For over 10 years Robinson Outdoor products has worked to develop Trinity™ Technology, the new pinnacle in human scent control. Independent laboratory testing results show that Trinity technology is game changing- so thin and light, yet it adsorbs up to 40% more odor than activated carbon and up to 200% more than zeolite. Trinity Technology is designed around a cutting edge synthetic polymer that was specifically created to adsorb human odor. With a huge surface area and more adsorptive kinetics, Trinity Technology will surpass the old industry standard of carbon and set the bar at a whole new level. With clothing, liquids, detergent and spray; Trinity will have a product available for everyone’s budget and needs. Simply put- this technology is amazing and available nowhere else.
4 Direction Stretch™
Provides superior comfort, fit and freedom of movement. The inherent multi-directional stretch of the fabric allows you to perform the movements needed to hunt while not worrying about your garment binding or restricting you.
Strategically prevents easy escape of odor, and forces it through the scent adsorbing filter at key exit points of your body - wrist, neck, waist, leg cuffs - to allow maximum adsorption by the ScentBlocker scent control technology.
Xtreme Lightweight Technology
Utilizes soft, quiet outer fabric and embossed inner lining to create a very lightweight garment with excellent stretch properties. This lightweight fabric construction also provides excellent breathability.
- 100% Polyester XLT fabric
- Full zip jacket with collar
- Innovative safety harness slit in back for easy attachment and concealment
- Articulated elbows
- One snap chest pocket
- 2 lower snap pockets
- Cocking device pocket
- Monopod pocket on lower front cargo pocket
- Partial elastic cuffs and waist
- System Layer 3
The Midweight Pant from ScentLok helps keep hunters comfortable from the first weeks of bow season until the temperatures drop. A light fleece lining adds a bit of warmth without bulk while the treated outer fabric sheds light moisture. Five pocket design helps keep your gear secure. Activated carbon technology adsorbs human odor, helping you get close and go undetected.
- Brushed tricot outer shell & a micro-fleece inner liner keeps you comfortable all season long
- Activated carbon technology helps adsorb odor
- Two waist pockets & two back hip pockets for gear storage
Economy Chap Especially Designed For Rallies & Swap Meets.
- Milled 1.1 – 1.2 mm promo cowhide.
- Unisex chap with 2 jean style front pockets, one on each side.
- Zipper buffer prevents liner from catching in the zippers.
- 4 snaps at the bottom.
- Size adjusting lace on the back.
- Heavy Duty high quality mesh lining.
- All hardware non-rusting and non-corroding.
- Genuine leather main label and hangtag.
Regular Price: $159.97
Special Price: $127.98
Keep warm with the Flame Resistant Hooded Jacket, built to last for years!
- Heavy-duty flame resistant brass front zipper covered by storm flap with concealed snaps
- Triple-needle stitched main seams
- Three-piece insulated hood with flame resistant drawstring
- Deep bi-swing action back
- Elbow patches
- Hidden flame resistant rib knit storm cuffs
- Two FR lined front patch pockets
- Elastic waistband
- Inside double pocket with flame resistant hook/loop closure
- Meets the requirements of ASTM F1506, NFPA 70E, and OSHA 1910.269(l)(6)(iii)
- Heavyweight modacrylic insulation quilted to 100% cotton FR twill
- 10 oz. 88% cotton, 12% nylon flame resistant duck
Ladies Zip Front Reflective Star Vest
- Soft Naked Cowhide 1.2-1.3mm
- Reflective Star Vest
- Great fit, easy to put on and comfortable to wear
- Original YKK zippers. Non-rusting, non-corroding
- 100% Polyester XLT fabric
- Zipper fly with double rubber snap closure
- 2 Inset waist pockets
- 2 Cargo bellow pockets with side zipper entry
- System Layer 3
Designed to provide maximum tactical performance in a comfortable, lightweight frame, the Pursuit Lace Up Shoe from 5.11 Tactical is built for covert ops or fast action missions that require a quick change from street gear to a tactical kit. Built from Nubuck and Distressed Leather, and featuring a low profile CMEVA midsole, a full rubber tactical outsole, and a removable Ortholite insole, the Field Ops Slip On provides a surprising amount of comfort without sacrificing agility or stability. Integrated fence climbing lugs offer enhanced mobility, while the high density collar and accelerated 8mm offset design promote heel lock and toe splay for positive traction in a wide range of environments.
- Ideal for covert ops, CCW, or quick-prep tactical
- Accelerated design promotes toe splay
- High Density collar ensures heel lock
- Fence Climbing Lugs
- Removable Ortholite© insole
- 8mm Heel to Toe offset
- Low profile CMEVA Midsole
- Full Rubber Tactical Outsole
- Supports 5.11 Blood Type Patch Kit
The Sierra Softshell offers lightweight weather protection that excels in a wide range of adverse climates. Constructed from 100% polyester stretch fabric bonded to polyester micro fleece, the Sierra Softshell Jacket features a DWR (durable water resistant) finish that repels wind and moisture while remaining breathable and flexible, and incorporates the 5.11 RapiDraw™ system for easy access to an interior pocket or a concealed firearm. Low-profile chest pockets stow your phone or accessories, lined handwarmer pockets keep your fingers responsive, the adjustable hem ensures a snug fit, and premium YKK® zipper hardware ensures quick and precise action in any environment.
- Lightweight all-weather comfort
- 5.11 RapiDraw™ System
- DWR water-repellant finish
- Low profile chest pockets
- Lined handwarmer pockets
- Elastic hem adjustments inside hand pockets
- 100% polyester stretch fabric outer
- Bonded polyester micro fleece inner
- Embossed loop patch on right sleeve
- Tonal 5.11 branding at left shoulder
- YKK® two-way front zip with chin guard
Keep your core warm with the new Insulator Vest from 5.11. Ideal as either a mid or outer layer, the Insulator Vest is built from 62% nylon / 38% polyester fabric for an ideal blend of comfort, warmth, and weather resistance. Features include a DWR (durable water resistant) treated exterior that protects from light rain, poly/spandex stretch side panels that maximize breathability and ensure a snug fit, and our unique RapiDraw™ pockets for quick and unhindered access to your firearm. The 100 gm PrimaLoft® Silver lining provides an outstanding warmth-to-weight ratio, and low-profile chest pockets provide plenty of space for your accessories.
- An ideal mid or outer layer
- RapiDraw pockets
- DWR treated exterior
- Low-profile chest pockets
- Performance fit stretch panels
- 62% nylon / 38% polyester
- 100 gm PrimaLoft® Silver lining
- 2-way YKK® front zipper
- Tonal 5.11 branding