ANSI Class 3 mens high visibility parka. Nylon fabric infused with DuPont™ Teflon® fabric protector. Storm fleece and nylon quilted lining. Longer length for extra warmth and protection, pockets, and storm flap. Black oxford bottom and sleeve helps protect garment against wear and tear and keeps the garment stay cleaner longer.
- ANSI Class 3
- Teflon Fabric Stain Protection
- Nylon shell, black bottom, longer length for extra warmth
Designed for the all-around equestrian, the Noble Outfitters® Essential Vest combines warm style and incredible comfort with modern technology and riding features. The 100% polyester shell with a water repellent finish and 140g of insulation provide ample core warmth, while the athletic cut slight racer back allows for ease of movement while riding or working.
The Noble Outfitters Essential Vest incorporates an inner zippered pocket with cord management system for iPods or cellphones to conveniently and safely keep your music with you on every ride.
A dropped back hem gives you extra coverage in the saddle and zip secure hand pockets keep your valuables secure. Brushed lining at the inside neck and zip pockets creates added warmth and soft feel. The strong YKK® zippers ensure that the vest will last for many seasons to come. Reflective detailing is positioned to enhance your visibility for low-light rides.
- Slight racer back for ease of movement
- Dropped back hem
- Zip secure hand pockets with warm brushed lining
- Internal chest pocket with cord management
- Brushed tricot at inside neck for added warmth
- Coil front zip with Noble Outfitters logo puller
- Reflective logo detailing
- YKK® zippers
- 8 oz. 100% polyester softshell bonded to micro fleece.
- Water resistant
- Wind resistant
- Front angled pocket with zip closure
- Left chest pocket with zip closure
- Nylon front zipper
4 Direction Stretch
Provides superior comfort, fit and freedom of movement. The inherent multi-directional stretch of the fabric allows you to perform the movements needed to hunt while not worrying about your garment binding or restricting you.
Merino wool is a high performance fine wool that provides natural temperature regulation and moisture management. It is a sustainable resource and one of the worlds super performance fibers that has been time tested. Textile science has allowed us to refine wool to the point that it’s comfortable to wear and easy to care for.
Contains a unique moisture wicking element to disperse moisture away from the skin to keep you dry and better regulate temperatures and enhance comfort.
S3 products utilize antimicrobial technology which helps to inhibit the growth of odor causing bacteria. S3 keeps the garment smelling fresher longer.
- 70% Merino Wool/30% Polyester Interlock fabric
- Boxer style front fly
- Flat seams for comfort
- Machine washable
- System Layer 1
- Wind resistant
- Water resistant
- Three-piece hood with elastic cord and toggles
- Zip-thru collar
- Front angled pockets with zip closure
- Princess seams
- Elastic waist cord with toggles
- Nylon front zipper
- Extended tail
- Elastic cuff
- Polyester/spandex soft shell bonded to polyester micro fleece
Our signature work jacket is built for tough-as-nails guys who work hard and play harder. We engineered this best-seller based on your on-the-job needs. The Cheyenne features rugged work wear styling and relaxed comfort for mobility, no matter what the task. Imported.
- 100% polyester diamond quilted brushed tricot lining
- 3 oz soft touch polyfil
- Nylon taffeta diamond quilted sleeve lining
- High quaility knit rib cuffs/waistband with 6 rows of spandex for better shap retention
- Triple needle stitching at high stress seams
- Articulated elbow pleats for eas of motion
- 3-piece hood for a natural fit
- Oversized front hand pockets
- YKK antique brass metal zipper
- Chest measured 1' below armhole
- Sleeve length measured from center back
- Body length measured from center back
The John Deere Classic Johnny Popper Infant Green Boots JD1186 have the grown-up look the kids want but the protection and durability you need. Made with the same great quality the John Deere line is known for, these boots are no exception. With the Tan Crazy Horse leather foot and John Deere green top, those little feet will be taking their first steps in style. The Classic Johnny Popper Boots will be on their best behavior with it's non-marking rubber outsole.
John Deere Boot SizingCrib: 0 - 4Infant: 4 - 8Children: 8 1/2 - 3Youth: 3 1/2 - 6
- Top: Green
- Foot: Tan Crazy Horse Leather
- Outsole: Non-Marking Rubber
- Lining: Soft Moisture Wicking
- Cement Contruction
- Size Category: Infant
Western Fashion tote by Blazin Roxx®. Hand bag made of black ostrich print faux leather featuring a silver cross center and black floral trim. Silver studs and clear crystal accents. Double straps, top zip closure, and interior lining with a back wall zip pocket. Platform bottom with feet to protect the bag when set down. Measures 11 1/2 x 9 x 5
- Black Ostrich Print Faux Leather
- Silver Cross Center
- Black Floral Trim
- Silver Studs & Crystals
- Double Straps
- Top Zipper Closure
- Interior Lining
- Back Wall Zip Pocket
- Platform Bottom with Feet
- Measures 11 1/2 x 9 x 5
When you're working around sparks and flame, you want to keep yourself protected. The Berne FRK11 Men's Flame-Resistant Crew Neck Long Sleeve Shirt is a great layering piece for added protection, helping to reduce the risk of getting burned and injured when you work.
FABRIC: 100% cotton flame resistant jersey
- Available in Regular and Tall (T) Sizes
- Colors: Khaki or Navy
- Generous fit
- Front left chest pocket
- Rib knit collar and cuffs
- Side seams to minimize twisting
- Great layering piece for added protection
- Meets the requirements of ASTM F1506, NFPA 70E, and OSHA 1910.269(l)(6)(iii)