With the High Visibility Bomber Jacket you will be able to be safe and stay warm with the zip out fleece liner. Black bottom and sleeve helps protect the garment against wear and tear keeps the garment stay cleaner longer.
- ANSI class 3 mens high visibility bomber jacket with zip-out storm fleece liner.
- Nylon shell infused with DuPont™ Teflon® fabric protector.
- Bellow pockets with side entry.
- Hidden hood.
- Nylon quilted lining with zip out storm fleece.
- 100% Polyester
- 165G Lightweight Polyester fleece
- Kangaroo pocket
- Drawcord hood
- UA Storm - water-shedding technology adds a DWR finish to create a barrier against moisture
- AllSeasonGear - fabrics flex with changing conditions to deliver core temperature regulation and maximum breathability
- Loose Fit - generous cut product, providing full range of motion, and a full, loose fit
Western Fashion tote by Blazin Roxx®. Hand bag made of black ostrich print faux leather featuring a silver cross center and black floral trim. Silver studs and clear crystal accents. Double straps, top zip closure, and interior lining with a back wall zip pocket. Platform bottom with feet to protect the bag when set down. Measures 11 1/2 x 9 x 5
- Black Ostrich Print Faux Leather
- Silver Cross Center
- Black Floral Trim
- Silver Studs & Crystals
- Double Straps
- Top Zipper Closure
- Interior Lining
- Back Wall Zip Pocket
- Platform Bottom with Feet
- Measures 11 1/2 x 9 x 5
- 3.68 oz / 100% Nylon
- 30+ UPF
- Heathered Iso-Chill cooling technology
- ArmourBlock - neutralizes odor-causing microbes to keep your gear smelling fresher longer
- Hydro Armour - built with water-fighting technologies to protect against the elements; quick dry, UPF protection, chlorine/salt resistant
- Fitted - designed to be very close to the body without the constriction of compression
- 90% Polyester/10% Merino Wool Interlock fabric
- Crew neck style shirt
- Thumb loops for easy layering
- Raglan sleeves for ease of movement
- Flat seams for comfort
- Machine washable
- System Layer 1
Carhartt Men's Flame-Resistant Twill Shirt w/ Pocket Flaps is tested in nature by men who battle the elements and push themselves to the limit every day on the job site. So it's ready for anything, just like you.
- 6-ounce, FR twill: 88% cotton/12% high-tenacity nylon
- Button-down collar with button closure
- Flame-resistant melamine buttons
- Two chest pockets with flaps and button closures
- Extended sleeve plackets with two-button adjustable cuffs
- NFPA 70E and NFPA 2112 compliant
A warm and flexible foundation for the new 5.11 layering system, the Sub-Z Crew is crafted from a high performance blend of 90% polyester and 10% spandex for a compressed fit that eliminates bunching and rolling. An anti-microbial, moisture wicking finish keeps you warm and dry in any climate, and like the 5.11 Sub-Z Quarter-Zip, the Sub-Z Crew features a textured interior that maximizes body heat retention. Ergonomically placed flat-locked seams are designed to increase comfort and reduce chafing when carrying equipment, and the extended length ensures that your new Sub-Z Crew will remain securely tucked in at all times. Neutral color choices allow easy matching with additional 5.11 layering gear.
- The ideal foundation for the 5.11 layering system
- Moisture wicking, anti-microbial
- Compressed fit for comfort and flexibility
- Neutral color choices match other 5.11 layering gear
- High performance 90% polyester/10% spandex fabric
- Ergonomic flat-locked seams for comfort
- Extended length
The dual-hazard Carhartt Force® FR T-shirts meet the performance requirements of both NFPA 70E and NFPA 2112. This should make everybody feel better. Plus, they fight odors and have FastDry® technology that wicks away sweat for comfort.
- 6.75-ounce, 100% cotton FR jersey knit
- FastDry® technology wicks away sweat for comfort
- Rib-knit crewneck collar and cuffs
- Left-chest pocket
- Side-seamed construction minimizes twisting
- Carhartt FR and NFPA 2112/HRC 2 labels sewn on pocket
Designed for the all-around equestrian, the Noble Outfitters® Essential Vest combines warm style and incredible comfort with modern technology and riding features. The 100% polyester shell with a water repellent finish and 140g of insulation provide ample core warmth, while the athletic cut slight racer back allows for ease of movement while riding or working.
The Noble Outfitters Essential Vest incorporates an inner zippered pocket with cord management system for iPods or cellphones to conveniently and safely keep your music with you on every ride.
A dropped back hem gives you extra coverage in the saddle and zip secure hand pockets keep your valuables secure. Brushed lining at the inside neck and zip pockets creates added warmth and soft feel. The strong YKK® zippers ensure that the vest will last for many seasons to come. Reflective detailing is positioned to enhance your visibility for low-light rides.
- Slight racer back for ease of movement
- Dropped back hem
- Zip secure hand pockets with warm brushed lining
- Internal chest pocket with cord management
- Brushed tricot at inside neck for added warmth
- Coil front zip with Noble Outfitters logo puller
- Reflective logo detailing
- YKK® zippers