Women’s double belted chap with adjustable thigh fitting
- Soft Milled Cowhide 1.1-1.2mm.
- Hip hugging curvy fit, gives sexy look.
- Extremely low rise with petite double belts in the front and added rivet decorations.
- Fully lined with mesh liner.
- The self adjusting back belt that will adjust automatically to size when the front is buckled.
- Ever so important but extremely rare thigh lace adjusters help customize thigh fitting. The placement of the lace keeps it out of the way while walking or sitting.
- Zipper buffer prevents liner from catching in the zippers.
- Snap boot cuffs for easy on and off and cutting to adjust length.
- Unfinished bottom for trimming to correct size.
- Heavy snaps and Original YKK zippers. Non-rusting, non-corroding.
Hey ladies, looking for a boot that does it all? Look no further than your trusted John Deere Boots. For boots with function and fashion, John Deere has come out with the John Deere Wellington 10" Mossy Oak Boots JD3288. On the outside, this pull-on boot has a Mossy Oak nylon shaft and a leather foot meet with a lightweight high abrasion polyurethane "digger" outsole. On the inside, a soft, high abrasion moisture-wicking lining keeps you dry and wrapped cushion insole for comfort. All this wrapped up in one boot and held together by Goodyear Welt Construction.
- Tan Crazy Horse Leather Foot
- Mossy Oak Top
- 10" Height
- Moisture-Wicking High Abrasion Lining
- Tempered Steel Shank
- Wrapped Cushion Insole
- Goodyear Welt Construction
- Lightweight High Abrasion Polyurethane "Digger" Outsole
From: $119.99Key Industries Men's Flame Resistant Bib Overall 286.43
- Heavyweight 14 oz 100% Cotton Denim
- Reinforced Rear Pockets
- Double Bottom Front Pockets for Added Durability
- Diamond Back Construction for True Freedom of Movement
- Hammer Loop on Left Side
- Double Utility Pocket on Right Side
- Triple Needle Stitching
- Double Bib Compartments, One with Security Flap
- ARC Rating 24 - HRC Level 2
- 100% Polyester XLT fabric
- Full zip jacket with collar
- Innovative safety harness slit in back for easy attachment and concealment
- Two lower snap pockets
- One angled snap chest pocket
- Partial Elastic Waist and Sleeve cuffs
- System Layer 3
The Sierra Softshell offers lightweight weather protection that excels in a wide range of adverse climates. Constructed from 100% polyester stretch fabric bonded to polyester micro fleece, the Sierra Softshell Jacket features a DWR (durable water resistant) finish that repels wind and moisture while remaining breathable and flexible, and incorporates the 5.11 RapiDraw™ system for easy access to an interior pocket or a concealed firearm. Low-profile chest pockets stow your phone or accessories, lined handwarmer pockets keep your fingers responsive, the adjustable hem ensures a snug fit, and premium YKK® zipper hardware ensures quick and precise action in any environment.
- Lightweight all-weather comfort
- 5.11 RapiDraw™ System
- DWR water-repellant finish
- Low profile chest pockets
- Lined handwarmer pockets
- Elastic hem adjustments inside hand pockets
- 100% polyester stretch fabric outer
- Bonded polyester micro fleece inner
- Embossed loop patch on right sleeve
- Tonal 5.11 branding at left shoulder
- YKK® two-way front zip with chin guard
Made of 12 ounce 75% modacrylic, 25% cotton flame-resistant fleece,this Berne Hooded Flame-Resistant Jacket (FRSZ06) meets the challenge of keeping you safe and toasty-warm. Modacrylic has properties that are similar to acrylic but is flame retardant and doesn’t combust. In addition, modacrylic is soft, strong and resilient. Meeting the requirements of ASTM F1506, NFPA 70E, and OSHA 1910.269, your torso and arms will be shielded from dangerous heat and flames while you have this flame-resistant sweatshirt on. You’ll find not only the fabric to be flame-resistant but other features such as the rib-knit cuffs and brass front zipper to be flame-resistant as wel
Fabric: 12 oz. 75% modacrylic, 25% cotton flame resistant fleece
- Available in Regular and Tall (T) Sizes
- Color: Navy
- Flame resistant brass front zipper covered by storm flap with concealed hook/loop closure at top
- Two-needle stitched main seams
- Three-piece hood with flame resistant drawstring
- Two front patch pockets
- Flame resistant rib knit cuffs
- Generous fit
- Meets the requirements of ASTM F1506, NFPA 70E, and OSHA 1910.269(l)(6)(iii)
Engineered to provide versatile thermal protection in a broad range of climates, the Insulator Jacket is built from 62% nylon / 38% polyester fabric for an ideal blend of comfort, warmth, and weather resistance. Features include a DWR (durable water resistant) treated exterior that protects from light rain, poly/spandex stretch side panels that maximize breathability and ensure a snug fit, and our unique RapiDraw™ pockets for quick and unhindered access to your firearm. The 100 gm PrimaLoft® Silver lining provides an outstanding warmth-to-weight ratio, and low-profile chest pockets provide plenty of space for your accessories.
- Versatile thermal protection
- RapiDraw pockets
- DWR treated exterior
- Low-profile chest pockets
- Performance fit stretch panels
- 62% nylon / 38% polyester
- 100 gm PrimaLoft® Silver lining
- 2-way YKK® front zipper
- Tonal 5.11 branding
- 1.2 mm Premium Buffalo Leather
- Zipper Buffer prevents liner from catching in zippers
- Slash pocket
- Unfinished bottom for altering to correct size
- Laces on back thighs for additional fit adjustment
- Original YKK antique brass hardware
- Mesh Quilted Lining for hot weather
Men's Chap with Zippered Thigh Pockets
- Premium Buffalo leather 1.3-1.4 MM
- Fully line with soft mesh lining
- Dual thigh zipper close slash pockets
- Inside zipper buffer prevents liner from snagging in zipper
- Genuine YKK zippers
- Premium Milled Cowhide 1.2-1.3mm w/ Full Sleeve Zip Out Thermal Liner
- Side Lace Detailing for Optimal Fit w/ Half Belt for Easy Adjustment
- Two Lower Zippered Pockets w/ the Extra Ticket Book
- Snap Close Storage Pocket
- Classic Biker Throw Back Look