- Eight front pockets
- Three inside chest pockets, right with zipper closure
- Heavy-duty brass front zipper
- Edge-stitched duck collar
- Extended back for extra warmth
- Reinforced elbows
- Zip-off lined hood
- Side adjustment tabs
- Hidden knit storm cuffs
- Shell Fabric: 12-oz. 100% cotton sanded duck
- Insulation/Liner: Body - 100% polyester fleece; Sleeves - medium-weight insulation quilted to 100% polyester taffeta
Sized and tapered for female operators, the Glacier Half-Zip provides superior warmth and comfort in a sturdy, lightweight package. Crafted from 6.3-oz. 94% polyester / 6% spandex fleece knit, the Glacier Half-Zip offers a snug and secure fit without bunching or rolling. A full underarm gusset ensures complete freedom of movement, and flat lock stitching throughout increases comfort while reducing chafing and pinching. A textured inner fabric face maximizes heat retention, and the YKK® lock down zipper extends to the sternum, allowing you to easily adjust your core temperature. A zippered chest pocket provides accessible storage when worn as a base or middle layer.
- An ideal bottom or middle layer
- Textured inner fabric face retains body heat
- Zippered chest pocket
- Flat lock stitching throughout
- 6.3-oz. 94% polyester / 6% spandex fleece knit
- Half-zip front allows body heat moderation
- YKK® lock-down zipper hardware
- Built of 1200D Poly with Rain Defender® Durable Water Repellent and Duravax® base
- 12 exterior pockets, 16 interior pockets and webbing loops
- Internal metal frame for easy access into large main compartment
- Exterior webbing tape measure loop
- Load-bearing, abrasion-resistant base
- Comfort grip haul handles
- Removable, adjustable shoulder strap with pad
- 16" x 10" x 10.5"
Women’s Buckled Zip Front Vest
- Soft Milled Cowhide 1.1-1.3mm.
- Covered zippers and cross stitching seems on front and back for cleaner stylish look.
- 2 outside zippered pockets and two inside pockets.
- 4 buckle straps on sides for extra comfort.
- Scoop back for style.
The Berne B377 Original Washed Insulated Bib Overall is the ideal workwear item for both outdoor and indoor projects, sure to provide full protection from unwanted spills and splatters, leaving your clothing underneath stain free. These overalls have been created to provide superior comfort and durability, ensuring they can stand up to even the harshest working conditions. The Berne B377 Original Washed Insulated Bib Overall are long-lasting, so you won't be finding yourself replacing them very often. Minnesota Workwear is your leading provider of the highest quality workwear brands available, like Berne. You will find the lowest pricing and fastest shipping possible on Berne and much more.
- 12 oz. 100% washed cotton duck
- Insulation / Liner: Medium-weight insulation quilted to 100% polyester taffeta
- Triple-needle stitched main seams
- Four needle stitching on waistband with elastic inserts
- Reinforced bartacks at all stress points
- Reinforced double knees
- Brass two-way front zipper
- Heavy-duty nylon protects leg hem from wear
- Two reinforced hip pockets/left with brass zipper
- Hammer loop
- Outside storm flap
- Adjustable leg snaps
- Side utility pockets
- Brass leg zipper runs from waist to bottom of pant
- Heavy-duty leg zipper with snap closure at hand openings
- Two deep front pockets, one with pencil slot
- Tape measure loop
- Insulated high-back design
- Adjustable elasticized straps
You'll be ready for action with Berne Apparel's Original Washed Insulated Bib Overall. The 12-oz, 100% washed cotton duck shell is lined with a medium weight insulation. The full length leg zipper has the added feature of an inside and outside storm flap.Learn More
Crafted from 100% brushed cotton twill for all day wearability, the Long Sleeve Flannel Shirt combines traditional western styling with modern tactical utility. Available in your choice of plaid, Flannel Shirts from 5.11 feature twin chest patch pockets with snap closure, contrast webbing at the inner collar, and 5.11 Tactical's patented hidden document pockets under the front placket, providing quick and covert access to gear or accessories.
- Patented 5.11 Hidden Document Pockets
- Twin chest patch pockets with snap closure
- Traditional western style
- 100% cotton twill construction
- Contrast webbing at inner collar
- Polyester mesh pocket lining for durability
- Built of 1200D Poly with Rain Defender® Durable Water Repellent and Duravax® base .
- Large main compartment to carry tools, cords, equipment and more
- Rugged top and side haul handles for carrying
- Interior zippered pocket to store quick access
Our signature work jacket is built for tough-as-nails guys who work hard and play harder. We engineered this best-seller based on your on-the-job needs. The Cheyenne features rugged work wear styling and relaxed comfort for mobility, no matter what the task. Imported.
- 100% polyester diamond quilted brushed tricot lining
- 3 oz soft touch polyfil
- Nylon taffeta diamond quilted sleeve lining
- High quaility knit rib cuffs/waistband with 6 rows of spandex for better shap retention
- Triple needle stitching at high stress seams
- Articulated elbow pleats for eas of motion
- 3-piece hood for a natural fit
- Oversized front hand pockets
- YKK antique brass metal zipper
- Chest measured 1' below armhole
- Sleeve length measured from center back
- Body length measured from center back
Women’s Form fitted vest with self adjusting sides
- Soft Milled 1.1-1.2mm Cowhide.
- Very stylish, fitted, sexy, short style that accentuates female form.
- Cinched leather sides, adjust to size automatically, retaining the best form for the wearer.
- #5 Antique Silver hidden zipper front with 2 outside concealed
- Zipper pockets and 2 inside zippered pockets.
- Full Heavy duty long lasting black Mesh lining and ever popular First Classic Orange label.
- Armholes are trimmed with heavy black textile to ensure the mesh does not show from the armholes.
- All metal hardware is guaranteed not to rust or corrode.
The Midweight Pant from ScentLok helps keep hunters comfortable from the first weeks of bow season until the temperatures drop. A light fleece lining adds a bit of warmth without bulk while the treated outer fabric sheds light moisture. Five pocket design helps keep your gear secure. Activated carbon technology adsorbs human odor, helping you get close and go undetected.
- Brushed tricot outer shell & a micro-fleece inner liner keeps you comfortable all season long
- Activated carbon technology helps adsorb odor
- Two waist pockets & two back hip pockets for gear storage