- 6 oz 100% Pre-shrunk, ring spun cotton
- Generous fit
- Side seams to minimize twisting
- Double-needle top-stitching on main seams
- Taped neck seam for comfort
- Screen print neck label
- Front chest pocket
- Comfortable Rib Cuffs
- Heather Grey is 88% Cotton / 12% Polyester
Key Industries Men's Heavyweight Pocket Long Sleeve T-Shirt 860 is a versatile tee that looks great worn on it's own and its loose fit makes it ideal for layering.
- Fiber: 12-oz, 100% Cotton (.05 Gray: 90% Cotton/10% Polyester)
- Left Chest Pocket
- Taped Shoulder, Back and Neck Seams
- Hemmed Sleeves and Bottom
- Colors: .01 Black, .05 Heather Gray, .24 Khaki, .36 Forest Green, .40 Navy, .63 Red
Unbeatable quality and durability in a basic five pocket design. Traditional fit with slightly tapered leg to fit easily over boots. Features comfortable U-Fit crotch; extra deep front pockets; and oversized hip pockets. 100% cotton 14.5 oz. denim.Learn More
The Wolverine Men's Bonaventure 6" Steel-Toe EH Boots W04405 look great in the brown full-grain waterproof leather upper. This boot also features wave mesh lining, removable air cell PU cushion footbed with anti-microbial mesh sock liner, compression molded EVA midsole and rubber lug outer sole. Steel-Toe rated ASTM F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 EH.
- Full-grain waterproof leather upper
- Wave mesh lining
- Removable air cell PU cushion footbed
- Anti-microbial mesh sock liner
- Compression molded EVA midsole
- Rubber lug outer sole
- Steel-Toe rated ASTM F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 EH
The Berne Wash Duck Unlied Bib is made tough to last and comfortable enough to wear all day long!
- Covered knee-length zipper and reinforced knees
- Triple-needle stitched seams for added durability
- Generously sized for maximum comfort
- Brass rivets at front stress points
- Reinforced knees
- Side utility pockets
- Adjustable elasticized bib straps
- Hammer loop
- 12 oz. 100% Cotton Sanded Duck
For over 90 years, Berne® has been providing customers with work clothing known for its rugged quality, maximum comfort and exceptional value. It has been the tradition at Berne® since 1915 and carries on strong to this day. Berne® products feature quality materials, rugged construction, a wide array of functional features and are available for Men, Women and Youth. This is truly workwear that is approved for hard work.Learn More
- 15-ounce, 100% cotton denim
- Sits at the waist
- Full seat and thigh
- Multiple tool and utility pockets
- Left-leg hammer loop
- Stronger sewn-on-seam belt loops
- Loose Original Fit
The classic carpenter, an essential jean. 14.5 oz. durashield denim carpenter jean. Wrangler's Room2Move fit means a better fit in the seat, thigh, knee and bottom leg opening. Action Gusset. 13-inch deep front pockets. Patented leather tape measure reinforcement on right front pocket. Right side hammer loop. Tool pocket detail. 1000 denier Cordura lined back pockets. Back pockets reinforced at stress areas.Learn More
With the High Visibility Bomber Jacket you will be able to be safe and stay warm with the zip out fleece liner. Black bottom and sleeve helps protect the garment against wear and tear keeps the garment stay cleaner longer.
- ANSI class 3 mens high visibility bomber jacket with zip-out storm fleece liner.
- Nylon shell infused with DuPont™ Teflon® fabric protector.
- Bellow pockets with side entry.
- Hidden hood.
- Nylon quilted lining with zip out storm fleece.
Milwaukee® M12™ RealTree Xtra® Camo Heated Jacket: Redesigned for optimal heat retention to keep the outdoorsman in the woods longer, the Milwaukee® M12™ Cordless Camo Heated Jacket integrates (5) carbon fiber heating elements and advanced fabric-layering technology to distribute and maintain heat across core body areas. For added versatility, two distinct heat zones (back and chest, lower pockets) can be adjusted independently to provide the right amount of heat for any situation. A rugged wind and water resistant shell keeps weather out while improved insulation and a thermal fleece lining hold heat close to the body and reduce the number of layers needed. Featuring specialnoise-reducing fabric and the Realtree Xtra® Camo pattern, the jacket provides up to 6 hours of continuous heat per battery charge to withstand the harshest outdoor conditions while blending in with the natural colors of the fall, winter and early spring.
- Heat Core Body Areas: Durable carbon fiber heating zones independently distribute and maintain heat to chest and back, pockets
- All Day Heat: Up to 6 Hours of continuous heat per battery charge
- Adjustable Heat: Zone specific heat control provides the right amount of heat for any weather
- M12™ REDLITHIUM™: Powered by M12™ REDLITHIUM™ Battery that works with 60+ Tools
- Designed for the Woods: Noise reducing fabric with Realtree Xtra® Camo pattern to blend in with natural colors of fall, winter and spring
- Rugged Construction: Wind and water resistant shell and thermal fleece lining keep elements out and hold heat close to the body
- Additional storage pockets added inside jacket
- Machine Washable and Dryable
- USB Charger: Upgraded battery holder includes fuel gauge to check run-time and a powered USB port for charging portable electronic devices