- 90% Polyester/10% Merino Wool Interlock fabric
- Crew neck style shirt
- Thumb loops for easy layering
- Raglan sleeves for ease of movement
- Flat seams for comfort
- Machine washable
- System Layer 1
The Carhartt Force Men's Madan Solid Long Sleeve Woven Shirt is designed with FastDry Technology which wicks away sweat for comfort and Stain Breaks technology that releases stains. This shirt has a double layer collar that convert to stand up collar for extra sun protection and has a mesh lined vent at the center of the back of the shirt to facilitate flow-through ventilation. The Carhartt Force Men's Mandan Sold Short-Sleeve Woven Shirt also has two easy entry chest pockets with left-chest zippered side entry pocket.
- 3.25 Ounce, 72% Cotton, 28% Nylon Ripstop
- Fast Dry Technology wicks away sweat for comfort
- Stain Breaker Technology releases stains
- Double layer collar converts to stand up collar for extra sun protection
- Mesh lined vent at center back - facilitates flows through ventilation
- Two easy entry chest pockets
- Left chest zippered side entry pocket
- Carhartt Force labeling on the back of the shirt neck
- Two button adjustable cuffs with extended plackets
Made of the PU leather and canvas, this western handbag has:
- Horse painting by equine artist Laurie Prindle
- A single compartment divided by a medium zippered pocket
- A zipper enclosure for the entire purse
- A smaller zippered pocket on inside back
- 2 open pockets on the inside front
- 4 studs on the bottom of the bag
- Single shoulder strap
- 12.5" x 4.2" x 12.3" (10.5 Handle)
A warm and flexible foundation for the new 5.11 layering system, the Sub-Z Crew is crafted from a high performance blend of 90% polyester and 10% spandex for a compressed fit that eliminates bunching and rolling. An anti-microbial, moisture wicking finish keeps you warm and dry in any climate, and like the 5.11 Sub-Z Quarter-Zip, the Sub-Z Crew features a textured interior that maximizes body heat retention. Ergonomically placed flat-locked seams are designed to increase comfort and reduce chafing when carrying equipment, and the extended length ensures that your new Sub-Z Crew will remain securely tucked in at all times. Neutral color choices allow easy matching with additional 5.11 layering gear.
- The ideal foundation for the 5.11 layering system
- Moisture wicking, anti-microbial
- Compressed fit for comfort and flexibility
- Neutral color choices match other 5.11 layering gear
- High performance 90% polyester/10% spandex fabric
- Ergonomic flat-locked seams for comfort
- Extended length
- Built of 1200D Poly with Rain Defender® Durable Water Repellent and Duravax® base .
- 12 exterior pockets and 6 interior loops
- Internal metal frame allows for easy access into large main compartment
- Load-bearing, abrasion-resistant base
- Comfort grip haul handles
- 14" x 8" x 10.5"
- 11.75-ounce, 100% cotton denim, midweight
- Multiple tool pockets
- Adjustable suspenders
- Back pockets are reinforced for durability
- Hammer Loop
The John Deere Classic Johnny Popper Infant Green Boots JD1186 have the grown-up look the kids want but the protection and durability you need. Made with the same great quality the John Deere line is known for, these boots are no exception. With the Tan Crazy Horse leather foot and John Deere green top, those little feet will be taking their first steps in style. The Classic Johnny Popper Boots will be on their best behavior with it's non-marking rubber outsole.
John Deere Boot SizingCrib: 0 - 4Infant: 4 - 8Children: 8 1/2 - 3Youth: 3 1/2 - 6
- Top: Green
- Foot: Tan Crazy Horse Leather
- Outsole: Non-Marking Rubber
- Lining: Soft Moisture Wicking
- Cement Contruction
- Size Category: Infant
- OUTER SHELL: 100% polyester fleece
- LINER: 100% polyester mesh lining
- ADDITIONAL FEATURES:
- ANSI/ISEA 107-2010 Class 3 Certified
- 2" Reflective tape. Double layered three-piece hood with drawstring.
- Oversized front pockets. Knit storm cuffs and waistband.
- Nylon matching front zipper.