Key Industries Men's Chambray Short Sleeve Western Shirt 5007.45 is conveniently wrinkle resistant so it is ready for work as you as you slip it on. This short sleeve is stylish in chambray and front closure pearl snaps.
- Pre-Washed Chambray Western Shirt, Short Sleeve
- 100% Cotton 4.5 oz Fabric
- Double Needle Stitching with Traditional Thread
- Pearl Snap Front Closure
- 2 Chest Pockets with Snap Closures
- Pencil Slot in Left Pocket
- Front and Back Western Yokes
- Banded Collar - Collar Stays
- Wrinkle Resistant
- Wrinkle resistant
- Stain release
- Center crease
- Distinctive tunnel belt loops
- Multi functional pocket
- Logo label on left front leg and multi functional pocket
- 8 1/2 oz. Twill
- 65% Polyester
- 35% Cotton
Available in a variety of colors.Learn More
- Durable PVC Material
- Velcro Close Front
- Chrome Plated Rivet Detailing
- Two Easy to Install Back Mounting Straps
- Dimensions - 11” x 5.5” x 3.5”
The Noble Outfitters® Mariah Long Sleeve Crew is the perfect top for all seasons. In colder months, or for chilly mornings, use the Mariah as a base layer under your vest or jacket. Thumbholes at the cuff keep sleeves tucked in gloves or down over hands for added warmth.
As a warm weather riding shirt, the Mariah Long Sleeve Crew incorporates Opti-Dry Technology to wick moisture away, while the UPF 20+ fabric helps to protect against strong summer sun.
The versatile Mariah Long Sleeve Crew is soft and comfortable with performance features and a feminine fit. Made of lightweight performance jersey material and strategically placed flat seams that work to minimize chaffing when riding and working.
Cut longer in the sleeve and body specifically for the rider, the Mariah top covers your arm when fully extended and is the perfect length to wear out or stay tucked. Reflective detailing on the left sleeve and back of the neck is positioned to enhance your visibility for low-light rides.
- Thumbholes at cuff
- Dropped back hem
- Flat seams
- Reflective logo detailing
- Opti-Dry Technology wicks moisture away
- UPF 20+