The dual-hazard Carhartt Force® FR T-shirts meet the performance requirements of both NFPA 70E and NFPA 2112. This should make everybody feel better. Plus, they fight odors and have FastDry® technology that wicks away sweat for comfort.
- 6.75-ounce, 100% cotton FR jersey knit
- FastDry® technology wicks away sweat for comfort
- Rib-knit crewneck collar and cuffs
- Left-chest pocket
- Side-seamed construction minimizes twisting
- Carhartt FR and NFPA 2112/HRC 2 labels sewn on pocket
With the High Visibility Bomber Jacket you will be able to be safe and stay warm with the zip out fleece liner. Black bottom and sleeve helps protect the garment against wear and tear keeps the garment stay cleaner longer.
- ANSI class 3 mens high visibility bomber jacket with zip-out storm fleece liner.
- Nylon shell infused with DuPont™ Teflon® fabric protector.
- Bellow pockets with side entry.
- Hidden hood.
- Nylon quilted lining with zip out storm fleece.
- Three-piece insulated hood with drawstring
- Heavy-duty nylon front zipper
- Three inside pockets, right with zipper closure
- Triple-needle stitched main seams
- Oversized patch pockets
- Knit cuffs and waistband
- Pleated elbows
- Pleated bi-swing action back
- Water repellent finish
- 100% heavyweight cotton
- Body: Heavyweight insulation quilted to 100% polyester brushed tricot
- Sleeves: Medium-weight insulation quilted to 100% polyester taffeta
- Built of 600D Poly Ripstop with Rain Defender™ Durable Water Repellent and Poly Base
- Large main compartment to store books, files or computer
- Zippered organization compartment for additional storage and room to store power cords and accessories
- Hanging zippered pocket
- Contour fit shoulder straps
- Padded air mesh back panel
ANSI Class 3 mens high visibility 1/4 zip soft shell pullover. Polyamide fabric infused with DuPont® Teflon™ fabric protector. Ribbed cuff and wasteband. Tricot lining. Black bottom and cuffs helps protect garment from wear and tear and keeps the garment stay cleaner longer.Learn More
The UA Performance Polo…updated. It’s been redesigned to have a more athletic fit. But the performance hasn’t changed—it still keeps you cool & mobile, doesn’t wrinkle, snag, hold odor, or fade. That’s why you see it everywhere.
- Smooth, soft anti-pick, anti-pill fabric has a cleaner, snag-free finish
- 4-way stretch fabrication allows greater mobility in any direction
- Moisture Transport System wicks sweat away from the body
- Anti-odor technology prevents the growth of odor causing microbes
- 30+ UPF protects your skin from the sun’s harmful rays
- Durable rib-knit collar
- Updated performance fit
- Body: 5.6 oz. Polyester/Elastane
- Collar: Polyester
- Water resistant
- Wind resistant
- Front angled pockets with zipper closure
- Left chest pocket with zip closure
- Elastic waist cord with toggles
- Nylon front zipper
- Adjustable cuffs with hook/loop closure
- Extended tail
- 8 oz. 100% polyester softshell bonded to micro fleece
- Built of 1200D Poly with Rain Defender™ Durable Water Repellent and Duravax™ abrasion-resistant base
- Large main compartment to carry tools, cords, equipment and more
- Rugged top and side haul handles for carrying
- Interior zippered pocket to store quick
Engineered to provide a base-layer warming option for any pant, 5.11 Sub-Z Leggings offer a unique, non-compressive, body-skimming design that increases heat retention without affecting movement, flexibility, or agility. Crafted from 90% polyester and 10% spandex, Sub-Z Leggings feature a moisture wicking anti-microbial finish that draws away moisture to keep you warm and dry, and ergonomically placed flat-locked seams maximize comfort. An extra-wide elastic waistband and tapered leg design ensure that the Sub-Z Leggings stay in place during periods of high activity.
- Integrates with any type of pant
- Non-compressive, body skimming design
- Moisture-wicking and anti-microbial finish
- Flat-locked seams reduce chafing
- 90% polyester 10% spandex blend
- Ergonomically placed seams enhance comfort
- Tagless labeling
ANSI Class E (ANSI Class 3 when worn with ANSI Class to upper garment). DuPont™ Teflon® fabric protector with Tricot lining for comfort and easy on/off. Elastic waist, snap bottom.Learn More