Regular Price: $149.99
Special Price: $125.99
Ariat Men's Sierra Square Toe Steel Steel Toe Boots 100010134 features Ariat's ATS stability system. The exclusive Advanced Torque Stability (ATS) both supports and cushions your foots as you move giving added stability and comfort. The gel-cushioned footbed is moisture-wicking and lightweight. This sole is oil and slip resistant as well as extreme heat (tested to 750°F/400°C) and abrasion resistant. Premium full-grain leather upper, Goodyear® Welt construction, ergonomic support and cushioning, this heavy-duty boot delivers. Steel safety toe is ASTM F2413-05 M 1/75 C/75 EH rated.
- Toe Shape : Wide Square
- Safety Toe : Steel Toe
- Certification : Electrical Hazard;ASTM
- Heel Type Height : 1.5"
- Shaft Height : 10"
The Carhartt Men’s Sandstone Jackson Coat C95 Jacket is sure to keep you warm with the sherpa lined body and quilted nylon lined sleeves. It’s built with 100% cotton sandstone duck which means this heavyweight is tightly woven with no gaps making it wind and snag resistant. Much like Carhartt it is also known for it’s quality, durability and comfort. Additional features of the Sandstone Jackson Coat is the dropped tail for added coverage, an attached hood with drawcord, an internal waist drawcord, internal rib-knit storm cuffs and a split back with bi-swing folds for easy movement.
- Fiber: 12-ounce, heavyweight, 100% cotton sandstone duck
- Body Lining: Sherpa
- Sleeve Lining: Quilted-nylon
- Main seams are triple stitched
Unisex Double Deep Pocket Thermal Chap
- Soft Milled 1.2-1.3mm leather.
- 2 ultra deep pockets on each thigh, 1 zipper and 1 snap closed, for secure storage, 4 pockets total.
- Snap out high performance thermal insulated liner
- Mesh under-liner for comfortable riding in hot or cold weather.
- Stretch panel on inner thigh for perfect fit.
- 4 Snap boot cuffs for easy on and off.
- Unfinished bottom for trimming to correct size.
- Heavy snaps and Original YKK zippers. Non-rusting, non-corroding.
- Zipper buffer prevents liner from catching in the zippers.
- Everything a rider needs in a chap!!