- Activated carbon technology helps adsorb odor
- Two waist pockets for gear storage
- Brushed tricot outer shell & a micro-fleece inner liner keeps you comfortable all season long
- Raglan sleeves for mobility
- Soft- quiet- anti-pilling micro fleece
- Side elastic waist with belt loops and tunnels
- 2 Jean style inset pockets
- 2 Cargo bellow pockets with side entry zippers
- 1 rear snap pocket
- 14" leg zippers
- Partial elastic ankle cuff
- Full leg crotch gusset for ease of movement
- Heated using My Core Control™ Personal Thermal Control Technology
- Powered by two rechargeable 3.7 volt lithium-ion batteries (7500 MHA total)
- Three levels of adjustable heat
- Up to 12 hours of performance 6 hours on the high setting
Battery Run Time:
- High (100%) 135°F 6 hours
- Medium (75%) 130°F 9 hours
- Low (50%) 125°F 12 hours
Introducing the worlds first heated jacket with patented My Core Control Personal Thermal Control Technology inside that gives the wearer the ability to change their core body temperature.The My Core Heated Hunting Technology actually affects Human Core Body Temperature measurable orally by a thermometer. My Core Control Technology strategically provides heat to the pulse area of the inner wrist and utilizes the heart to pump the blood as a coolant and the circulatory system as the radiator. As the heart beats, heated blood is pumped throughout the entire body. The microprocessor controller provides three temperature settings to adjust the warmth, to fit your comfort and activity level. The level settings are high, medium and low.
Batteries re-charge in 6 hours and are rechargeable for over 500 cycles. Solid state heated wrist devices and button are waterproof. Internal highly water resistant battery pouches with PU zippers keep batteries dry during operation. This jacket must be hand washed and hung to dry.
Settings Short Duration Long Duration Setting Temperature Hours Hours High 145ºF 6.5 Hours 12.5 Hours Medium 135ºF 10.5 Hours 19 Hours Low 125°F 13 Hours 25 Hours
Unisex Double Deep Pocket Thermal Chap
- Soft Milled 1.2-1.3mm leather.
- 2 ultra deep pockets on each thigh, 1 zipper and 1 snap closed, for secure storage, 4 pockets total.
- Snap out high performance thermal insulated liner
- Mesh under-liner for comfortable riding in hot or cold weather.
- Stretch panel on inner thigh for perfect fit.
- 4 Snap boot cuffs for easy on and off.
- Unfinished bottom for trimming to correct size.
- Heavy snaps and Original YKK zippers. Non-rusting, non-corroding.
- Zipper buffer prevents liner from catching in the zippers.
- Everything a rider needs in a chap!!
- Soft warm Micro fleece now highly wind resistant with highly breathable WindBrake Technology
- Removable Visor hood with crown and side adjsutments - Sturdy Vislon zipper is offset at the front for comfort
- Quick Cinch fit system at chest
- Non-slip grip patches on shoulders for carrying backpack or bow/gun sling
- 2 slanted zippered lower chest pockets
- 2 lower zippered pockets
- Quiet hook and loop at sleeve opening
- Adjustable removeable armguard to fit RH or LH
Women’s Blacked Out Hourglass M/C Jacket
- Ultra soft Naked Touch Cowhide 1.1-1.2mm.
- Black zipper and snap give clean look.
- Front and back braiding and rivet detailing on the back for classic M/C look.
- Elasticized waist to hold hourglass shape.
- 2 outside pockets and one inside pocket for storage.
- Zip-out, full-sleeve, high performance insulated thermal liner for extra warmth with stretch liner in the arms for comfort while riding and protection against tearing.
- Heavy snaps and Original YKK zippers, Non-rusting, non-corroding.
Keep warm with the Flame Resistant Hooded Jacket, built to last for years!
- Heavy-duty flame resistant brass front zipper covered by storm flap with concealed snaps
- Triple-needle stitched main seams
- Three-piece insulated hood with flame resistant drawstring
- Deep bi-swing action back
- Elbow patches
- Hidden flame resistant rib knit storm cuffs
- Two FR lined front patch pockets
- Elastic waistband
- Inside double pocket with flame resistant hook/loop closure
- Meets the requirements of ASTM F1506, NFPA 70E, and OSHA 1910.269(l)(6)(iii)
- Heavyweight modacrylic insulation quilted to 100% cotton FR twill
- 10 oz. 88% cotton, 12% nylon flame resistant duck
Men’s Classic M/C Jacket
- Milled 1.1 – 1.2 mm cow leather.
- Men’s traditional belted motorcycle jacket.
- Full leather action back.
- Half belted for easy adjustment while riding.
- Full Sleeve Zip-out Quilted lining.
- Soft and warm Micro fleece now highly wind resistant with highly breathable WindBrake Technology
- High back waist styling for protection from the elements
- Self-adjusting high back waist with belt tunnels
- 2 inset waist pockets for easy access
- 1 rear zipper pocket
- 2 Cargo bellow pockets with side zipper entry