Hey guys, looking for a boot that does it all? Look no further than your trusted John Deere Boots. For boots with function and style, John Deere has come out with the John Deere Wellington 11" Mossy Oak Boots JD4148. On the outside, this pull-on boot has a Mossy Oak nylon shaft and a leather foot meet with a lightweight high abrasion polyurethane "digger" outsole. On the inside, a soft, high abrasion moisture-wicking lining keeps you dry and the non-removable covered cushion insole for comfort. All this wrapped up in one boot and held together by Goodyear Welt Construction.
- Tan Crazy Horse Leather Foot
- Mossy Oak Brand Nylon Shaft
- 11" Height
- Soft, High Abrasion Moisture-Wicking Lining
- Non-Removable Covered Cushion Insole
- Tempered Steel Shank
- Soft Toe
- Goodyear Welt Construction
- Lightweight High Abrasion Polyurethane "Digger" Outsole
Women’s double belted chap with adjustable thigh fitting
- Soft Milled Cowhide 1.1-1.2mm.
- Hip hugging curvy fit, gives sexy look.
- Extremely low rise with petite double belts in the front and added rivet decorations.
- Fully lined with mesh liner.
- The self adjusting back belt that will adjust automatically to size when the front is buckled.
- Ever so important but extremely rare thigh lace adjusters help customize thigh fitting. The placement of the lace keeps it out of the way while walking or sitting.
- Zipper buffer prevents liner from catching in the zippers.
- Snap boot cuffs for easy on and off and cutting to adjust length.
- Unfinished bottom for trimming to correct size.
- Heavy snaps and Original YKK zippers. Non-rusting, non-corroding.