Unisex Double Deep Pocket Thermal Chap
- Soft Milled 1.1-1.2mm Cowhide available in black and brown colors.
- 2 ultra deep pockets on each thigh, 1 zipper and 1 snap closed, for secure storage, 4 pockets total.
- Snap out high performance insulated thermal liner with mesh under-liner for comfortable riding in hot or cold weather.
- Stretch panel on inner thigh for perfect fit.
- 4 Snap boot cuffs for easy on and off.
- Unfinished bottom for trimming to correct size.
- Heavy snaps and Original YKK zippers. Non-rusting, non-corroding.
- Zipper buffer prevents liner from catching in the zippers.
- Everything a rider wants in a chap!!
$154.97Adjustable opening belts Easy clip for hassle free access Studded non-rusting hardware Heavy metallic zipper Carrying handle on each bag Dia. 14” x 10 ½” x 8” Learn More
Dimensions – 14” x 20” x 11”Learn More
- 1200D Textile Material – Weather Resistant
- Universal Back Mounting Straps & Buckles
- Built In Carry & Go Back Pack Straps
- Five External & Interior Pockets
- Adjustable Top Flap Pocket
- Double Access Point Main Zippered Compartment
- Waterproof Rain Cover Included
$157.99Adjustable opening belts Easy clip for hassle free access Non-rusting hardware Heavy metallic zipper Carrying handle on each bag Dia. 16” x 12 ½” x7 ¼” Learn More
The ScentLok Non-Insulated Waterproof pant is perfect for toughing out a storm in mid-season temperatures. The pant features two waist pockets for essential storage and 11" leg zippers with storm flaps for easy field dressing.
- Activated carbon technology helps adsorb odor
- Two pockets zippered with strom flaps
- Legs include 11 inch zippers with storm flaps and snaps
- Articulated knee panels
- Heavy-duty flame resistant brass front zipper covered by a storm flap with concealed snaps
- Triple-needle stitched main seams
- Hidden collar snaps for optional hood
- Deep bi-swing action back
- Hidden flame resistant rib knit storm cuffs
- Right chest pocket with flame resistant hook/loop closure
- Two welt front pockets
- Inside double pocket with flame resistant hook/loop closure
- Adjustable side tabs
- Meets the requirements of ASTM F1506, NFPA 70E, and OSHA 1910.269(l)(6)(iii)
- Heavyweight modacrylic insulation quilted to 100% cotton FR twill
- 10 oz. 88% cotton, 12% nylon flame resistant duck
- Soft- quiet- anti-pilling micro fleece
- Full front zipper with interior wind flap
- Comfort fit
- Roll up hood visor
- Easy one pull side adjustment with seperate interior collar
- 1 Vertical zippered chest pocket
- 2 Lower zippered pockets
- Comfort fit partial elastic sleeve cuffs
- Hybrid BodyLock waist (1/2 elastic- 1/2 draw cord)
- Soft quiet tricot reverses to thick warm Sherpa Fleece
- Attached hood with crown and side adjustment points
- Full zipper with storm flap
- 2 zippered pockets with storm flaps
- Elasticized wrist cuffs
- Adjustable draw cord waist
- Grommeted rear license loop
Originally released in 1965, the M-65 field jacket has proven itself on battlefields around the world. 5.11 Tactical has re-imagined the traditional M-65 design in a contemporary fitted cut, crafted from our legendary 6.14-oz. (208g/m²) 65% polyester / 35% cotton Taclite™ ripstop fabric. Tougher and more comfortable than ever, the 5.11 M-65 features RapiDraw™ through-and-through pockets for quick and complete interior access, dual Hidden Document Pockets at the chest for secure storage, and a Teflon® fabric treatment for enhanced stain, soil, and fade resistance. The M-65 has a slim inner lining and no insulation, making it easy to layer for comfortable wear in a broad range of climates.
- An exclusive 5.11 redesign of the traditional M-65 Field Jacket
- Dual Hidden Document Pockets at the chest
- Teflon treatment resists stains, soil, and fading
- Slim lining for easy layering
- 6.14-oz. Taclite poly/cotton ripstop fabric
- Functional epaulettes
- Nametape holder
- Tonal 5.11 branding
$157.99THROW OVER BAGS: Adjustable opening belts Easy clip for hassle free access Non rusting hardware Heavy metallic zipper Carrying handle on each bag Two inside pockets in each bag Dia.: 15" x 11.5" x 7" Learn More
Out of stock