princess seams
- Elastic waist cord with toggles
- Nylon front zipper
- Extended tail
- Elastic cuff
- Polyester/spandex soft shell bonded to polyester micro fleece
- Built of 600D Poly Ripstop with Rain Defender™ Durable Water Repellent and Poly Base
- Main compartment is padded for even the largest laptop
- Zippered organization compartment for additional storage and room to store power cords and accessories
- Back slash pocket
- Removable, adjustable shoulder strap with pad
- 16.5" x 7.75" x 12"
A warm and flexible base or mid layer, the Sub-Z Quarter-Zip is crafted from a high performance blend of 90% polyester and 10% spandex for a compressed fit that eliminates bunching and rolling. An anti-microbial, moisture wicking finish keeps you warm and dry in any climate, and the front zipper extends to mid sternum, allowing you to easily adjust your core temperature. Similar to the 5.11 Sub-Z Crew, the Quarter-Zip features a textured interior that maximizes body heat retention. Ergonomically placed flat-locked seams are designed to increase comfort and reduce chafing when carrying equipment, and the extended length ensures that your new Sub-Z Quarter-Zip will remain securely tucked in at all times.
- Ideal base or mid layer
- Moisture wicking, anti-microbial
- Compressed fit for comfort and flexibility
- Front zipper extends to mid sternum
- High performance 90% polyester/10% spandex fabric
- Ergonomic flat-locked seams for comfort
- Extended length
- 5.11 branding