Designed to provide maximum tactical performance in a comfortable, lightweight frame, the Pursuit Slip On Shoe from 5.11 Tactical is built for covert ops or fast action missions that require a quick change from street gear to a tactical kit. Built from Nubuck and Distressed Leather, and featuring a low profile CMEVA midsole, a full rubber tactical outsole, and a removable Ortholite insole, the Field Ops Slip On provides a surprising amount of comfort without sacrificing agility or stability. Integrated fence climbing lugs offer enhanced mobility, while the high density collar and accelerated 8mm offset design promote heel lock and toe splay for positive traction in a wide range of environments.
- Ideal for covert ops, CCW, or quick-prep tactical
- Accelerated design promotes toe splay
- High Density collar ensures heel lock
- Fence Climbing Lugs
- Removable Ortholite® insole
- 8mm Heel to Toe offset
- Low profile CMEVA Midsole
- Full Rubber Tactical Outsole
- Supports 5.11 Blood Type Patch Kit
The RUSH 12 Backpack is a high performance multipurpose bag that fills multiple roles, from a tactical assault pack to a hunting backpack to an emergency go-bag. 16 total compartments provide a wide range of storage options, each one sized for a specific use. Additional features on the RUSH 12 backpack include an internal admin panel for organizing small accessories, a 60 oz. hydration pocket that keeps you on the move, and a fleece-lined sunglass pocket that protects your eyewear. An extensive wrap-around web platform is MOLLE and SlickStick System™ compatible, allowing you to customize your storage to suit your needs. The RUSH backpack offers external compression straps, adjustable shoulder straps, and a centered sternum strap to ensure stability, and water resistant construction to keep your gear dry and secure in any climate.
- High performance, multipurpose backpack
- 16 individual compartments
- Roomy main storage area
- Hydration pocket
- Wrap-around MOLLE/SlickStick web platform
- Internal multi-slot admin compartment
- Zippered fleece-lined eyewear pocket
- Hook and loop nametape and flag patches
- Water-resistant 1050D nylon
- 18" x 11" x 6.5" main compartment
- 1296 cubic inch / 21.2 liter capacity
- Adjustable height sternum strap
- Two external compression straps
- Contoured yoke shoulder strap system
- Self-repairing YKK® zippers
- Glove-friendly pull tabs
Keep your core warm with the new Insulator Vest from 5.11. Ideal as either a mid or outer layer, the Insulator Vest is built from 62% nylon / 38% polyester fabric for an ideal blend of comfort, warmth, and weather resistance. Features include a DWR (durable water resistant) treated exterior that protects from light rain, poly/spandex stretch side panels that maximize breathability and ensure a snug fit, and our unique RapiDraw™ pockets for quick and unhindered access to your firearm. The 100 gm PrimaLoft® Silver lining provides an outstanding warmth-to-weight ratio, and low-profile chest pockets provide plenty of space for your accessories.
- An ideal mid or outer layer
- RapiDraw pockets
- DWR treated exterior
- Low-profile chest pockets
- Performance fit stretch panels
- 62% nylon / 38% polyester
- 100 gm PrimaLoft® Silver lining
- 2-way YKK® front zipper
- Tonal 5.11 branding
Men's Chap with Zippered Thigh Pockets
- Premium Buffalo leather 1.3-1.4 MM
- Fully line with soft mesh lining
- Dual thigh zipper close slash pockets
- Inside zipper buffer prevents liner from snagging in zipper
- Genuine YKK zippers
For over 10 years Robinson Outdoor products has worked to develop Trinity™ Technology, the new pinnacle in human scent control. Independent laboratory testing results show that Trinity technology is game changing- so thin and light, yet it adsorbs up to 40% more odor than activated carbon and up to 200% more than zeolite. Trinity Technology is designed around a cutting edge synthetic polymer that was specifically created to adsorb human odor. With a huge surface area and more adsorptive kinetics, Trinity Technology will surpass the old industry standard of carbon and set the bar at a whole new level. With clothing, liquids, detergent and spray; Trinity will have a product available for everyone’s budget and needs. Simply put- this technology is amazing and available nowhere else.
4 Direction Stretch™
Provides superior comfort, fit and freedom of movement. The inherent multi-directional stretch of the fabric allows you to perform the movements needed to hunt while not worrying about your garment binding or restricting you.
Strategically prevents easy escape of odor, and forces it through the scent adsorbing filter at key exit points of your body - wrist, neck, waist, leg cuffs - to allow maximum adsorption by the ScentBlocker scent control technology.
Xtreme Lightweight Technology Xtreme Lightweight Technology Utilizes soft, quiet outer fabric and embossed inner lining to create a very lightweight garment with excellent stretch properties. This lightweight fabric construction also provides excellent breathability.
- 100% Polyester XLT fabric
- Full zip jacket with collar
- Raglan sleeves for ease of movement
- Innovative safety harness slit in back for easy attachment and concealment
- One angled chest pocket
- Two lower snap pockets
- Partial elastic cuffs and waist
- New updated styling
- System Layer 3