Introducing the worlds first heated jacket with patented My Core Control Personal Thermal Control Technology inside that gives the wearer the ability to change their core body temperature.The My Core Heated Hunting Technology actually affects Human Core Body Temperature measurable orally by a thermometer. My Core Control Technology strategically provides heat to the pulse area of the inner wrist and utilizes the heart to pump the blood as a coolant and the circulatory system as the radiator. As the heart beats, heated blood is pumped throughout the entire body. The microprocessor controller provides three temperature settings to adjust the warmth, to fit your comfort and activity level. The level settings are high, medium and low.
Batteries re-charge in 6 hours and are rechargeable for over 500 cycles. Solid state heated wrist devices and button are waterproof. Internal highly water resistant battery pouches with PU zippers keep batteries dry during operation. This jacket must be hand washed and hung to dry.
Settings Short Duration Long Duration Setting Temperature Hours Hours High 145ºF 6.5 Hours 12.5 Hours Medium 135ºF 10.5 Hours 19 Hours Low 125°F 13 Hours 25 Hours
Ladies Zip Front Reflective Star Vest
- Soft Naked Cowhide 1.2-1.3mm
- Reflective Star Vest
- Great fit, easy to put on and comfortable to wear
- Original YKK zippers. Non-rusting, non-corroding
- Soft and warm Micro fleece now highly wind resistant with highly breathable WindBrake Technology
- High back waist styling for protection from the elements
- Self-adjusting high back waist with belt tunnels
- 2 inset waist pockets for easy access
- 1 rear zipper pocket
- 2 Cargo bellow pockets with side zipper entry
Keep warm with the Flame Resistant Hooded Jacket, built to last for years!
- Heavy-duty flame resistant brass front zipper covered by storm flap with concealed snaps
- Triple-needle stitched main seams
- Three-piece insulated hood with flame resistant drawstring
- Deep bi-swing action back
- Elbow patches
- Hidden flame resistant rib knit storm cuffs
- Two FR lined front patch pockets
- Elastic waistband
- Inside double pocket with flame resistant hook/loop closure
- Meets the requirements of ASTM F1506, NFPA 70E, and OSHA 1910.269(l)(6)(iii)
- Heavyweight modacrylic insulation quilted to 100% cotton FR twill
- 10 oz. 88% cotton, 12% nylon flame resistant duck
Women’s Side Buckled Racer jacket
- Soft Milled Cowhide 1.1-1.3mm.
- Scooter Collar, covered zippers and cross stitching seems on front and back for cleaner look.
- Two front sleeve vents and two back vents.
- 2 outside zippered pockets, one snap and one zipper closable pocket on the inside.
- 4 buckle straps on each side for better fit, extra comfort and great look.
- Full leather action back and matching stretch panels on full sleeve removable liner for comfortable wear and protection against tearing.
- Zip-out, full-sleeve, high performance insulated thermal liner for extra warmth. Removable liner uses heavy duty long lasting black polyester lining with custom First Classic Orange Mesh trimming and ever popular First Classic Orange label.
- Heavy snaps and Original YKK zippers. Non-rusting, non-corroding.
The RUSH 24 is designed to provide superior storage capacity and organization without slowing you down. The roomy main compartment offers three interior mesh organizer pockets to keep small accessories organized, a padded hydration pocket keeps you moving, and a fleece-lined sunglass pocket keeps your eyewear within easy reach. Dual side storage compartments offer double-zip access, a large stuff-it pocket with an integrated draw cord provides expandable storage when you need it, and contoured compression straps ensure a stable, comfortable carry. A wrap-around web platform is MOLLE/SlickStick System™ compatible, allowing you to customize your storage options as you see fit. Easily the best tactical backpack choice for a wide range of applications, the RUSH 24 combines superior mobility and enhanced storage with customizable functionality that excels in any environment.
- Quite simply the best tactical backpack on the market
- Roomy main storage area
- Dual zipping side pockets
- Hydration pocket
- Stuff-it pocket with integrated draw cord
- Reinforced grab-and-go handle
- Wrap-around MOLLE/SlickStick web platform
- Three mesh admin compartments
- Zippered fleece-lined eyewear pocket
- Hook and loop nametape and flag patches
- Durable1050D nylon
- Water-repellant coating
- 20" H x 12.5" L x 8" D main compartment
- 2070 cubic inch capacity
- Adjustable height sternum strap
- Two external compression straps
- Contoured yoke shoulder strap system
- Twin drainage grommets
- Self-repairing YKK® zippers
- Glove-friendly pull tabs
- Ultra Lightweight Ripstop fabric with Trinity Technology
- NEW Shock Blocker reduces fall arrest force up to 40%
- Patented and exclusive safety harness system inside of a top quality ScentBlocker hunting garment
- Adjustable shoulder straps
- 2 zippered slash pockets at waist
- 1 slim design cargo pockets with small button bellow and zippered side entry
- Inner leg zippers
- Tree strap
- Removable tether
- Suspension relief strap
- Instruction manual
Women’s Sporty Scooter Jacket
- Soft Naked Cowhide 1.1-1.3mm in black or brown color
- Modern fit, mandarin collar, stripe detailing, & hidden zippers give sporty look
- Perforated action back for extra look and air flow
- Full opening zippered sleeve cuffs, great fit, easy to put on and comfortable to wear.
- Side zips at the bottom for more comfort
- 2 sleeve and two pocket vents with heavy mesh inner liner for full ventilation
- 4 outside pockets and two inside pockets for storage
- Action back with stretch panel in liner arms for comfort while riding
- Zip-out, full-sleeve, high performance insulated thermal liner for extra warmth
- Heavy snaps and Original YKK zippers. Non-rusting, non-corroding
Originally released in 1965, the M-65 field jacket has proven itself on battlefields around the world. 5.11 Tactical has re-imagined the traditional M-65 design in a contemporary fitted cut, crafted from our legendary 6.14-oz. (208g/m²) 65% polyester / 35% cotton Taclite™ ripstop fabric. Tougher and more comfortable than ever, the 5.11 M-65 features RapiDraw™ through-and-through pockets for quick and complete interior access, dual Hidden Document Pockets at the chest for secure storage, and a Teflon® fabric treatment for enhanced stain, soil, and fade resistance. The M-65 has a slim inner lining and no insulation, making it easy to layer for comfortable wear in a broad range of climates.
- An exclusive 5.11 redesign of the traditional M-65 Field Jacket
- Dual Hidden Document Pockets at the chest
- Teflon treatment resists stains, soil, and fading
- Slim lining for easy layering
- 6.14-oz. Taclite poly/cotton ripstop fabric
- Functional epaulettes
- Nametape holder
- Tonal 5.11 branding