The John Deere Johnny Popper Mossy Oak Childrens Boots JD2188 have the grown-up look the kids want but the protection and durability you need. Made with the same great quality the John Deere line is known for, these boots are no exception. With the Tan Crazy Horse foot and Mossy Oak nylon top, those little feet will be stomping in style. The Johnny Popper Boots will be on their best behavior with it's non-marking rubber outsole and last through the play day because of the Goodyear Welt Construction.
John Deere Boot SizingCrib: 0 - 4Infant: 4 - 8Children: 8 1/2 - 3Youth: 3 1/2 - 6Learn More
- Top: Mossy Oak - nylon
- Foot: Tan Crazy Horse
- Outsole: Non-Marking Rubber
- Lining: Soft Moisture Wicking
- Goodyear Welt Contruction
- Size: Children
Men’s Deep Pocket Naked Vest
- Soft Naked Cowhide 1.2-1.3mm.
- 2 deep front pockets for extra storage possibilities.
- Side buckles for perfect fit.
- Two hidden side pockets for clean look.
- Classic 4 snap front.
- 4 outside and two inside pockets for storage.
- New orange mesh on black nylon liner.
- Heavy snaps Non-rusting, non-corroding.
- Activated carbon technology helps adsorb odor
- 150gm insulation in the body for warmth
- 100gm insulation in the arms for mobility
- Hooded parka design
- Two zipped pockets with storm flaps
- Built of 1200D Poly with Rain Defender™ Durable Water Repellent and Duravax™ abrasion-resistant base
- Large main compartment to carry tools, cords, equipment and more
- Secondary compartment for separating clothes and shoes
- Interior zippered pocket to store quick access items
- Rugged top and side haul handles for carrying
- Removable adjustable shoulder strap with pad