With the High Visibility Bomber Jacket you will be able to be safe and stay warm with the zip out fleece liner. Black bottom and sleeve helps protect the garment against wear and tear keeps the garment stay cleaner longer.
- ANSI class 3 mens high visibility bomber jacket with zip-out storm fleece liner.
- Nylon shell infused with DuPont™ Teflon® fabric protector.
- Bellow pockets with side entry.
- Hidden hood.
- Nylon quilted lining with zip out storm fleece.
- Water resistant
- Wind resistant
- Front angled pockets with zipper closure
- Left chest pocket with zip closure
- Elastic waist cord with toggles
- Nylon front zipper
- Adjustable cuffs with hook/loop closure
- Extended tail
- 8 oz. 100% polyester softshell bonded to micro fleece
- Built of 1200D Poly with Rain Defender™ Durable Water Repellent and Duravax™ abrasion-resistant base
- Large main compartment to carry tools, cords, equipment and more
- Rugged top and side haul handles for carrying
- Interior zippered pocket to store quick
Engineered to provide a base-layer warming option for any pant, 5.11 Sub-Z Leggings offer a unique, non-compressive, body-skimming design that increases heat retention without affecting movement, flexibility, or agility. Crafted from 90% polyester and 10% spandex, Sub-Z Leggings feature a moisture wicking anti-microbial finish that draws away moisture to keep you warm and dry, and ergonomically placed flat-locked seams maximize comfort. An extra-wide elastic waistband and tapered leg design ensure that the Sub-Z Leggings stay in place during periods of high activity.
- Integrates with any type of pant
- Non-compressive, body skimming design
- Moisture-wicking and anti-microbial finish
- Flat-locked seams reduce chafing
- 90% polyester 10% spandex blend
- Ergonomically placed seams enhance comfort
- Tagless labeling
This Men's Ariat Gandolf Royal Blue Western Performance Shirt (10017101) is casually designed for the western lifestyle. Features include a royal blue mini check, marbled button closures, open chest pocket and greater arm mobility. The greater arm mobility delivers extended inseam construction so cuffs don't ride up and shirt stays tucked in.
- 100% Cotton
- Royal Blue, Light Blue & White Mini Check
- Button Down Collar
- Single Open Chest Pocket
- Greater Arm Mobility
- Taped Placket and Back Neck Seam
- Machine Wash
- Triple-needle stitched main seams
- Princess seams with two front on-seam pockets
- Hidden knit storm cuffs
- Three-piece lined hood with drawstring
- Three inside chest pockets, right with zipper closure
- Sleeves: Heavyweight insulation quilted to 100% polyester taffeta
- Body: Heavyweight 100% polyester fine sherpa
- 100% heavyweight cotton
- Built of 600D Poly Ripstop with Rain Defender™ Durable Water Repellent and Poly Base
- Large main compartment to store books, files or computer
- Zippered organization compartment for additional storage and room to store power cords and accessories
- Hanging zippered pocket
- Contour fit shoulder straps
- Padded air mesh back panel
Regular Price: $119.99
Special Price: $54.93
You want a boot that reflects your sense of independence and adventure. Step into a Legend™ and try these Harley Davidson Women's Sadie Boots D84068 on for size. Whether you are traveling by bike or on foot, you want the iconic look and feel of the Harley Davidson brand. These boots feature a full grain leather upper, cushion sock lining, inside zipper, TPR outsole with a wrapped heel, and cement construction.
- Full grain leather upper
- Full length cushion sock lining
- Shaft Height: 6"
- Heel Height: 2"
- Inside locking zipper
- TPR outsole with a wrapped heel
- Cement construction
Constructed of 100% cotton flame-resistant washed denim, these Berne pants will protect you from on-the-job hazards while keeping you comfortable.
FABRIC: 14 oz. 100% cotton flame resistant washed denim
- Relaxed fit cut to go over most boots
- Five pocket construction
- Arc-resistant button front with flame resistant brass fly
- Triple-needle stitched inseam and seat seam
- Reinforced bartacks at all stress points.
- Meets the requirements of ASTM F1506,NFPA 70E, NFPA 2112 and OSHA 1910.269(l)(6)(iii)