Ariat Men's Sierra Square Toe Boots 100010148 features Ariat's ATS stability system. The exclusive Advanced Torque Stability (ATS) both supports and cushions your foots as you move giving added stability and comfort. The gel-cushioned footbed is moisture-wicking and lightweight. This sole is oil and slip resistant as well as extreme heat (tested to 750°F/400°C) and abrasion resistant. Premium full-grain leather upper, Goodyear® Welt construction, ergonomic support and cushioning, this heavy-duty boot delivers.
- Toe Shape : Wide Square
- Heel Type Height : 1.5"
- Shaft Height : 10"
Unisex Double Deep Pocket Thermal Chap
- Soft Milled 1.2-1.3mm leather.
- 2 ultra deep pockets on each thigh, 1 zipper and 1 snap closed, for secure storage, 4 pockets total.
- Snap out high performance thermal insulated liner
- Mesh under-liner for comfortable riding in hot or cold weather.
- Stretch panel on inner thigh for perfect fit.
- 4 Snap boot cuffs for easy on and off.
- Unfinished bottom for trimming to correct size.
- Heavy snaps and Original YKK zippers. Non-rusting, non-corroding.
- Zipper buffer prevents liner from catching in the zippers.
- Everything a rider needs in a chap!!
$154.97Adjustable opening belts Easy clip for hassle free access Studded non-rusting hardware Heavy metallic zipper Carrying handle on each bag Dia. 14” x 10 ½” x 8” Learn More
$157.99Adjustable opening belts Easy clip for hassle free access Non-rusting hardware Heavy metallic zipper Carrying handle on each bag Dia. 16” x 12 ½” x7 ¼” Learn More
The Sierra Softshell in RealTree® XTRA camo offers lightweight weather protection that excels in a wide range of adverse climates. Constructed from 100% polyester stretch fabric bonded to polyester micro fleece, the RealTree Sierra Softshell Jacket features a DWR (durable water resistant) finish that repels wind and moisture while remaining breathable and flexible, and incorporates the 5.11 RapiDraw™ system for easy access to an interior pocket or a concealed firearm. Low-profile chest pockets stow your phone or accessories, lined handwarmer pockets keep your fingers responsive, the adjustable hem ensures a snug fit, and premium YKK® zipper hardware ensures quick and precise action in any environment.
- Lightweight all-weather comfort
- 5.11 RapiDraw™ System
- DWR water-repellant finish
- Low profile chest pockets
- Lined handwarmer pockets
- Elastic hem adjustments inside hand pockets
- 100% polyester stretch fabric outer
- Bonded polyester micro fleece inner
- Authentic RealTree XTRA colors
- Embossed loop patch on right sleeve
- Tonal 5.11 branding at left shoulder
- YKK® two-way front zip with chin guard
$157.99THROW OVER BAGS: Adjustable opening belts Easy clip for hassle free access Non rusting hardware Heavy metallic zipper Carrying handle on each bag Two inside pockets in each bag Dia.: 15" x 11.5" x 7" Learn More
$157.99Adjustable opening belts Easy clip for hassle free access Non-rusting hardware Heavy metallic zipper Carrying handle on each bag Dia. 17 ¾” x 12 ¾” x 6” Learn More
The RUSH 24 is designed to provide superior storage capacity and organization without slowing you down. The roomy main compartment offers three interior mesh organizer pockets to keep small accessories organized, a padded hydration pocket keeps you moving, and a fleece-lined sunglass pocket keeps your eyewear within easy reach. Dual side storage compartments offer double-zip access, a large stuff-it pocket with an integrated draw cord provides expandable storage when you need it, and contoured compression straps ensure a stable, comfortable carry. A wrap-around web platform is MOLLE/SlickStick System™ compatible, allowing you to customize your storage options as you see fit. Easily the best tactical backpack choice for a wide range of applications, the RUSH 24 combines superior mobility and enhanced storage with customizable functionality that excels in any environment.
- Quite simply the best tactical backpack on the market
- Roomy main storage area
- Dual zipping side pockets
- Hydration pocket
- Stuff-it pocket with integrated draw cord
- Reinforced grab-and-go handle
- Wrap-around MOLLE/SlickStick web platform
- Three mesh admin compartments
- Zippered fleece-lined eyewear pocket
- Hook and loop nametape and flag patches
- Durable1050D nylon
- Water-repellant coating
- 20" H x 12.5" L x 8" D main compartment
- 2070 cubic inch capacity
- Adjustable height sternum strap
- Two external compression straps
- Contoured yoke shoulder strap system
- Twin drainage grommets
- Self-repairing YKK® zippers
- Glove-friendly pull tabs
Engineered to provide versatile thermal protection in a broad range of climates, the Insulator Jacket is built from 62% nylon / 38% polyester fabric for an ideal blend of comfort, warmth, and weather resistance. Features include a DWR (durable water resistant) treated exterior that protects from light rain, poly/spandex stretch side panels that maximize breathability and ensure a snug fit, and our unique RapiDraw™ pockets for quick and unhindered access to your firearm. The 100 gm PrimaLoft® Silver lining provides an outstanding warmth-to-weight ratio, and low-profile chest pockets provide plenty of space for your accessories.
- Versatile thermal protection
- RapiDraw pockets
- DWR treated exterior
- Low-profile chest pockets
- Performance fit stretch panels
- 62% nylon / 38% polyester
- 100 gm PrimaLoft® Silver lining
- 2-way YKK® front zipper
- Tonal 5.11 branding
Men’s Classic M/C Jacket
- Milled 1.1 – 1.2 mm cow leather.
- Men’s traditional belted motorcycle jacket.
- Full leather action back.
- Half belted for easy adjustment while riding.
- Full Sleeve Zip-out Quilted lining.