Introducing the worlds first heated jacket with patented My Core Control Personal Thermal Control Technology inside that gives the wearer the ability to change their core body temperature.The My Core Heated Hunting Technology actually affects Human Core Body Temperature measurable orally by a thermometer. My Core Control Technology strategically provides heat to the pulse area of the inner wrist and utilizes the heart to pump the blood as a coolant and the circulatory system as the radiator. As the heart beats, heated blood is pumped throughout the entire body. The microprocessor controller provides three temperature settings to adjust the warmth, to fit your comfort and activity level. The level settings are high, medium and low.
Batteries re-charge in 6 hours and are rechargeable for over 500 cycles. Solid state heated wrist devices and button are waterproof. Internal highly water resistant battery pouches with PU zippers keep batteries dry during operation. This jacket must be hand washed and hung to dry.
Settings Short Duration Long Duration Setting Temperature Hours Hours High 145ºF 6.5 Hours 12.5 Hours Medium 135ºF 10.5 Hours 19 Hours Low 125°F 13 Hours 25 Hours
The RUSH 72 is engineered to be a full featured 72 hour bag that provides ample space for gear and accessories while remaining rugged and reliable enough for extended excursions or tactical deployments. Highly resilient, water repellent 1000D nylon construction keeps your gear safe and dry in any environment, while a generous MOLLE /Backup Belt System compatible web platform keeps all your gear within easy reach. When it comes to storage, the RUSH 72 hour backpack delivers; dual zippered front and main compartments, an admin organizer pocket, an internal hydration compartment, an easily accessible shove-it pocket, and a fleece-lined sunglass pocket keep your loadout organized, stable, and secure over rough terrain. If you're looking for the best bug out backpack in the world, you've found it — the RUSH 72.
- Full-featured 72 hour backpack
- Ideal for recreational use or as an operational bug out bag
- Dual-zippered front and main compartments with molded grip pulls
- Multiple integrated organization pockets
- Admin organization pocket to store maps, pens, and documents
- Fleece-lined sunglass pocket
- Internal hydration compartment with hangers and toggles
- Cinching waist strap and dual compression straps
- Adjustable dual density closed-cell foam shoulder straps
- Built from high strength, water-repellant 1000D nylon
- 2894 cu in, 47.5 liter capacity
- Contour yoke system with grab and go handle
- Rugged, self-healing YKK® zipper hardware
- Integrated drainage grommet
Women’s shape accentuating longer 3/4 jacket
- Soft Milled Cowhide 1.1-1.3mm.
- Scooter Collar with two outside hidden zippered pockets and one inside zippered pocket.
- Modern cut lines that accentuate female form with triple stitched details.
- Cool rivet decoration on shoulders and back belt.
- Nice Zigzag triple stitch detailing on the inside leather wind flap.
- Full leather action back and matching stretch panels on full sleeve removable liner for comfortable wear and protection against tearing.
- 2 side seam zippers at the bottom that can be opened to prevent jacket from riding up while seated and comfortable posture.
- Very cute small back belt detail at the waist with one loop and nice rivet detailing.
- Zip-out, full-sleeve, high performance insulated thermal liner for extra warmth. Removable liner uses heavy duty long lasting black polyester lining with custom First Classic Orange Mesh trimming and ever popular First Classic Orange label.
- Heavy snaps and Original YKK zippers. Non-rusting, non-corroding.
- Small zippered lipstick pocket on the left arm for keys, license or other small items.
Keep warm with the Flame Resistant Hooded Jacket, built to last for years!
- Heavy-duty flame resistant brass front zipper covered by storm flap with concealed snaps
- Triple-needle stitched main seams
- Three-piece insulated hood with flame resistant drawstring
- Deep bi-swing action back
- Elbow patches
- Hidden flame resistant rib knit storm cuffs
- Two FR lined front patch pockets
- Elastic waistband
- Inside double pocket with flame resistant hook/loop closure
- Meets the requirements of ASTM F1506, NFPA 70E, and OSHA 1910.269(l)(6)(iii)
- Heavyweight modacrylic insulation quilted to 100% cotton FR twill
- 10 oz. 88% cotton, 12% nylon flame resistant duck
The Sierra Softshell in RealTree® XTRA camo offers lightweight weather protection that excels in a wide range of adverse climates. Constructed from 100% polyester stretch fabric bonded to polyester micro fleece, the RealTree Sierra Softshell Jacket features a DWR (durable water resistant) finish that repels wind and moisture while remaining breathable and flexible, and incorporates the 5.11 RapiDraw™ system for easy access to an interior pocket or a concealed firearm. Low-profile chest pockets stow your phone or accessories, lined handwarmer pockets keep your fingers responsive, the adjustable hem ensures a snug fit, and premium YKK® zipper hardware ensures quick and precise action in any environment.
- Lightweight all-weather comfort
- 5.11 RapiDraw™ System
- DWR water-repellant finish
- Low profile chest pockets
- Lined handwarmer pockets
- Elastic hem adjustments inside hand pockets
- 100% polyester stretch fabric outer
- Bonded polyester micro fleece inner
- Authentic RealTree XTRA colors
- Embossed loop patch on right sleeve
- Tonal 5.11 branding at left shoulder
- YKK® two-way front zip with chin guard
Women’s Blacked Out Hourglass M/C Jacket
- Ultra soft Naked Touch Cowhide 1.1-1.2mm.
- Black zipper and snap give clean look.
- Front and back braiding and rivet detailing on the back for classic M/C look.
- Elasticized waist to hold hourglass shape.
- 2 outside pockets and one inside pocket for storage.
- Zip-out, full-sleeve, high performance insulated thermal liner for extra warmth with stretch liner in the arms for comfort while riding and protection against tearing.
- Heavy snaps and Original YKK zippers, Non-rusting, non-corroding.
- Built of 1200D Poly with Rain Defender™ Durable Water resistant base
- 80mm treaded-wheels and extension handle make it easy to haul heavy gear
- Large main compartment to carry tools, cords, equipment and more
- Secondary compartment for separating clothes and shoes
- Interior zippered pocket to store quick access items
- Rugged top and side haul handles for carrying
$177.99TOURING BAG: Adjustable opening belts Easy clip for hassle free access Non rusting hardware Heavy metallic zipper Carrying handle on each bag Two inside pockets in each bag Dia. 19" x 13" x 6" Learn More
- Ultra Lightweight Ripstop fabric with Trinity Technology
- NEW Shock Blocker reduces fall arrest force up to 40%
- Patented and exclusive safety harness system inside of a top quality ScentBlocker hunting garment
- Adjustable shoulder straps
- 2 zippered slash pockets at waist
- 1 slim design cargo pockets with small button bellow and zippered side entry
- Inner leg zippers
- Tree strap
- Removable tether
- Suspension relief strap
- Instruction manual
Men’s Classic M/C Jacket
- Milled 1.1 – 1.2 mm cow leather.
- Men’s traditional belted motorcycle jacket.
- Full leather action back.
- Half belted for easy adjustment while riding.
- Full Sleeve Zip-out Quilted lining.