The Carhartt Force Men's Mandan Plaid Short Sleeve Shirt is designed with FastDry Technology which wicks away sweat for comfort and Stain Breaks technology that releases stains. This shirt has a double layer collar that convert to stand up collar for extra sun protection and has a mesh lined vent at the center of the back of the shirt to facilitate flow-through ventilation. The Carhartt Force Men's Mandan Sold Short-Sleeve Woven Shirt also has two easy entry chest pockets with left-chest zippered side entry pocket.
- 3.25 Ounce, 72% Cotton, 28% Nylon Ripstop
- Fast Dry Technology wicks away sweat for comfort
- Stain Breaker Technology releases stains
- Double layer collar converts to stand up collar for extra sun protection
- Mesh lined vent at center back - facilitates flows through ventilation
- Two easy entry chest pockets
- Left chest zippered side entry pocket
- Carhartt Force labeling on the back of the shirt neck
Built to meet the demands of logging and other rugged occupations, our double-front logger dungaree is made of our heaviest 15-ounce, 100% cotton denim and features chap-style, double leg fronts. It also includes double knees with cleanout bottoms to accommodate knee pads. The dungaree sits at the natural waist and features a full seat and thigh. There's a hammer loop, multiple tool and utility pockets, and reinforced back pockets. The leg opening is sized at 19-inches to fit over work boots.
- 15-ounce, heavyweight, 100% cotton denim
- Chap-style, double-front panels
- Double knees
- Darkstone Wash