The ScentLok Lightweight Pant is the warm weather hunter’s key to success. The pant features a highly breathable lightweight design with excellent moisture management, combined with our patented activated carbon technology. These features allow hunters to stay in the stand as the temperature and humidity rise; helping them to become proven deadly in the field.
- Activated carbon technology helps adsorb odor
- Lightweight fabric helps you beat the heat
- Two waist pockets & two back hip pockets for gear storage
- Wind resistant
- Water resistant
- Three-piece hood with elastic cord and toggles
- Zip-thru collar
- Front angled pockets with zip closure
- Left chest pocket with zip closure
- Elastic waist cord with toggles
- Nylon front zipper
- Extended tail
- Adjustable cuff with hook/loop closure
- Polyester/spandex softshell bonded to 100% polyester micro fleece
- Built of 1200D Poly with Rain Defender™ Durable Water Repellent
- 9 compartments
- 2 loops for hanging belt when not in use
- Metal hammer hanger and traditional hammer loop
- rings for clipping additional items
- Removable and adjustable padded/contoured shoulder straps and suspenders (sold separately)
- Padded/contoured waist belt
Women’s Buckled Zip Front Vest
- Soft Milled Cowhide 1.1-1.3mm.
- Covered zippers and cross stitching seems on front and back for cleaner stylish look.
- 2 outside zippered pockets and two inside pockets.
- 4 buckle straps on sides for extra comfort.
- Scoop back for style.
- 1.2MM Premium Leather
- 6 Inside Pockets & 4 Front Pockets
- Great for Hot Weather Riding '
From work wear to casual wear this jacket goes the extra mile to deliver comfort and practicality at every turn. Imported
- 100 % cotton
- 12 oz. boulder cloth, quarry washed canvas jacket
- Soft blanket plaid body lining
- Nylon taffeta diamond quilted sleeve lining
- Zip-thru funnel collar
- Inside side-entry, cell phone and patch pockets
- Adjustable tab waistband
- Triple needle stitching at high stress seams
- YKK antique brass metal zipper
- Chest measured 1' below armhole
- Sleeve length measured from center back
- Body length measured from center back
Men’s Buffalo Nickel Vest with Dual side internal Concealed gun pockets with adjustable side laces.
- Milled 1.1-1.2mm cow leather.
- 4 Antique Buffalo nickel head snaps on front.
- 2 outside pockets with hidden snap closure & 2 inside concealed gun pockets made of special nylon with inbuilt holsters and snap closure.
- Single panel back, ideal for patches, embroidery or airbrushed art work.
- American sizing. Ample length. Smart fitting.
- Side lacing for additional size adjustment.
- Armhole lining trimmed with heavy buffer fabric to stop lining from coming out of the armhole.
- Heavy duty long lasting polyester lining.
For over 10 years Robinson Outdoor products has worked to develop Trinity™ Technology, the new pinnacle in human scent control. Independent laboratory testing results show that Trinity technology is game changing- so thin and light, yet it adsorbs up to 40% more odor than activated carbon and up to 200% more than zeolite. Trinity Technology is designed around a cutting edge synthetic polymer that was specifically created to adsorb human odor. With a huge surface area and more adsorptive kinetics, Trinity Technology will surpass the old industry standard of carbon and set the bar at a whole new level. With clothing, liquids, detergent and spray; Trinity will have a product available for everyone’s budget and needs. Simply put- this technology is amazing and available nowhere else.
4 Direction Stretch™
Provides superior comfort, fit and freedom of movement. The inherent multi-directional stretch of the fabric allows you to perform the movements needed to hunt while not worrying about your garment binding or restricting you.
Strategically prevents easy escape of odor, and forces it through the scent adsorbing filter at key exit points of your body - wrist, neck, waist, leg cuffs - to allow maximum adsorption by the ScentBlocker scent control technology.
Xtreme Lightweight Technology Xtreme Lightweight Technology Utilizes soft, quiet outer fabric and embossed inner lining to create a very lightweight garment with excellent stretch properties. This lightweight fabric construction also provides excellent breathability.
- 100% Polyester XLT fabric
- Zipper fly with double rubber snap closure
- Adjustable waist with belt loops
- Full Leg crotch gusset for easy of movement
- Two inset pockets at waist
- One rear snap pocket
- Two cargo flap pockets
- New updated styling
- System Layer 3
- 100% Polyester soft
- Anti-pilling fleece
- Visor hood with side adjustments
- Full front zipper front with wind flap
- Innovative safety harness slit in back for easy attachment and concealment
- 2 lower snap pockets
- Partial elastic sleeve cuffs and Side elastic waist
- System Layer 3
Sized and tapered for female operators, the Glacier Half-Zip provides superior warmth and comfort in a sturdy, lightweight package. Crafted from 6.3-oz. 94% polyester / 6% spandex fleece knit, the Glacier Half-Zip offers a snug and secure fit without bunching or rolling. A full underarm gusset ensures complete freedom of movement, and flat lock stitching throughout increases comfort while reducing chafing and pinching. A textured inner fabric face maximizes heat retention, and the YKK® lock down zipper extends to the sternum, allowing you to easily adjust your core temperature. A zippered chest pocket provides accessible storage when worn as a base or middle layer.
- An ideal bottom or middle layer
- Textured inner fabric face retains body heat
- Zippered chest pocket
- Flat lock stitching throughout
- 6.3-oz. 94% polyester / 6% spandex fleece knit
- Half-zip front allows body heat moderation
- YKK® lock-down zipper hardware